• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Clinton adviser: Kerry ran inconsistent campaign

Batman

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I'm in agreement with the Clinton camp :eek:

ALBANY, N.Y. - A top adviser to Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton thinks fellow Democrat John Kerry``ran what was basically an inconsistent campaign'' for president last year, according to a published report Thursday.

Clinton and Kerry are considered potential rivals for the 2008 Democratic presidential nomination.

The Kerry campaign had ``a different message every two or three weeks,'' Ann Lewis, director of communications for Clinton's political action committee, told the Forward, a weekly New York City-based newspaper aimed at a Jewish audience.

Lewis is quoted as saying the Kerry campaign ``kept trying to rationally convince, to put a presidency together, line by line, plan by plan.''

She said people ``don't vote for plans, they vote for presidents.''
SOURCE
It's never to early to start knocking out the potential competition Hillary!

Batman said:
I'm in agreement with the Clinton camp :eek:

It's never to early to start knocking out the potential competition Hillary!
Without a doubt, Hillary's campaign is under way. Many have noted the softening in her tone and policy positions. It is evident that it has dawned on her that the numerical margin of victory for GWB could only have been the result of millions of registered Democrats crossing over.

Now why would they do that?

Fantasea said:
Without a doubt, Hillary's campaign is under way. Many have noted the softening in her tone and policy positions. It is evident that it has dawned on her that the numerical margin of victory for GWB could only have been the result of millions of registered Democrats crossing over.

Democrats crossing over to vote for an "idiot," hmmm.

Batman said:
Originally Posted by Fantasea

Democrats crossing over to vote for an "idiot," hmmm.
Commencing with the mid-term election in the first Clinton Administration, the Democrats have lost control of the House of Representatives, the Senate, and the White House, twice, and have increased the margin in both the House and the Senate.

There's no doubt about any of that. It all happened, didn't it?

The number of registered Democrats exceed the number of registered Republicans. No doubt about that either.

Perhaps you can provide a logical explanation.

Fantasea said:
Commencing with the mid-term election in the first Clinton Administration, the Democrats have lost control of the House of Representatives, the Senate, and the White House, twice, and have increased the margin in both the House and the Senate.

The number of registered Democrats exceed the number of registered Republicans. No doubt about that either.

I was being very sarcastic. Dems love calling Bush an idiot, yet like you say - dems helped get Bush elected. I love it.

Fantasea said:

The logical explanation is that fear sell to both sides of the aisle. It is the foundation of marketing. Pleasure vs pain. Fear vs comfort.

The fact is the Democrats have / had no message. No platform. No consistency. No Karl Rove to run a brilliant campaign. Kerry didn't have competent handlers to keep him on message (if he even had a message, which he didn't).

Hillary Clinton on the otherhand has been positioning herself from day one of her Senate career. She is regularly noted by her colleagues on both sides of the aisle as one of the hardest working Seantors on the hill. She has already begun the work of moving her position to the right by declaring her "deep religious faith" and temporing her position on abortion, without abandoning it outright. This is just the beginning of her mobilization of the womens vote (the largest block) which actually started by presenting herself as victim of her filandering husband (women love to support their own in these matters) who she promptly forgave in defference to the sanctity of marriage and her "deep Christian faith".... man, she is playing it like a cheap piano. On top of it she has one of the most powerful political fundraisers on the planet working for her... Bill himself... who has a big tab to payback to his "partner".

You watch. She's gonna come on big, and she has a good chance. Many doubted her in NY... look what happened there>

IndependentTexan said:
i think Hillary could possibly be our first woman president...she has the popularity to do it.
Nah. She hasn't got the balls for it.

Contrarian said:
The logical explanation is that fear sell to both sides of the aisle. It is the foundation of marketing. Pleasure vs pain. Fear vs comfort.

The fact is the Democrats have / had no message. No platform. No consistency. No Karl Rove to run a brilliant campaign. Kerry didn't have competent handlers to keep him on message (if he even had a message, which he didn't).

Hillary Clinton on the otherhand has been positioning herself from day one of her Senate career. She is regularly noted by her colleagues on both sides of the aisle as one of the hardest working Seantors on the hill. She has already begun the work of moving her position to the right by declaring her "deep religious faith" and temporing her position on abortion, without abandoning it outright. This is just the beginning of her mobilization of the womens vote (the largest block) which actually started by presenting herself as victim of her filandering husband (women love to support their own in these matters) who she promptly forgave in defference to the sanctity of marriage and her "deep Christian faith".... man, she is playing it like a cheap piano. On top of it she has one of the most powerful political fundraisers on the planet working for her... Bill himself... who has a big tab to payback to his "partner".

You watch. She's gonna come on big, and she has a good chance. Many doubted her in NY... look what happened there>
She's relying solely on the American electorate's having a short memory.

Fant, you got that right! but I'll bet she has the balls. These are the two most ambitious people in government today and they can take it all. She has the 48-50% from the Democratic side. She would take 75% of the womans vote and now she's beginning to nibble away at the religious moderates.

Prepare to play "hail to the Chief-ette!"

Contrarian said:
Fant, you got that right! but I'll bet she has the balls. These are the two most ambitious people in government today and they can take it all. She has the 48-50% from the Democratic side. She would take 75% of the womans vote and now she's beginning to nibble away at the religious moderates.

Prepare to play "hail to the Chief-ette!"
Just as GWB defied the odds and won, Madam "Billery" will defy the odds and lose.

Fantasea said:

I've read you making this statement about "democrats crossing over" numerous times and I'm wondering how you can come to such an illogical conclusion?

Despite what anyone thinks about my politics, I've voted republican in the past, yet I'm neither a registered republican nor a registered democrat.

I have never voted for a Bush, and I voted twice for Clinton.

I believe Kerry was weak in combating the "dirty politics" of the standard Bush campaign strategy, which dates backs to his governors race in Texas.

I also believe the republicans were better at "getting out the vote" and mobilizing people on issues like gay marriage, and scaring people about nuclear war and terrorism, and let's face it, this country has never unseated a sitting president at time of war, despite the weak and distorted reasons for this war.

You have no proof that 'millions of registered dems' crossed over to give this presidency to Bush.

I'm certain that registered Dems and Repubs are vastly outnumbered by non-registered voters. In fact, I don't know anyone who is registered as either, and I have friends involved locally and state-wide in citizens utility boards and other organizations that deal directly with politics on a day to day basis.

Registered Dems crossing over?

No way...at least not to the extent you're implying, otherwise prove it.

Hoot said:
I've read you making this statement about "democrats crossing over" numerous times and I'm wondering how you can come to such an illogical conclusion?

Despite what anyone thinks about my politics, I've voted republican in the past, yet I'm neither a registered republican nor a registered democrat.

I have never voted for a Bush, and I voted twice for Clinton.

I believe Kerry was weak in combating the "dirty politics" of the standard Bush campaign strategy, which dates backs to his governors race in Texas.

I also believe the republicans were better at "getting out the vote" and mobilizing people on issues like gay marriage, and scaring people about nuclear war and terrorism, and let's face it, this country has never unseated a sitting president at time of war, despite the weak and distorted reasons for this war.

You have no proof that 'millions of registered dems' crossed over to give this presidency to Bush.

I'm certain that registered Dems and Repubs are vastly outnumbered by non-registered voters. In fact, I don't know anyone who is registered as either, and I have friends involved locally and state-wide in citizens utility boards and other organizations that deal directly with politics on a day to day basis.

Registered Dems crossing over?

No way...at least not to the extent you're implying, otherwise prove it.
http://people-press.org/reports/display.php3?PageID=73

You kill me...you always give me these long drawn out things to read when you can't support your original premise, or you have no desire or time or inclination to put it into your own words.

There is nothing in that Pew research that speaks of, and I quote, "millions of registered Democrats crossing over."

Maybe we are all guilty of assuming too much when we read an article?

Maybe we read what we want to see?

Perhaps it brightens your spirits to believe "millions of registered democrats" voted for Bush?

If you still believe there is proof of your contention in that Pew research, please explain.

I'll admit...I skimmed over it quickly, but I sure didn't see it.

Hoot said:
You kill me...you always give me these long drawn out things to read when you can't support your original premise, or you have no desire or time or inclination to put it into your own words.

There is nothing in that Pew research that speaks of, and I quote, "millions of registered Democrats crossing over."

Maybe we are all guilty of assuming too much when we read an article?

Maybe we read what we want to see?

Perhaps it brightens your spirits to believe "millions of registered democrats" voted for Bush?

If you still believe there is proof of your contention in that Pew research, please explain.

I'll admit...I skimmed over it quickly, but I sure didn't see it.
Analysis, that's what it's called, analysis.

Crank up your spreadsheet program and compile the statistics which are provided piecemeal. After you have spent some time working your way through the data in the dozen or so individual sections, you will be able to come to a conclusion. If you do the math correctly, you will agree with me.

Or, you can avoid the effort and remain in the dark.

Fantasea said:
Analysis, that's what it's called, analysis.

Crank up your spreadsheet program and compile the statistics which are provided piecemeal. After you have spent some time working your way through the data in the dozen or so individual sections, you will be able to come to a conclusion. If you do the math correctly, you will agree with me.

Or, you can avoid the effort and remain in the dark.

Perhaps you've been watching too much FOX?

Your statement (millions of registered Dems crossing over to vote for Bush) reminds me of a half truth...a distortion of the real truth.

Your 'link' does speak of conservative Dems and moderate Dems, who most likely did cross over...probably because they still resent Clinton getting some under the desk in the Oval office, but registered Dems? No way.

I look at it this way...we have registered republicans and registered dems, who will probably always vote their party line, even if Hitler were running for office...they still remain loyal to their base, and will vote straight dem/repub tickets.

Call me persnickity, but your contention that registered dems crossed over is simply not true, and isn't even proven in your link.

Do you for a moment believe that registered repubs ever cast one solitary vote for Clinton?

I don't.

Hoot said:

Your statement (millions of registered Dems crossing over to vote for Bush) reminds me of a half truth...a distortion of the real truth.

Your 'link' does speak of conservative Dems and moderate Dems, who most likely did cross over...probably because they still resent Clinton getting some under the desk in the Oval office, but registered Dems? No way.

I look at it this way...we have registered republicans and registered dems, who will probably always vote their party line, even if Hitler were running for office...they still remain loyal to their base, and will vote straight dem/repub tickets.

Call me persnickity, but your contention that registered dems crossed over is simply not true, and isn't even proven in your link.

Do you for a moment believe that registered repubs ever cast one solitary vote for Clinton?

I don't.

Why are you being so obstinant about this when it could be easily checked out?

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2004/pages/results/states/US/P/00/epolls.0.html

In the 2004 election, 37% of the electorate ID'd themselves as Repubs and 37% ID'd as Dems. That Dems didn't beat Repubs alone is huge, in that it's the first election where this happenedsince they began tracking this in the 50's.

The percentage of Dems who voted for Bush was 11%, nearly twice the 6% of the Repubs who voted for Kerry.

If 120 million people voted, and there was 37% on each side, that works out to 44.4 million on each side. If 6% of Repubs voted Kerry, and 11% of Dems voted Bush, that works out to 2.664 million Repubs who voted for Kerry and 4.884 Dems who voted for Bush.

So he's right, millions of Dems DID vote for Bush.

Hoot said:

I don't.
In the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter whether you and I agree. As they say, "The proof of the pudding is in the eating." Since Bush is dining in the White House and flavoring his french fries with Heinz ketchup, all is well.

The next test will come in 2006 when we see the pickup of Congressional and Senatorial seats.

If someone asked me, as I was going in to vote in the last election, to identify myself as either a republican or a democrat, I would've said Democrat.

However, I am not, not will I ever be a 'Registered Democrat.'

Perhaps I'm a stickler for the wording, but nowhere in either of those links does it speak of millions of 'registered dems' crossing over to vote for Bush.

Registered Dems and registered repubs do not cross over...ever! ( Well, certainly not in the millions) These are people that stay true to their party line....period.

The statement reminds me of a "Hannityism." Something that sounds like it's true, but in reality, is not.

As far as that Heinz ketchup...Bush better not mistake it for the blood of our soldiers who died in Iraq.

Hoot said:
If someone asked me, as I was going in to vote in the last election, to identify myself as either a republican or a democrat, I would've said Democrat.

However, I am not, not will I ever be a 'Registered Democrat.'

Perhaps I'm a stickler for the wording, but nowhere in either of those links does it speak of millions of 'registered dems' crossing over to vote for Bush.

Registered Dems and registered repubs do not cross over...ever! ( Well, certainly not in the millions) These are people that stay true to their party line....period.

The statement reminds me of a "Hannityism." Something that sounds like it's true, but in reality, is not.

As far as that Heinz ketchup...Bush better not mistake it for the blood of our soldiers who died in Iraq.

What you just said sounds so foolish. You think that of the almost 5 MILLION people who said "I am a Democrat" (Not Republican, not Independent, not Other) and voted for Bush, none of them are actually registered with the Demcratic Party.

Your statement reminds me of a "Kerryism." After you are proven to be wrong, trying to weasel out of it by implying that either a) That's not what you meant, or b) The facts are wrong.

And your statement about Heinz ketchup and the blood of soldiers? Just stupid.

RightatNYU said:
What you just said sounds so foolish. You think that of the almost 5 MILLION people who said "I am a Democrat" (Not Republican, not Independent, not Other) and voted for Bush, none of them are actually registered with the Demcratic Party.

Your statement reminds me of a "Kerryism." After you are proven to be wrong, trying to weasel out of it by implying that either a) That's not what you meant, or b) The facts are wrong.

And your statement about Heinz ketchup and the blood of soldiers? Just stupid.

There are only 29 states that have registered Dems or Repubs.

If a poller asks you if you're a dem or a repub, this is not the same as asking if you are a "registered dem, or repub", Is it?

I was merely calling Fantasea out on using what I believed to be a misleading and untruthful statement.

Are you a registered republican?

No...of course you arent, yet your post sounds as though you support Bush...but you aren't registered republican, are you?

Also....I place the blood of our soldiers directly on Bush's hands.

We now know the truth about the war...or perhaps, you haven't heard?

Hoot said:
There are only 29 states that have registered Dems or Repubs.

If a poller asks you if you're a dem or a repub, this is not the same as asking if you are a "registered dem, or repub", Is it?

I was merely calling Fantasea out on using what I believed to be a misleading and untruthful statement.

Are you a registered republican?

No...of course you arent, yet your post sounds as though you support Bush...but you aren't registered republican, are you?

Also....I place the blood of our soldiers directly on Bush's hands.

We now know the truth about the war...or perhaps, you haven't heard?

You can call whoever you want out on whatever statement you want, it doesn't make it any less blindingly true.

And yea, I am a registered Republican, thank you for asking.

And about the war, I heard the truth.
That we liberated 70 million people? Yea.
That as a percentage of GDP, this was the cheapest war ever, by FAR? Yea. That we've saved the lives of tens of thousands of Iraqis by toppling Saddam's regime? Yea.

What were you referring to?

RightatNYU said:
You can call whoever you want out on whatever statement you want, it doesn't make it any less blindingly true.

And yea, I am a registered Republican, thank you for asking.

That as a percentage of GDP, this was the cheapest war ever, by FAR? Yea. That we've saved the lives of tens of thousands of Iraqis by toppling Saddam's regime? Yea.

What were you referring to?

70 million? Really? Where was that? In Iraq the population is about 25 million? are you counting Afghanistan? That's about 14 million. Of course, in Iraq there are about 5 million Sunnis who do not consider themselves liberated?

Please tell me where the other 31 million plus people we've freed are, exactly?

Saved the lives of 'tens of thousands of Iraqis'? I believe more than 100 thousand Iraqis have died since we invaded? Does that add up to you? 10,000 is larger than 100,000?

Perhaps a course in math and ethics is called for? Surely NYU offers something like that? Try this one:

V63.-0120003 DISCRETE MATHEMATICS 4.0 LEC TR 02:00PM-03:50PM TISC UC55 73361

INSTR: ISAACSON

Last edited:
RightatNYU said:
That as a percentage of GDP, this was the cheapest war ever, by FAR? Yea.

Reality Test: A quiz for contemplating war with Iraq​

How many answers would you have got right?
1. Q What percentage of the world's population does the U.S.
have?
A 6%
2. Q What percentage of the world's wealth does the U.S. have?
A 50%
3. Q Which country has the largest oil reserves?
A Saudi Arabia
4. Q Which country has the second largest oil reserves?
A Iraq
5. Q How much is spent on military budgets a year worldwide?
A $900+ billion
6. Q How much of this is spent by the U.S.?
A 50%
7. Q What percent of US military spending would ensure the
essentials of life to everyone in the world, according to the UN?
A 10% (that's about $40 billion, the amount of funding initially
requested to fund our retaliatory attack on Afghanistan).
8. Q How many people have died in wars since World War II?
A 86 million.
9. Q How long has Iraq had chemical and biological weapons?
A Since the early 1980's.
10. Q Did Iraq develop these chemical & biological weapons on
their own?
A No, materials and technology were supplied by the US
government, Britain, and private corporations.
11. Q Did the US government condemn the Iraqi use of gas
warfare against
Iran?
A No
12. Q How many people did Saddam Hussein kill using gas in
the Kurdish town of Halabja in 1988?
A 5,000
13. Q How many western countries condemned this action at the
time?
A 0
14. Q How many gallons of agent Orange did America use in
Vietnam?
A 17 million.
15. Q Are there any proven links between Iraq and September
11th terrorist attack?
A No
16. Q What is the estimated number of civilian casualties in the
Gulf War?
A 35,000
17. Q How many casualties did the Iraqi military inflict on the
western forces during the Gulf War ?
A 0
18. Q How many retreating Iraqi soldiers were buried alive by
U.S. tanks with ploughs mounted on the front?
A 6,000
19. Q How many tons of depleted uranium were left in Iraq and
Kuwait after the Gulf War?
A 40 tons
20. Q What according to the UN was the increase in cancer rates
in Iraq between 1991 and 1994?
A 700%
21. Q How much of Iraq's military capacity did America claim it
had destroyed in 1991?
A 80%
22. Q Is there any proof that Iraq plans to use its weapons for
anything other than deterrence and self defense?
A No
23. Q Does Iraq present more of a threat to world peace now
than 10 years ago?
A No
24. Q How many civilian deaths are predicted by the Pentagon in
the event of an attack on Iraq in 2003?
A 10,000
25. Q What percentage of these would be children?
A 50%
26. Q How many years has the U.S. engaged in air strikes on
Iraq?
A 11 years
27. Q Were the US and UK "at war" with Iraq between Dec. 1998
and Sept. 1999?
A No
28. Q How many pounds of explosives were dropped on Iraq
between Dec. 1998 and Sept. 1999?
A 20 million
29. Q When was UN Resolution 661 introduced, imposing strict
sanctions on Iraq's imports and exports?
A 1989
30. Q What was the child death rate in Iraq in 1989 (per 1,000
births)?
A 38
31. Q What was the estimated child death rate in Iraq in 1999
(per 1,000 births)?
A 131 (an increase of 345%)
32. Q How many Iraqis are estimated to have died by October
1999 as a result of UN sanctions?
A 1.5 million
33. Q How many Iraqi children are estimated to have died due to
sanctions since 1997?
A 750,000
34. Q Did Saddam Hussein order the inspectors out of Iraq?
A No
35. Q How many inspections were there in November and
December 1998?
A 300
36. Q How many of these inspections had problems?
A 5
37. Q Were the weapons inspectors allowed entry to the Ba'ath
Party HQ?
A Yes
38. Q Who said n Dec 1998, "Iraq has been disarmed to a level unprecedented in modern history." ?
A Scott Ritter, UNSCOM chief.
39. Q In 1998 how much of Iraq's post 1991 capacity to develop
weapons of mass destruction did the UN weapons inspectors claim to have
discovered and dismantled?
A 90%
40. Q Is Iraq willing to allow the weapons inspectors back in?
A Yes
41. Q How many UN resolutions did Israel violate by 1992?
A Over 65
42. Q How many UN resolutions on Israel did America veto
between 1972 and 1990?
A 30+
44. Q How many countries are known to have nuclear weapons?
A 8
45. Q How many nuclear warheads has Iraq got?
A 0
46. Q How many nuclear warheads has US got?
A Over 10,000
47. Q Which is the only country to use nuclear weapons?
A The US
48. Q How many nuclear warheads does Israel have?
A Over 400
50. Q Who said, "Our lives begin to end the day we become
silent about things that matter"?
A Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr

26 X World Champs said:
Reality Test: A quiz for contemplating war with Iraq​

How many answers would you have got right?
1. Q What percentage of the world's population does the U.S.
have?
A 6%
2. Q What percentage of the world's wealth does the U.S. have?
A 50%
3. Q Which country has the largest oil reserves?
A Saudi Arabia
4. Q Which country has the second largest oil reserves?
A Iraq
5. Q How much is spent on military budgets a year worldwide?
A $900+ billion
6. Q How much of this is spent by the U.S.?
A 50%
7. Q What percent of US military spending would ensure the
essentials of life to everyone in the world, according to the UN?
A 10% (that's about $40 billion, the amount of funding initially
requested to fund our retaliatory attack on Afghanistan).
8. Q How many people have died in wars since World War II?
A 86 million.
9. Q How long has Iraq had chemical and biological weapons?
A Since the early 1980's.
10. Q Did Iraq develop these chemical & biological weapons on
their own?
A No, materials and technology were supplied by the US
government, Britain, and private corporations.
11. Q Did the US government condemn the Iraqi use of gas
warfare against
Iran?
A No
12. Q How many people did Saddam Hussein kill using gas in
the Kurdish town of Halabja in 1988?
A 5,000
13. Q How many western countries condemned this action at the
time?
A 0
14. Q How many gallons of agent Orange did America use in
Vietnam?
A 17 million.
15. Q Are there any proven links between Iraq and September
11th terrorist attack?
A No
16. Q What is the estimated number of civilian casualties in the
Gulf War?
A 35,000
17. Q How many casualties did the Iraqi military inflict on the
western forces during the Gulf War ?
A 0
18. Q How many retreating Iraqi soldiers were buried alive by
U.S. tanks with ploughs mounted on the front?
A 6,000
19. Q How many tons of depleted uranium were left in Iraq and
Kuwait after the Gulf War?
A 40 tons
20. Q What according to the UN was the increase in cancer rates
in Iraq between 1991 and 1994?
A 700%
21. Q How much of Iraq's military capacity did America claim it
had destroyed in 1991?
A 80%
22. Q Is there any proof that Iraq plans to use its weapons for
anything other than deterrence and self defense?
A No
23. Q Does Iraq present more of a threat to world peace now
than 10 years ago?
A No
24. Q How many civilian deaths are predicted by the Pentagon in
the event of an attack on Iraq in 2003?
A 10,000
25. Q What percentage of these would be children?
A 50%
26. Q How many years has the U.S. engaged in air strikes on
Iraq?
A 11 years
27. Q Were the US and UK "at war" with Iraq between Dec. 1998
and Sept. 1999?
A No
28. Q How many pounds of explosives were dropped on Iraq
between Dec. 1998 and Sept. 1999?
A 20 million
29. Q When was UN Resolution 661 introduced, imposing strict
sanctions on Iraq's imports and exports?
A 1989
30. Q What was the child death rate in Iraq in 1989 (per 1,000
births)?
A 38
31. Q What was the estimated child death rate in Iraq in 1999
(per 1,000 births)?
A 131 (an increase of 345%)
32. Q How many Iraqis are estimated to have died by October
1999 as a result of UN sanctions?
A 1.5 million
33. Q How many Iraqi children are estimated to have died due to
sanctions since 1997?
A 750,000
34. Q Did Saddam Hussein order the inspectors out of Iraq?
A No
35. Q How many inspections were there in November and
December 1998?
A 300
36. Q How many of these inspections had problems?
A 5
37. Q Were the weapons inspectors allowed entry to the Ba'ath
Party HQ?
A Yes
38. Q Who said n Dec 1998, "Iraq has been disarmed to a level unprecedented in modern history." ?
A Scott Ritter, UNSCOM chief.
39. Q In 1998 how much of Iraq's post 1991 capacity to develop
weapons of mass destruction did the UN weapons inspectors claim to have
discovered and dismantled?
A 90%
40. Q Is Iraq willing to allow the weapons inspectors back in?
A Yes
41. Q How many UN resolutions did Israel violate by 1992?
A Over 65
42. Q How many UN resolutions on Israel did America veto
between 1972 and 1990?
A 30+
44. Q How many countries are known to have nuclear weapons?
A 8
45. Q How many nuclear warheads has Iraq got?
A 0
46. Q How many nuclear warheads has US got?
A Over 10,000
47. Q Which is the only country to use nuclear weapons?
A The US
48. Q How many nuclear warheads does Israel have?
A Over 400
50. Q Who said, "Our lives begin to end the day we become
silent about things that matter"?
A Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr

Why must you constantly try to use facts and numbers to prove your point? I heard there were 57 Billion great things that happened because we invaded Iraq. Oh wait, maybe Rush said "Trillion." Anyway it was a lot and it was great. So I'm sure you're wrong.

Back
Top Bottom