• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Clintion good or bad?

Clintion good ok or bad?

• Good

Votes: 24 51.1%
  • Ok-norm

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Bad

Votes: 16 34.0%

• Total voters
easyt65 said:
Dude, shut up already!
Stop with the Spin.
Stop with the Clinton immitation and the 'definitition of 'IS' ' routine!
Stop ducking your own posts and words!
Stop with the personal attacks!

Fact - you have said we acted to slow in defending one ally against an enemy then said we should refuse to come to the defense of another ally, even gone as far as to suggest appeasement of Islamic Extremists by allowing them to destroy Israel would sate their blood-lust and stop any further attacks on us by them1

You keep making up the rules as you go along.
You keep spinning as you go because you hate committing to an opinion, whether from fear of offending anyone or being tied to a belief or opinion.
you keep denying, and keep attacking me personally.

I have not retaliated byattacking you. I have just re-posted YOUR own quotes, which you refuse to acknowledge or refute!

so, if you are only going to repost this old, tired, lie-filled, spin-filled, persoanl-attack-filled diatribe, do us a favor and DON'T! EVERYONE has seen for themselves whatyou have said, and we are tired of this same ol' BS response!

We get it! THIS responce is all you have to your own Quotes! can we please move on now?:shock:

So let's see, you say I lied, I asked you to say what I lied about, you cut-n-run, but that's me "spinning."

You claimed I said stuff I never said, when I asked you to show us where I actually said that you don't, post of bunch of other stuff, and say that is changing the rules.

I understand your "rules," so OK I will play by those rules as to your posts.

Iriemon said:
You have it backwards, I am calling him a liar, something I don't think I have called anyone else ever, maybe Navy Pride once.

But I'm not going to let anyone misrepresent what I said over and over and not say anything about it.

Then you should kick yur own @$$ for saying all those things!

Like I said, if you want to continue this juvenile diatribe I will be more than happy to meet you in the basement! this is not the place for it.

Silence Children!

Thanks, Caine....

So, anyway...as we can see, 'Good' and 'bad' are 'in the eye of the beholder', I guess.

Whether or not who, if anyone, believed Clinton was good or bad makes no difference. What does matter these days is something of which I still don't think either party has a firm grasp....and that is what is best for the nation rather than Party-1st and what is in their own best interest!

I for one am getting tired of it and hope whoever goes in or stays in soon will only have the Country's best interest at heart!

Moderator's Warning:
Good grief, is this what civility means to you guys? Unfortunately for you, these past few pages do NOT fit the definition of civility as the mods see it.

I don't EVER want to see anything like this from either of you again. You are officially warned.

And off to the basement this thread goes.

Talk about classic one-liners.

"Is this what civility means to you guys?"

Shout-out to all the assholes in this thread that have contributed to making this moment possible. You should be ashamed. You'd never catch me with such vitriol.

Originally posted by Booty Ward (aka, t-dubya; aka, teacher):
<Don't make me stop this car.>
Go ahead, stop the f.ucking car!
Plagiarize Kelzie a little more.
I start my new job today,
and I take a helicopter to work!
I've never been in one.
This will be interesting.

Billo_Really said:
Go ahead, stop the f.ucking car!
Plagiarize Kelzie a little more.
I start my new job today,
and I take a helicopter to work!
I've never been in one.
This will be interesting.

cool but best take a "ralph bag" if you haven't been on one before:mrgreen:

TurtleDude said:
cool but best take a "ralph bag" if you haven't been on one before:mrgreen:

They aren't that bad. Unless you have never flown on something that sounds like it is going to fall apart.:devil:

I honestly believe in everything that Clinton's chief advisor said about him. He didn't work hard enough when it came to torrorism when he had 10 chances to take down Osama Bin Laden. I think Clinton dropped the ball..

A sitting president, married, screwing and intern in the oval office.

No Class.

taxedout said:
A sitting president, married, screwing and intern in the oval office.

No Class.

That pretty much sums it up.

You people suck. How do you all make it to work without a head on?

You know what the worst thing Clinton did was? Had a heavy contributer. Big wig at Loreal. Guidance software people. Slick Willie okayed, personally, the sale of Intercontinental missile software and technology that up'ed the Chinese ICBM's accuracy from sumpin like 15 miles to 15 yards.

????????????????

You fu*king jerks. You only know what the media tells you.

Thank God Reagan got Star Wars up and running.

You people are so fu*king stupid sometimes I can't even joke.

Now is one of those times.

How can you morons live in this world and not know what is going on?

Right side of the road, stay on the right side of the road. That's all that is important to me when it comes to you.

nogoodname said:
Was he a good president or a bad one.

I belive he was a good one because he stayed true to his promises and helped the economy and tryed hard to make life easyer for the poorer people. :2razz:

I am a good Republican, and Clinton was a Democrat. Clinton fouled up. He didn't do anything right. The things that he did right he didn't do right.

But wait...

I am a good Democrat, and Clinton was a Democrat. Clinton never messed up. He didn't do anything wrong. The things he did wrong he did right.

This is the thread for Partisan Bickering, is it not? :mrgreen:

Duke

Back
Top Bottom