• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Clinton Email, Benghazi Scandal:Top Obama-Clinton Officials, Ordered to Respond, Under Oath

You know this how? Do you have access to all of the intelligence acquired on Trump and those around him?

Do you think if anyone had such evidence, the Democrats would have used it during the election? Pretty odd they'd wait until he got elected.

Oh look, you are ranting in all capps.

Please show me what was accomplished after all those investigations, other than the republicans wasting all of our money.

Jack squat.

What is the next garbage post that your handlers are making you post, comrade?:lamo

None involved a FEDERAL COURT, and all were OBSTRUCTED by the Obama Swamp KGB-FBI/DOJ.

Not NOW.

Stick to commenting on CAPS/FONT, etc...

See, I know this is hard for you to understand but if even YOU can't tell me why the investigation into Trump started then maybe it never should have started in the first place. Maybe, and you really should give this serious consideration, it was started PURELY as a political hit job. Maybe it is prima facie evidence of the political class using the tools we gave them against us.

It could be but the odds are very low. There appears to be a fair amount of raw human intelligence linking Trump and Russia.

None involved a FEDERAL COURT, and all were OBSTRUCTED by the Obama Swamp KGB-FBI/DOJ.

Not NOW.

Stick to commenting on CAPS/FONT, etc...

You actually think judicial watch can do anything? Larry Klayman is a buffoon.

But, keep bringing up garbage, because that is all you have, comrade...

Do you think if anyone had such evidence, the Democrats would have used it during the election? Pretty odd they'd wait until he got elected.

What? How would the Democrats have confidential intelligence?

You actually think judicial watch can do anything? Larry Klayman is a buffoon.

But, keep bringing up garbage, because that is all you have, comrade...

I think that they HAVE DONE SOMETHING....as the FEDERAL COURT has just demonstrated....

I think that they HAVE DONE SOMETHING....as the FEDERAL COURT has just demonstrated....

Not gonna happen.

Even if you type it in all capps.

The stench of desperation reeks off of you.

It could be but the odds are very low. There appears to be a fair amount of raw human intelligence linking Trump and Russia.

It isn't "humint". It's political propaganda intended for use in a campaign. You know how all these allegations of sexual misconduct regarding one candidate or another come out during a campaign and then go away immediately after the candidate loses or drops out? That's because the claims are political propaganda to be used in a campaign, not "humint". All this Trump/Russia crap is just like those sex accusations and the only reason they're still around is because he didn't drop out of the race and he didn't lose. Once that happened the whole "NeverTrump" declared all that crap was "evidence of collusion" and their propaganda arm in the media went along with it.

Not gonna happen.

Even if you type it in all capps.

The stench of desperation reeks off of you.

Uh...the depositions are COURT ORDERED.

The pall of total confussion/ignorance fills your silly posts.

They were in power at the time. Obama weaponized the justice dept.

Oh..did I wander in to the conspiracy theory forum?

The irony that you can't spell confusion.:roll:

Judicial Watch is a fringe group of losers.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/judicial-watch/

Once again...the UNDER OATH DEPOSITIONS ARE ORDERED BY A FEDERAL JUDGE.

Which "right wing loser group" is he a part of?

Your posts EPITOMIZE CONFUSION.

Apparently JUDICIAL WATCH has made its case well enough for the FEDERAL JUDICARY.

A FEDERAL JUDGE ordered the depositions; no more IMMUNITY, no more CYA from the Obama Swamp leadership of the KGB-FBI/DOJ...

Geesh

Add Ohr's testimony that the Obama Swamp KGB-FBI/DOJ KNOWINGLY HID the origin of the dossier, and the fact that it was UNVERIFIED, from the FISA court, and the entire 2016 Obama Adm./DNC seditious conspiracy is coming undone...

house of cards falling.jpg

Back
Top Bottom