• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Clinton Email, Benghazi Scandal:Top Obama-Clinton Officials, Ordered to Respond, Under Oath

Grokmaster

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Ooops!! Now LYING is PERJURY, since Hillary (etal) lying to Congress was not worth prosecuting, according to the sleazeball Comey.

No more HIDING BEHIND an INSANELY CORRUPT OBAMA SWAMP DOJ...which granted "immunity" to every major witness/co-conspirator.

Looks like some FACTS are finally going to be on the LEGAL RECORD, regarding the myriad lies surrounding this issue, from everyone involved in the Obama Adm.

Federal Court Orders Discovery on Clinton Email, Benghazi Scandal: Top Obama-Clinton Officials, Susan Rice and Ben Rhodes to Respond to Judicial Watch Questions Under Oath

Washington, DC) — Judicial Watch announced today that United States District Judge Royce C. Lamberth ruled that discovery can begin in Hillary Clinton’s email scandal. Obama administration senior State Department officials, lawyers, and Clinton aides will now be deposed under oath. Senior officials — including Susan Rice, Ben Rhodes, Jacob Sullivan, and FBI official E.W. Priestap — will now have to answer Judicial Watch’s written questions under oath. The court rejected the DOJ and State Department’s objections to Judicial Watch’s court-ordered discovery plan. (The court, in ordering a discovery plan last month, ruled that the Clinton email system was “one of the gravest modern offenses to government transparency.”)

Judicial Watch’s discovery will seek answers to:
•Whether Clinton intentionally attempted to evade the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) by using a non-government email system;
•whether the State Department’s efforts to settle this case beginning in late 2014 amounted to bad faith; and
•whether the State Department adequately searched for records responsive to Judicial Watch’s FOIA request.

Discovery is scheduled to be completed within 120 days. The court will hold a post-discovery hearing to determine if Judicial Watch may also depose additional witnesses, including Clinton and her former Chief of Staff Cheryl Mills.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press...spond-to-judicial-watch-questions-under-oath/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't wait to see where this goes....

Last edited:
Ooops!! Now LYING is PERJURY, since Hillary (etal) lying to Congress was not worth prosecuting, according to the sleazeball Comey.

No more HIDING BEHIND an INSANELY CORRUPT OBAMA SWAMP DOJ...which granted "immunity" to every major witness/co-conspirator.

Looks like some FACTS are finally going to be on the LEGAL RECORD, regarding the myriad lies surrounding this issue, from everyone involved in the Obama Adm.

Federal Court Orders Discovery on Clinton Email, Benghazi Scandal: Top Obama-Clinton Officials, Susan Rice and Ben Rhodes to Respond to Judicial Watch Questions Under Oath

Washington, DC) — Judicial Watch announced today that United States District Judge Royce C. Lamberth ruled that discovery can begin in Hillary Clinton’s email scandal. Obama administration senior State Department officials, lawyers, and Clinton aides will now be deposed under oath. Senior officials — including Susan Rice, Ben Rhodes, Jacob Sullivan, and FBI official E.W. Priestap — will now have to answer Judicial Watch’s written questions under oath. The court rejected the DOJ and State Department’s objections to Judicial Watch’s court-ordered discovery plan. (The court, in ordering a discovery plan last month, ruled that the Clinton email system was “one of the gravest modern offenses to government transparency.”)

Judicial Watch’s discovery will seek answers to:
•Whether Clinton intentionally attempted to evade the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) by using a non-government email system;
•whether the State Department’s efforts to settle this case beginning in late 2014 amounted to bad faith; and
•whether the State Department adequately searched for records responsive to Judicial Watch’s FOIA request.

Discovery is scheduled to be completed within 120 days. The court will hold a post-discovery hearing to determine if Judicial Watch may also depose additional witnesses, including Clinton and her former Chief of Staff Cheryl Mills.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press...spond-to-judicial-watch-questions-under-oath/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a refreshing turn of events. Law enforcement officials demanding answers under oath from someone other than Donald Trump.

What a refreshing turn of events. Law enforcement officials demanding answers under oath from someone other than Donald Trump.

And no Obama Swamp DOJ handing out "immunity" to the perps.

Lock her up! Lock her up!

Lock her up! Lock her up!

A Federal Judge is not Comey , or the rest of the Obama Swamp KGB.FBI/DOJ....the TRUTH , not COVERUPS, will be nice to learn.

A Federal Judge is not Comey , or the rest of the Obama Swamp KGB.FBI/DOJ....the TRUTH , not COVERUPS, will be nice to learn.

I'm fine with it. If Clinton has committed any crimes, she needs to be held accountable. Just like any person, whether they are a politician, movie star, rich billionaire, or just regular person on the street.

If Trump has committed any crimes, do you also agree he should be held accountable?

I'm fine with it. If Clinton has committed any crimes, she needs to be held accountable. Just like any person, whether they are a politician, movie star, rich billionaire, or just regular person on the street.

If Trump has committed any crimes, do you also agree he should be held accountable?

Not just her...the OBAMA ADM., including Susan Rice and Ben Rhodes , are being deposed...

Absolutely...MUELLER, too. Rosenstein, Strzok, Comey, McCabe , Baker, Steele, Glenn Simpson, etc., too.

Not just her...the OBAMA ADM., including Susan Rice and Ben Rhodes , are being deposed...

Absolutely...MUELLER, too. Rosenstein, Strzok, Comey, McCabe , Baker, Steele, Glenn Simpson, etc., too.

Let's just investigate everyone!! No matter if they did anything wrong or not, they might have!

right wingers are an absolute joke. God, it must suck to be so incredibly stupid, dishonest, and downright scummy. Yeah, Hillary!! Bengazi!! Keep trying clowns

And no Obama Swamp DOJ handing out "immunity" to the perps.

Crooked law enforcement officers, like crooked judges, are some of the most despicable barbarians on planet earth.

Yes both should be treated with equal scrutiny.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Mueller was letting Clinton and gang slide before it was popular.

right wingers are an absolute joke. God, it must suck to be so incredibly stupid, dishonest, and downright scummy. Yeah, Hillary!! Bengazi!! Keep trying clowns

Sounds like it's making you insecure in your ideology. It's not too late to grow up.

Let's just investigate everyone!! No matter if they did anything wrong or not, they might have!
That seems to be the current mantra coming from the Mueller team and the left.

That seems to be the current mantra coming from the Mueller team and the left.

Mueller had nothing to do with initiating the investigation on team Trump.

Isn't that what Mueller is doing?

Not that I can see. Got any examples?

Too bad Republicans don't control the House right now. They could hold hearings and get to the bottom of this Benghazi thing.

Mueller had nothing to do with initiating the investigation on team Trump.

Not that I can see. Got any examples?
He is the one initiating going through trump and his known associates lives with a fine tooth comb. It is also a former member of his team that was in charge of the investigation that initiated the Mueller investigation. All that being said I have no objection to any of it provided there is credible evidence that was legally obtained to justify it. At some point the investigators will need to show their work so that can be evaluated.

The Obama administration is no different. There have been serious allegations made about him and his administration that need to be investigated and the actions of those investigators must also be evaluated.

Imo its foolish to talk about about what should happen to who before that is completed.

He is the one initiating going through trump and his known associates lives with a fine tooth comb.

Such as? Every person mentioned so far in the Mueller investigation had been involved with the campaign. All of them had some dealings with Russia in some way. Well within scope.

It is also a former member of his team that was in charge of the investigation that initiated the Mueller investigation. All that being said I have no objection to any of it provided there is credible evidence that was legally obtained to justify it. At some point the investigators will need to show their work so that can be evaluated.

That's what court is for. Or if Trump is dirty, congressional hearings.

The Obama administration is no different. There have been serious allegations made about him and his administration that need to be investigated and the actions of those investigators must also be evaluated.

Such as?

Imo its foolish to talk about about what should happen to who before that is completed.

You never do it?

I'll save you the suspense, it’ll go nowhere.

Why on earth would you think that a nongovernmental conservative action group will come up with anything new or worth pursuing when the Republican led Senate didn’t?

You’re gonna end up with ulcers if you keep holding onto the useless bias hatred.

Such as? Every person mentioned so far in the Mueller investigation had been involved with the campaign. All of them had some dealings with Russia in some way. Well within scope.

That's what court is for. Or if Trump is dirty, congressional hearings.

Such as?

You never do it?

No they have not all had dealings with Russia. A few have but that's all, irregardless contact with Russia isnt a crime. Its suspicious activity yes and it should he investigated but on its surface it proves nothing.

Now when you say that's what the courts are for does that mean you do not believe in prosecutional discretion?

Were you bothered that Comey decided for lynch not to prosecute Clinton even though he found evidence that she committed a crime. My point being is that there is a big gray area in the justice system in defining fair.

The gov has ethical responsibilities to charge people appropriately and to not charge people appropriately. Conduct by our justice dept has been questionable and needs to be fully reviewed. Several top people have been fired so far and there are still unanswered questions that remain. They have an obligation to answer all the questions both sides have.

I never say never but as a general rule of principle I do not prejudge others without looking at the facts and giving both sides an opprotunity to clarify their position. And when the evidence is murky I give everyone the presumption of innocence even if I'm convinced they are not.

I'm not responding to your such as question because it will turn into a fruitless merry go round between you and I and it will be nothing but opinion based by both of us.

You mean like the Witch Hunt?

How about the ones we KNOW LIED TO CONGRESS ABOUT THE DEATHS of FOUR AMERICANS, etal? #somethingwrong

Desperate leftists were sure that the corrupt Obama Swamp KGB-FBI/DOJ had made sure that they had "gotten away with it".

Maybe not.

I'll save you the suspense, it’ll go nowhere.

Why on earth would you think that a nongovernmental conservative action group will come up with anything new or worth pursuing when the Republican led Senate didn’t?

You’re gonna end up with ulcers if you keep holding onto the useless bias hatred.

Because a FEDERAL JUDGE has ordered the depositions, and the insanely corrupt Obama Swamp leadership in the KGB-FBI/DOJ is largely expelled by now?
Plus NO "IMMUNITY" for all the key witnesses, this time around?

Miss this?

Now LYING is PERJURY, since Hillary (etal) lying to Congress was not worth prosecuting, according to the sleazeball Comey.

A FEDERAL COURT ordered the depositions….

Back
Top Bottom