• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Clinton email leaker arrested

This person shares responsibility for getting tRump into office.

And guess who he's connected to.

I don't get it......does this mean Hillary didn't have an illegal server hooked into her house, that she did not destroy emails, bleach bit them, or destroy phones and computers with hammers?? You mean there really was no obstruction of justice???

So an FBI agent is being investigated for ties to a Russian oligarch. OK. Then the article talks about suspecting the New York FBI office of leaking something about Hillary Clinton's emails. What was leaked? That she had a private server in her house? Is that the linked info? Then the article goes from speculating it was the NY office leaking then speculating further about who leaked.

The reality is this is a story about a corrupt FBI agent. The rest is some guessing made up stuff. Again inform me what was leaked about Hillary's emails.

Before I comment, is this the release the article is referring to, or was it something else?

More likely this

In 2016, Reuters reported that then FBI Director James Comey made his infamous announcement that the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails was being reopened because the FBI feared leaks by an anti-Clinton faction within the New York field office:

September 24, 2016
"FBI Director James Comey in July took the unprecedented step of announcing in a press conference the FBI’s conclusion that ..."

More likely this

I think so too, late summer of '16.

More likely this

This corrupt FBI agent was secretly investigating Trump over fake BS. That is the real story here. The guy investigating Trump about a fake dossier of fake crap from a Russian agent.
This is the real story: A corrupt FBI agent pushing a fake narrative gets caught taking money from Russia.

This corrupt FBI agent was secretly investigating Trump over fake BS. That is the real story here. The guy investigating Trump about a fake dossier of fake crap from a Russian agent.
This is the real story: A corrupt FBI agent pushing a fake narrative gets caught taking money from Russia.
Really? That's what you got outta that?

I'd say "derp" but I don't think that's strong enough.

Have you checked with Durham about this?

Imagine if republicans went crazy for Osama bin Laden instead of trump. Instead of denying the truth about Russians and the election, they'd be screaming all day about how Al Queda wasn't behind 9/11, FAKE NEWS, probably an inside job by the Clinton deep state, the 9/11 commission was a sham and should be prosecuted, etc.

Really, it already WAS a bit like that. Except it was Bush they were protecting.

Bill Clinton had an organization set up dedicated to Al Queda. He elevated Richard Clark to cabinet-level as head of anti-terrorism, and had daily briefings on Al Queda. When Bush stole the election, in the transition Clinton told him the #1 security threat to the country was Al Queda, to keep up efforts on that.

So what did Bush do? Behaved like a spiteful child, tried to reverse basically anything Clinton, down to the petty; he disbanded the Al Queda unit, demoted Richard Clark, ended regular briefings on Al Queda, on a list of about 15 top security concerns, Al Queda wasn't on the list.

Well, whaddya know 7 months into his presidency. And then the Republicans couldn't defend Bush enough - wasn't HIS fault at all, to question him was unpatriotic. There was basically no accountability. But they had the real thing people should be concerned about - Iraq as a menace and how they were probably involved in 9/11 and were a threat... This crap didn't start with traitor trump.
Bush forgot to fund the surveillance operation Clinton had underway which would have easy prey considering the 9/11 terrorists were living close to NSA headquarters. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

We knew Russia put a finger on the scale for Trump. We knew the FBI put a finger on the scale for Trump. What’s new here is the revelation these were not unrelated facts.

Your anti American piece of shit god cheated just like he has his entire life.
Not sure what you are talking about. Anyway this FBI agent who was running the investigation on Trump will probably be spending time behind bars. Sounds good right?

I don't remember. What email info was leaked? Is the problem the actual information, or that it was leaked?

I don't remember. What email info was leaked? Is the problem the actual information, or that it was leaked?
It wasn't leaked. This is a poor gaslighting attempt.

It is simply an attempt by the author to make this corrupt FBI agent seem like he is pro Trump, even though there is no evidence at all this guy had anything to do with leaked information. It's funny really. If there was no leaked info about Hillary having an illegal server in her house, I guess Comey would have just kept everything secret and then Hillary would not have needed to smash her phones.

Election deniers and their conspiracy theories...

We knew Russia put a finger on the scale for Trump. We knew the FBI put a finger on the scale for Trump. What’s new here is the revelation these were not unrelated facts.

And then the effort to create a false, alternative narrative. These guys are unbelievable.

I thought they killed Seth Rich?

Who has been pointing out the deep state corruption for 8 years now?

Not sure what you are talking about. Anyway this FBI agent who was running the investigation on Trump will probably be spending time behind bars. Sounds good right?
Are you a cheater too? Is that why you love him so much? Most people don’t worship piece of garbage con men.

Are you a cheater too? Is that why you love him so much? Most people don’t worship piece of garbage con men.
President Trump was one of the very best Presidents. The greatest economy till Covid. No new wars. Peace. Sorted out the border issue. Stop Noth Korea from escalating missile threats. Just a wonderful job. I look forward to his second presidency so he can repair all the damage that Biden and the Dems in charge have done.

Back
Top Bottom