• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Clinton Delegate Explains How Democrats Will Ban All Guns

Not really surprising. Anyone who would praise the draconian gun control laws in the UK and Australia is no fan of the 2nd amendment and has a total ban on their minds.

This is why you have to watch out of so called common sense gun regulation.
How to Ban Guns: A step by step, long term process
So registration is the first step. Now that the vast majority are registered, we can do what we will. One good first step would be to close the registry to new registrations. This would, in effect, prevent new guns from being made or imported. This would put the murder machine corporations out of business for good, and cut the money supply to the NRA/GOA. As money dries up, the political capital needed for new controls will be greatly reduced.

There are a few other things I would suggest. I would suggest an immediate, national ban on concealed carry. A ban on internet sales of guns and ammunition is a no brainer. Microstamping would also be a very good thing. Even if the only thing it does is drive up costs, it could still lead to crimes being solved. I'm willing to try every advantage we can get.

A national Firearms Owner Identification Card might be good, but I'm not sure if it's necessary if we have a national database. We should also insist on comprehensive insurance and mandatory gun safes, subject to random, spot checks by local and federal law enforcement.

We must make guns expensive and unpopular, just like cigarettes. A nationwide, antigun campaign paid for by a per gun yearly tax paid by owners, dealers, and manufacturers would work well in this regard. We should also segway into an anti-hunting campaign, like those in the UK. By making hunting expensive and unpopular, we can make the transition to a gun free society much less of a headache for us.

I know this seems harsh, but this is the only way we can be truly safe. I don't want my kids being shot at by a deranged NRA member. I'm sure you don't either. So lets stop looking for short term solutions and start looking long term. Registration is the first step.

Tell Pres. Obama and democrats in congress to demand mandatory, comprehensive gun registration. It's the only way we can ban guns with any effectiveness..

Not really surprising. Anyone who would praise the draconian gun control laws in the UK and Australia is no fan of the 2nd amendment and has a total ban on their minds.

This is why you have to watch out of so called common sense gun regulation.
How to Ban Guns: A step by step, long term process
So registration is the first step. Now that the vast majority are registered, we can do what we will. One good first step would be to close the registry to new registrations. This would, in effect, prevent new guns from being made or imported. This would put the murder machine corporations out of business for good, and cut the money supply to the NRA/GOA. As money dries up, the political capital needed for new controls will be greatly reduced.

There are a few other things I would suggest. I would suggest an immediate, national ban on concealed carry. A ban on internet sales of guns and ammunition is a no brainer. Microstamping would also be a very good thing. Even if the only thing it does is drive up costs, it could still lead to crimes being solved. I'm willing to try every advantage we can get.

A national Firearms Owner Identification Card might be good, but I'm not sure if it's necessary if we have a national database. We should also insist on comprehensive insurance and mandatory gun safes, subject to random, spot checks by local and federal law enforcement.

We must make guns expensive and unpopular, just like cigarettes. A nationwide, antigun campaign paid for by a per gun yearly tax paid by owners, dealers, and manufacturers would work well in this regard. We should also segway into an anti-hunting campaign, like those in the UK. By making hunting expensive and unpopular, we can make the transition to a gun free society much less of a headache for us.

I know this seems harsh, but this is the only way we can be truly safe. I don't want my kids being shot at by a deranged NRA member. I'm sure you don't either. So lets stop looking for short term solutions and start looking long term. Registration is the first step.

Tell Pres. Obama and democrats in congress to demand mandatory, comprehensive gun registration. It's the only way we can ban guns with any effectiveness..

The insane fears in that... people are that stupid??

The insane fears in that... people are that stupid??

I do not think its stupidity on their part. These people want to severely restrict or ban guns so much they don't really care how dishonest they have to be in order to accomplish their goal. Its why they label certain civilian firearms as assault weapons so that people think they are guns the military uses in order to make them easy to ban.Its why they falsely label 10 to 30 round standard capacity magazines as high capacity in order to make it easier to ban.Its why they falsely claim no one goes hunting with a AR15 or need a magazine to hunt. If it didn't piss off their base they would probably tell people that owning guns makes you gay.

I do not think its stupidity on their part. These people want to severely restrict or ban guns so much they don't really care how dishonest they have to be in order to accomplish their goal. Its why they label certain civilian firearms as assault weapons so that people think they are guns the military uses in order to make them easy to ban.Its why they falsely label 10 to 30 round standard capacity magazines as high capacity in order to make it easier to ban.Its why they falsely claim no one goes hunting with a AR15 or need a magazine to hunt. If it didn't piss off their base they would probably tell people that owning guns makes you gay.

It was his comment he's afraid an NRA member would shoot his kids. REALLY?? That's a valid argument?

Crap a delegate said it so it must be true!

We've known this about the gun banners since Diane Feinstein said this in 1995:

Which is why we won't give them incrementalists a single inch, they will NEVER stop at the next prohibition/limitation/registration.

It was his comment he's afraid an NRA member would shoot his kids. REALLY?? That's a valid argument?

His comment that he is afraid of NRA members is another anti-2nd amendment loon lie and tactic meant to demonize 2nd amendment advocates and guns. He is not really afraid of NRA members. Like I said these people are so dishonest that if it didn't piss off their base then they would be telling people that owning firearms makes you gay.

LMAO
sorry to tell that drunk nutter guns wont be banned and that includes after while Hilary is president.

LMAO
sorry to tell that drunk nutter guns wont be banned and that includes after while Hilary is president.

The anti-2nd amendment loon tactic of telling people that no one wants to ban guns while many anti-2nd amendment loons support bans on so called assault weapons.

We've known this about the gun banners since Diane Feinstein said this in 1995:

Which is why we won't give them incrementalists a single inch, they will NEVER stop at the next prohibition/limitation/registration.

Are you kidding me? Not only does the NRA support gun carry permits it profits heavily from teaching the prerequisite courses.

San Antonio Concealed Handgun : Carry Classes : Texas CHL License

It is (generally) illegal to carry a handgun in Texas without a permit (requiring an NRA instructor taught class) costing about $240 (minimum) - that is the kind of 2A freedom that the NRA supports. Support for gun permits/licenses puts freedom is not free in the proper NRA context.

Are you kidding me? Not only does the NRA support gun carry permits it profits heavily from teaching the prerequisite courses.

San Antonio Concealed Handgun : Carry Classes : Texas CHL License

It is (generally) illegal to carry a handgun in Texas without a permit (requiring an NRA instructor taught class) costing about $240 (minimum) - that is the kind of 2A freedom that the NRA supports. Support for gun permits/licenses puts freedom is not free in the proper NRA context.

1. Who said anything about the NRA?
2. Pretend I did, what does that have at all to do with what you quoted? Not giving another inch means NO MORE gun control. Not giving another inch DOESN'T mean repealing all current gun control.

That said, the NRA has been fighting for and winning constitutional carry (without permit) all over as well as CCW reciprocity, which has the effect of expanding the right to carry into places like MD which is a may-issue state.

If Hillary gets in and makes a couple Supreme Court appointments the local governments will start banning and taking guns and the Supreme Court will uphold the confiscations.

She'll take everything she can get.

But I don't think she'll be elected. People not only hate her, they just plain don't like her (or her sleazy husband).

1. Who said anything about the NRA?
2. Pretend I did, what does that have at all to do with what you quoted? Not giving another inch means NO MORE gun control.

WTF do you think state issued gun (CHL/CCW) permits are? That is gun control to the max - simply openly carrying a legally owned handgun is a crime (felony) if you don't first pay the state for permission to do so. The 2A is a compound right - to keep and bear arms. I included the NRA as they are often cited as a 2A rights support group but are really nothing more than lobbyists for guaranteed business for their "instructors".

uh if the bannerrhoids really believed NRA members were as dangerous and liable to kill as they claim, they sure as hell wouldn't publicly insult a group they truly feared would kill them for the slightest of reasons. The fact that the bannerrhoids openly, patently, and frequently slander and lie about the NRA proves that the bannerrhoids understand that the vast majority of NRA members are law abiding people who require far far more than insults and lies to react violently

Can you just sum up? Don't really want to watch the video...

can't say they want to ban guns but call it common sense safety regulations

the first 30 seconds or so is the actual words of the delegate, the rest is other stuff about how Bannnerrhoid politician's aides won't but signs on their homes saying they are gun free etc

It also shows Clinton lies or clinton going back on earlier comments

No, bad directing and writing.

So bad directing and writing but good progressive agenda? There we have it....

Back
Top Bottom