• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Clinton Email, Benghazi Scandal:Top Obama-Clinton Officials, Ordered to Respond, Under Oath

Mueller was letting Clinton and gang slide before it was popular.

Bingo....and the rest of the Obama Swamp, as well...Obama included.

Too bad Republicans don't control the House right now. They could hold hearings and get to the bottom of this Benghazi thing.

A FEDERAL JUDGE ordered the depositions; no more IMMUNITY, no more CYA from the Obama Swamp leadership of the KGB-FBI/DOJ...

Because a FEDERAL JUDGE has ordered the depositions, and the insanely corrupt Obama Swamp leadership in the KGB-FBI/DOJ is largely expelled by now?
Plus NO "IMMUNITY" for all the key witnesses, this time around?
Not sure why you felt the need to emphasize a federal judges involvement. Literally means nothing. Most importantly, you seem to be unaware that Judicial Watch is not a United States government agency and therefore has absolutely no law enforcement powers. I sincerely doubt anyone is afraid of a bunch of overzealous conservative civilians.

Gee, lets keep doing investigations on Benghazi..because.....uh.....Benghazi!!!!!!!! :lamo

giphy.gif

Judicial Watch = the sound of one hand clapping...

Not sure why you felt the need to emphasize a federal judges involvement. Literally means nothing. Most importantly, you seem to be unaware that Judicial Watch is not a United States government agency and therefore has absolutely no law enforcement powers. I sincerely doubt anyone is afraid of a bunch of overzealous conservative civilians.

Because now LYING will be PROSECUTED. I would think that much would be obvious...as opposed to Comey taking it upon himself to "decide" what should be prosecuted.

No IMMUNITY for the people involved.

If you do not grasp the fundamental differences here, I cannot make you understand them.

Gee, lets keep doing investigations on Benghazi..because.....uh.....Benghazi!!!!!!!! :lamo

giphy.gif

Judicial Watch = the sound of one hand clapping...

Yeah..including the video Trey Gowdy FORCING COMEY TO ADMIT HILLARY LIED TO CONGRESS , MULTIPLE TIMES, would be a good idea, too.

Oh..and "it was the video"...remember?

Because now LYING will be PROSECUTED. I would think that much would be obvious...as opposed to Comey taking it upon himself to "decide" what should be prosecuted.

If you do not grasp the fundamental differences here, I cannot make you understand them.

If Trump lied, should he be prosecuted?

Congressional Republicans: wasting everybody’s time and money since 2010.

You might want to read the OP. "Congressional Republicans" are NOT A FEDERAL COURT, and there will be NO IMMUNITY or other CORRUPT CYA from the Obama Swamp KGB-DFBI/DOJ this time....

A few things to clarify for you:
1. I will never be less informed about anything than you. Not possible.
2. There has to be evidence and a desire on the part of the government to prosecute.
3. Unless you are the leading prosecutor (God forbid) of any possible charges, you have no input in deciding immunity.
Hope this clears things up. ;)

What a refreshing turn of events. Law enforcement officials demanding answers under oath from someone other than Donald Trump.

It's not all that refreshing. Of particular note is that the DoJ and State Department opposed this action. That's the CURRENT DoJ and State Department that opposed it, not the Obama version.

The very fact that we STILL have operatives in those departments that are willing to fight to oppose even the INVESTIGATION of abuse of office is more than a little disturbing.

Let's just investigate everyone!! No matter if they did anything wrong or not, they might have!

Well, this Mueller thing pretty much did set that precedent.

If Trump lied, should he be prosecuted?

When was he questioned under oath, and lied?

See the DESPPERATE DEFLECTION ATTEMPTS...the Lying Left was SO SURE THAT THEY HAD GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT....

It's not all that refreshing. Of particular note is that the DoJ and State Department opposed this action. That's the CURRENT DoJ and State Department that opposed it, not the Obama version.

The very fact that we STILL have operatives in those departments that are willing to fight to oppose even the INVESTIGATION of abuse of office is more than a little disturbing.

The ROSENSTEIN-led DOJ, and many DEEP STATERS in the State Dept. , too....

Yeah..including the video Trey Gowdy FORCING COMEY TO ADMIT HILLARY LIED TO CONGRESS , MULTIPLE TIMES, would be a good idea, too.

Oh..and "it was the video"...remember?

Oh look, you are ranting in all capps.

Please show me what was accomplished after all those investigations, other than the republicans wasting all of our money.

Jack squat.

What is the next garbage post that your handlers are making you post, comrade?:lamo

Examples?

You want examples that Mueller is investigating people just to see if he can find a crime worth prosecuting? That's what STARTED this whole thing! Washington DC hates Trump, flipped out when he got elected and is using Mueller to find a reason to get rid of him.

You want examples that Mueller is investigating people just to see if he can find a crime worth prosecuting? That's what STARTED this whole thing! Washington DC hates Trump, flipped out when he got elected and is using Mueller to find a reason to get rid of him.

You know this how? Do you have access to all of the intelligence acquired on Trump and those around him?

When was he questioned under oath, and lied?

I don't know that this happened. But if it did, you would be on board with prosecution, correct? For lying to investigators?

You know this how? Do you have access to all of the intelligence acquired on Trump and those around him?

Why was he being investigated in the first place? Because he made some joke about Russia finding Clinton's emails AFTER a reporter had suggested the same thing earlier in the conference?

Why was he being investigated in the first place? Because he made some joke about Russia finding Clinton's emails AFTER a reporter had suggested the same thing earlier in the conference?

No. Until we get more details, we don't know all that the FBI knows about Trump and Russia. Supposedly, when Christopher Steele went to the FBI, they told him they already had intelligence connecting Trump and Russia, so I would safely assume there's alot more that we don't know just now.

No. Until we get more details, we don't know all that the FBI knows about Trump and Russia. Supposedly, when Christopher Steele went to the FBI, they told him they already had intelligence connecting Trump and Russia, so I would safely assume there's alot more that we don't know just now.

See, I know this is hard for you to understand but if even YOU can't tell me why the investigation into Trump started then maybe it never should have started in the first place. Maybe, and you really should give this serious consideration, it was started PURELY as a political hit job. Maybe it is prima facie evidence of the political class using the tools we gave them against us.

right wingers are an absolute joke. God, it must suck to be so incredibly stupid, dishonest, and downright scummy. Yeah, Hillary!! Bengazi!! Keep trying clowns

It is good they let you out of the box for air from time to time....The transference and projection must be a burden to bear.

Oh look, you are ranting in all capps.

Please show me what was accomplished after all those investigations, other than the republicans wasting all of our money.
That's the nice thing about conspiracy theories, there's always an excuse for why they never come true and if everyone waits JUST a little longer, the theory will be correct.

Back
Top Bottom