• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Clinton dodges question on Second Amendment

TO THE GUN RIGHTS ADVOCATES:

What is your problem?

By now, even the dumbest among you must realize there is no way anyone is going to repeal the Second Amendment…nor to revise it in any meaningful way.

Americans are going to be able to own guns…lots of them if they want.

Some restrictions are already in place…and probably more will come. They are needed…BUT they will NOT place meaningful restrictions on gun ownership.

Democratic Party politicians have to make sounds in that direction…because they are appealing to people who want to hear that stuff. But any promises made in that regard are about as valuable as promises made by Republican Party politicians to shrink the size of government and get rid of safety net programs.

None of that garbage is going to happen…it is food for the fools.

NONE OF IT WILL EVER HAPPEN.

I wish the Dems would finally just refuse to sound off on this subject…and be rid of this anvil they carry around their necks. Then you guys would have to manufacture something to crab about that actually is a danger.

What is your problem?

By now, even the dumbest among you must realize there is no way anyone is going to repeal the Second Amendment…nor to revise it in any meaningful way.

Some restrictions are already in place…and probably more will come. They are needed…BUT they will NOT place meaningful restrictions on gun ownership.

Democratic Party politicians have to make sounds in that direction…because they are appealing to people who want to hear that stuff. But any promises made in that regard are about as valuable as promises made by Republican Party politicians to shrink the size of government and get rid of safety net programs.

I wish the Dems would finally just refuse to sound off on this subject…and be rid of this anvil they carry around their necks. Then you guys would have to manufacture something to crab about that actually is a danger.

It has already happened. Sorry but NY has passed laws that made my fathers firearms illegal. It has passed laws that would have made it difficult for my children to get actual firearms training before allowing them to hunt.

Even the dumbest among you must recognize that gun owners in some states are being constantly threatened with increased, unneeded and unnecessary gun control. We already had a gun ban that made my turkey gun an "assault weapon"..

The more that democrats make noises in the direction of gun control... the more people won;t listen to anything a democrat has to say. Because conversations on your version of " common sense regulations" makes democrats look as absurd as republicans that think bathroom regulation works.

Anyone that thinks that a sign outside a school saying " gun free zone" is going to deter a person intent on murdering children.. is just as dumb as someone that thinks a sign saying " real woman only" is going to deter a person intent on raping women.

Yeah, you didn't use the whole quote, so I wasn't sure what you were saying, so I threw in the entire quote... So I DO know what I'm talking about.

I told you gun guys that you were going to be in trouble if you didn't smarten up.

Again, you're not making any sense. Nothing you have said or insinuated has changed or would change any facts as seen in the video or any of my posts.

Oh, and I'm glad you feel that you know what you're talking about, because the rest of us are just shaking our heads while reading your posts.

What is your problem?

We are only one Executive Order or law upheld by the one new Supreme Court Justice appointed by Obama or Clinton, along with the Justices that are already against Heller or McDonald or both, and what you say cannot happen, will have happened.

What is your problem?

I think the problem is gun control advocates who happen to own firearms and think they are not gun control advocates,

I think the problem is the enemy within who is not smart enough to realise guns are not the problem, criminals and who control the social system are.

I think the problem is people who cannot think.

What greater danger is there than those who come like a thief in the night to take your freedom, safety and property?

The people get the government they deserve. It means if the people are not willing to complain, object, demonstrate and vote they want whatever they get. It is not anybody but the peoples responsibility to control government. If they don't..... see the The people get....

When Billy was elected, Hillary immediately jumped on two issues. Universal health care and gun banning. She totally lost the health care issue and was only able to accomplish a small portion of the gun banning.

Hillary doesn't forget. If she's elected look early on for calls for increased regulation of both.

You can guarantee it. Her gun control issue is driven by passion and her misguided moral conscious. I'm also pretty sure gun control is filling her election coffers which is equally attractive after Obanners abysmal failure for gun control.

It has already happened. Sorry but NY has passed laws that made my fathers firearms illegal. It has passed laws that would have made it difficult for my children to get actual firearms training before allowing them to hunt.

Even the dumbest among you must recognize that gun owners in some states are being constantly threatened with increased, unneeded and unnecessary gun control. We already had a gun ban that made my turkey gun an "assault weapon"..

The more that democrats make noises in the direction of gun control... the more people won;t listen to anything a democrat has to say. Because conversations on your version of " common sense regulations" makes democrats look as absurd as republicans that think bathroom regulation works.

Anyone that thinks that a sign outside a school saying " gun free zone" is going to deter a person intent on murdering children.. is just as dumb as someone that thinks a sign saying " real woman only" is going to deter a person intent on raping women.

No one is going to "take your guns" away.

If you do not get that by now...you will never get it...and you will continue to own your guns.

We are only one Executive Order or law upheld by the one new Supreme Court Justice appointed by Obama or Clinton, along with the Justices that are already against Heller or McDonald or both, and what you say cannot happen, will have happened.

You will never have to give up your guns.

There will be a Second Civil War in this country before that happens.

But if you want to pretend that fear of that kind of thing is the reason a woman like Hillary Clinton get under your skin as much as she does...you are free to do so.

I think the problem is gun control advocates who happen to own firearms and think they are not gun control advocates,

I think the problem is the enemy within who is not smart enough to realise guns are not the problem, criminals and who control the social system are.

I think the problem is people who cannot think.

What greater danger is there than those who come like a thief in the night to take your freedom, safety and property?

The people get the government they deserve. It means if the people are not willing to complain, object, demonstrate and vote they want whatever they get. It is not anybody but the peoples responsibility to control government. If they don't..... see the The people get....

Not sure of what your point was...but if you want to make a point, you sound intelligent enough to do so.

I'll keep my eyes peeled.

You can guarantee it. Her gun control issue is driven by passion and her misguided moral conscious. I'm also pretty sure gun control is filling her election coffers which is equally attractive after Obanners abysmal failure for gun control.

Hillary Clinton has as much chance of passing meaningful gun control laws...

...as Donald Trump has of building that fence of his.

If she can use the issue to get donations and votes...she will do so. But it ain't going anywhere.

"A majority of research supports the hypothesis that increased eye blink rate is a nonverbal cue to deception. Constructing a lie can be very demanding. Liars worry about the possibility of revealing the truth, triggering the fight/flight response. Liars experience a heavy cognitive load, causing less conscious attention to eye blink rate. Research has not identified any one nonverbal or verbal cue to produce a one-hundred percent accuracy rate; however, eye blink rate has been shown to be an effective nonverbal cue to detect deception."

"Liars tend to blink more because lying is stressful. Under stress, eye blink rate increases (Mann, 2013). People tend to blink more rapidly when they become nervous or when they hear or see something unpleasant (Navarro & Schafer, 2001). Ralph Waldo Emerson once said, "The eyes of men converse as much as their tongues" (Nelson, A., 2010)."

Watch the video...watch here eyes.

Most politicians undergo serious training to mask body language clues what they cannot hide is micro expression.

Micro Expressions | Facial Expressions | Paul Ekman Group

If you do not get that by now...you will never get it...and you will continue to own your guns.

Actually there are already laws that restricted my guns and gun ownership.

You don;t get it.. because you are ignorant of the gun laws already on the books. and that gun laws that have been before and that are currently being proposed by folks like Clinton or Pelosi.

You don't want to get it.. You are happy in your ignorance of the actual laws and what they do.

So please don;t insult my intelligence by telling me a regulation that actually effected my family.. didn't happen, could not happen and will not happen..

That makes no sense.
I think he believes Queen Hillary will have the power and authority to usurp the Constitution.

I also think he doesnt understand that about 100 million gun owners are in possession of approx 400 million firearms...and because of people like him and Hillary the numbers of both gun owners and overall qty of weapons owned continues to grow at record rates.

Actually there are already laws that restricted my guns and gun ownership.

You don;t get it.. because you are ignorant of the gun laws already on the books. and that gun laws that have been before and that are currently being proposed by folks like Clinton or Pelosi.

You don't want to get it.. You are happy in your ignorance of the actual laws and what they do.

So please don;t insult my intelligence by telling me a regulation that actually effected my family.. didn't happen, could not happen and will not happen..

You really shouldn't use the word "ignorant" that often...unless you are working with a mirror in front of you.

Yeah...there are restrictions. There are restrictions on the use of automobiles...and the use of drugs. There are restrictions on free speech and free press.

You are going to keep your guns...and you will be able to buy more if you want.

The issue is nonsense...fed to waifs in the Democratic base, because they want to hear it...just as "smaller government" if fed to the waifs in the Republican base.

This stuff is not going to happen.

You will never have to give up your guns.

There will be a Second Civil War in this country before that happens.

But if you want to pretend that fear of that kind of thing is the reason a woman like Hillary Clinton get under your skin as much as she does...you are free to do so.

Do you not remember the so called Federal Assault Weapons Ban (AWB)? What about those states that have made types of firearms illegal? Magazines illegal? And so on.

It's not a fear, Frank. It's a reasonable and rational concern based on historical precedence, empirical evidence, and the gun banner's (Clinton included) own words and deeds.

It's not unreasonable to be concerned the each time the gun haters pass a new restriction, they are not satisfied and say once again, we only need some reasonable restrictions and reasonable laws to reduce or stop gun violence (as if guns are violent and not the people).

By the way, Frank... Hillary Clinton being a woman has nothing to do with my feelings about her or her positions. It's insulting to me for you to accuse me of such a misogynistic act.

I think he believes Queen Hillary will have the power and authority to usurp the Constitution.

I also think he doesnt understand that about 100 million gun owners are in possession of approx 400 million firearms...and because of people like him and Hillary the numbers of both gun owners and overall qty of weapons owned continues to grow at record rates.

That's probably correct, given what he's posted regarding what he believes can be legally accomplished by Executive Order.

That's probably correct, given what he's posted regarding what he believes can be legally accomplished by Executive Order.
Thats why I dont freak out over a pres Hillary OR Trump. EO's can only authorize LESS enforcement of existing law, and cannot impose new law. Any bans will require congressional action. At the end of the day...the biggest concern for everyone should be those 2-3 SCOTUS appointees.

Do you not remember the so called Federal Assault Weapons Ban (AWB)? What about those states that have made types of firearms illegal? Magazines illegal? And so on.

It's not a fear, Frank. It's a reasonable and rational concern based on historical precedence, empirical evidence, and the gun banner's (Clinton included) own words and deeds.

It's not unreasonable to be concerned the each time the gun haters pass a new restriction, they are not satisfied and say once again, we only need some reasonable restrictions and reasonable laws to reduce or stop gun violence (as if guns are violent and not the people).

By the way, Frank... Hillary Clinton being a woman has nothing to do with my feelings about her or her positions. It's insulting to me for you to accuse me of such a misogynistic act.

The only way that guns will ever be meaningfully restricted will be after a Second Civil War.

Some restrictions will be passed...and well they be.

If you think the Second Amendment means that people can own howitzers if they choose...the kinds of restrictions passed will be more invasive than if everyone works together.

The only way that guns will ever be meaningfully restricted will be after a Second Civil War.
I would hope that it doesn't come to that, but unfortunately it isn't out of the realm of possibilities.

We already have all the restrictions on firearms that are needed. What needs to be fixed is not firearm regulations but the prison sentences for people that use a firearm in a crime, and providing better mental health care.

If you think the Second Amendment means that people can own howitzers if they choose...the kinds of restrictions passed will be more invasive than if everyone works together.
What?

Again, you're not making any sense. Nothing you have said or insinuated has changed or would change any facts as seen in the video or any of my posts.

Oh, and I'm glad you feel that you know what you're talking about, because the rest of us are just shaking our heads while reading your posts.

I don't know who the rest of us are, but I saw that interview and she said about a direct on the second amendment - "Is it a right of the people?" and the first part of her answer was - "If it's a right....

She is now the Democratic nominee: the gun crowd and the NRA are in big trouble.

If there is a second civil war-I wouldn't count on those who are around afterwards being disposed to passing gun bans

I don't know who the rest of us are, but I saw that interview and she said about a direct on the second amendment - "Is it a right of the people?" and the first part of her answer was - "If it's a right....

She is now the Democratic nominee: the gun crowd and the NRA are in big trouble.

why-because she is going to rape the constitution?

good, that will make it so much easier to beat her in the general election or impeach the lying bitch if she manages to win

If everybody works together to do what and for what purpose?

I'm reminded of those who would surrender before the fighting even starts. People will fight about land, about rights but not about guns so unless firearm organisations change their strategy and defend our rights gun control and government want so desperately they will have a lot more restrictions, all of which they will accept as long as the elitist leaders can still shoot somehow.

I do not believe you have a guarantee on that or one shred of evidence to show validity. Do prove me wrong if you can.

Hillary Clinton has as much chance of passing meaningful gun control laws...

MEANINGFUL GUN LAWS???????? What the heck is that? Oh! my mistake meaningful to gun control.

...as Donald Trump has of building that fence of his.

I'd rather deal with a clown that appreciates finance and can figure out the actual costs of gun control than an ideologically driven idiot that does not care how much it costs in terms of money, manpower, resources, death, injury, security, trauma and misery.

If she can use the issue to get donations and votes...she will do so. But it ain't going anywhere.

Hmm and who is?

Back
Top Bottom