• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Clinton emails - judgment day is coming

From the Arizona republic

You know President Donald Trump is getting desperate when even Fox News is pointing out the lies the administration is telling about terrorists on the border. All in an effort to build support for Trump’s wall.

Where is Judicial Watch?
Judicial Watch, Inc., a conservative, non-partisan educational foundation, promotes transparency, accountability and integrity in government, politics and the law.
The motto of Judicial Watch is “Because no one is above the law”. To this end, Judicial Watch uses the open records or freedom of information laws and other tools to investigate and uncover misconduct by government officials and litigation to hold to account politicians and public officials who engage in corrupt activities.

Leftist yellow journalists: Don't look at the facts, look at disrespectful things we are saying about those who dared present them.

Common sense reporters: The Hillary email case is going to court.

The Trump admin could have convened a grand jury at any time to seek indictment. I understand you made an "if-then" statement, but I don't know that one needs to go any farther than the simple fact that Trump never ordered Sessions to convene a grand jury to consider indictment, that Sessions did not do it on his own, and if they did but it was entirely secret a grand jury refused to go along with it.

Case close as far as I'm concerned.

This isn't a criticism of what you said. It's just another expression of fustration along the lines of holy **** why can't these people just drop it already?!

2020: BUT HER EMAILS! VOTE TRUMP!

Thanks!

Why can't they "just drop it"?

They have 3 decades of time, hatred, and unrequited anger deeply invested in perp walking Hillary Clinton.

Any day now, any day they will do it!

They can't stop now...so close...so close!

You really should not support leftist democrat perversion of justice in clearing Hillary for crimes that other Americans have gone to jail for. Everyone should see how such unequal application of the law is despicable and does great harm to the foundations of true justice and sound judgment.

There is no "Democrat perversion of justice" going on with regards Hillary Clinton.

Neither have I cleared Hillary Clinton of any crimes. You can't show any comments by me stating that I think Hillary is innocent.

However Republicans in D.C. have been clearing her of crimes for three decades now.

There is no "Democrat perversion of justice" going on with regards Hillary Clinton.

Neither have I cleared Hillary Clinton of any crimes. You can't show any comments by me stating that I think Hillary is innocent.

However Republicans in D.C. have been clearing her of crimes for three decades now.

It is now time for republicans and democrats to get their butts out of the way and let Judicial Watch handle this in court.

You have repeated the sloppiest inaccurate mob-speak erroneous analysis of the situation of any I have heard. Hillary will be hauled into court in the Judicial Watch case whether leftist liberals like it or not.

You can't handle the truth. All those investigations, and Hillary kicked their asses. I know that just burns you up....

How sad that you convinced yourself of that. Hillary was investigated over and over by the republicans, and she kicked their asses every single time.

Scoreboard ....141853.jpg

Attachments

• muttley-laugh.jpg
    muttley-laugh.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 40
You can't handle the truth. All those investigations, and Hillary kicked their asses. I know that just burns you up....

Leftists obstructed the Clinton investigations in the past. That was then. The case is now finally out of congressional control and in court where obstructionists cannot impede the investigation.

It is now time for republicans and democrats to get their butts out of the way and let Judicial Watch handle this in court.

I have absolutely no problem with that happening, sand or JW and any other independent counsel taking her to court.

I just wish Republicans would finally drop "it" if JW had their day and still failed to gain any Hillary convictions.

But I know that would never happen.

The anti-Hillary crew would just find some excuse to blame the court for JW not getting their hoped for convictions.

I have absolutely no problem with that happening, sand or JW and any other independent counsel taking her to court.

I just wish Republicans would finally drop "it" if JW had their day and still failed to gain any Hillary convictions.

But I know that would never happen.

The anti-Hillary crew would just find some excuse to blame the court for JW not getting their hoped for convictions.

Hillary could still skate in spite of the danger she is in. Teflon Don was famous for such skating.

Shutdown's over - hold your breath, Trump Nation - Clinton's finally going to get hers!

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be able to exhale in just a minute here.

I don't have to joke....Judicial Watch is enough of a joke.

Sorry, but your Great Pumpkin isn't coming.:lamo

And you are getting so owned on this thread, it is hilarious.
Hey, here's a thought, why not try using something besides ad homs... maybe your posts will eventually gain some credibility... or are you simply adverse to that idea?

Ironic the right's beloved shutdown stops their goal of locking her up. Trump's probably hoping he can keep it going long enough to stop the Mueller investigation as well.
Still doing the mental masturbation, eh? There's actually evidence in the Clinton case, zip in the Trump "case". This time she won't have Comey and Lynch as defenders.

So you admit that she wouldn't be testifying under oath "for the first time ever."

What lies did she tell Congress? Also, why don't you tell me why Republican congressmen whose sole mission in life was to bring down Hillary Clinton recommend prosecution against Hillary for perjury?
Okay, lets see how you do on this.

Are you trying to be too clever by half or just plain obstinately disingenuous [read: lying] with that line you have tried at least twice in this thread. You know full well that when the poster specifically stated she, the crooked fat lady, had never testified under oath that he had followed that line up in the very next sentence with precisely what he was talking about, which was that she had never been required to testify to the DOJ under oath. Congress cannot call a grand jury to indict her for lying... but the DOJ can.

What lies did she, the crooked fat lady, tell Congress?

Referral for perjury by Republican Congress

Just more Right Wing, 'Hillary Clinton Goes To Prison" foreplay!

If by some incredibly unlikely twist Hillary did get indicted, convicted, and jailed I have little doubt Fat Donald would grant her a pardon, just so he could still keep the mindless Red Hat rally chants of "Lock her up" going.
Oh, there's plenty more criminal Dem's for us Red Hats to chant Lock her and/or Lock him up about, not to worry.

Judicial Watch needs to let America know how much taxpayer money Fat Donald and family have wasted on needless travel, golfing weekends, etc., the way they obsessed over the Obama's travel etc..
I know your side is lazy, but we do the eyeing of your side and its your job to do the eyeing of ours. That's how the system works, so get off your lazy asses and do it if you want it done. We don't carry your water for you.

Yano?

How sad that you convinced yourself of that. Hillary was investigated over and over by the republicans, and she kicked their asses every single time.
Yeah, you can keep saying that and thinking, incorrectly, that its true. Republican's got absolutely no help from the slenderman DOJ or its corrupt FBI leadership... remember Holder was the only AG ever cited for contempt of Congress.

You know, one of those scandals that didn't happen even though it did under the "scandal free" slenderman regime.

* Cough * Benghazi * Cough * IRS Targeting * Cough * Fast and Furious * Cough * Uranium One * Cough *

Yano?

Judicial Watch has succeeded in forcing an investigation into the Clinton email fiasco. The case is currently in court and being delayed by the government shutdown, but it will be heard and Hillary and others will quite likely be forced to testify under oath, in spite of years of successful resistance from Obamanite democrat officials to keep that from happening.

Comey and other officials, including Strzok, found out about missing Clinton emails on Anthony Weiner's computer late in 2016. Although they sat on the find for 30 days without examining more than 3,077 of the more than 300,000 emails, Comey knew he had to report the find before the election in order to avoid the risk of being discovered that he refused to come forward with it as soon as he discovered it, even though it did damage to Hillary's campaign.

Perhaps in this upcoming case we can get a peek at some of the tens of thousands of emails Hillary said were accidentally lost, thus avoiding a congressional subpoena for them to be produced.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press...ton-email-find-just-before-the-2016-election/

And you wonder why Mueller has to make a big splash in the media, apparently tipping off CNN in the process?
To make sure the media wouldn't report on this.

Mueller's investigation, AKA 'Insurance Policy', has, always was, and always will be, to keep the media's and public's focus on Trump (latest is Stone's excessive SWAT high visibility - with CNN tip off arrest) and away from this, Russian collusion, abuse of power, and other Democrat scandals they are trying to sweep / keep under the carpet.

Hillary could still skate in spite of the danger she is in. Teflon Don was famous for such skating.

Hill and Bill have been skating for 25 years. They've gotten quite good at it.

Judicial Watch has succeeded in forcing an investigation into the Clinton email fiasco. The case is currently in court and being delayed by the government shutdown, but it will be heard and Hillary and others will quite likely be forced to testify under oath, in spite of years of successful resistance from Obamanite democrat officials to keep that from happening.

Comey and other officials, including Strzok, found out about missing Clinton emails on Anthony Weiner's computer late in 2016. Although they sat on the find for 30 days without examining more than 3,077 of the more than 300,000 emails, Comey knew he had to report the find before the election in order to avoid the risk of being discovered that he refused to come forward with it as soon as he discovered it, even though it did damage to Hillary's campaign.

Perhaps in this upcoming case we can get a peek at some of the tens of thousands of emails Hillary said were accidentally lost, thus avoiding a congressional subpoena for them to be produced.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press...ton-email-find-just-before-the-2016-election/

LMAO well shockingly this is only ONE of the dumbest things i read today....
theres no judgment day coming without evidence of crimes that they have been searching for years and years for, its a pure partisan boner fantasy LOL

that being said IF any crimes were ever prove . . then the solution is simple . . . punish her just like anybody else :shrug:

When things are going wrong with the GOP, some cons go back to the well to get a hit of that sweet, sweet faux Clinton contraversy.
What is faux about it...???

Are you trying to assert with a straight face that the crooked fat lady didn't lie under oath to Congress, didn't delete and acid wash her emails, didn't set up an illegal server, didn't send classified at the highest level of secrecy emails under this unsecured server...???

I could go on, but for time savings sake, which of those above-referenced is faux seeing as we KNOW FOR CERTAIN that they all occurred?

:lamo:lamo:lamo

If you repeat a lie enough you will begin to believe it... here is just one proof.

Oh, please, by all means....show me the indictment against Hillary.

Back
Top Bottom