• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Clint eastwood: Dems exploited 'poor slob' khan

Hey, I've even met some feminists who I can respect, I'm an optimist!

I know we are so out of the practice of conducting a fair fight amongst reasonable people, but we have to figure out how to do this again.

Our ancestors could do it, surely we can figure it out.

Right?

Your problem is going to be finding reasonable people. They don't exist in the Democratic Party, amongst the Republican Elites or amongst any of the rabid Trump haters on DP.

Your problem is going to be finding reasonable people. They don't exist in the Democratic Party, amongst the Republican Elites or amongst any of the rabid Trump haters on DP.

I only need a few.

I'll go with the devil I know as opposed to the emotional cripple that would have access to the nuke arsenal.

Aren't you being just a bit harsh with Hillary? I mean yeah, she's a liar and she's corrupt and she sure has had a hard time dealing with Bill, but I'm not sure she's an emotional cripple.

I could be wrong, I suppose. Oh, heck...if you say so, I'll go along with it.

Aren't you being just a bit harsh with Hillary? I mean yeah, she's a liar and she's corrupt and she sure has had a hard time dealing with Bill, but I'm not sure she's an emotional cripple.

I could be wrong, I suppose. Oh, heck...if you say so, I'll go along with it.

Following along with simple English seems to be difficult for you.

Trump is the emotional cripple, as you already knew.

I'm not interested in cutsie-poo word games, thanks.

Trump? An emotional cripple?

Not likely.

Hillary? An emotional cripple?

Not likely...but she is a proven liar and she is corrupt.

Not likely.

Yes, Trump is an emotionally retarded cripple. And a proven liar as well.

To deny that is to deny reality and admit that you simply haven't been paying attention.

To deny that is to deny reality and admit that you simply haven't been paying attention.

And he's also a little whiny baby that loves to play victim.

I really don't understand American fascination with movie stars, and even less do I understand why people think a movie star is an expert on whatever they happen to open their mouths about.

So you agree that it was wrong to have so many actors speak at the DNC, right?

Eastwood is right that the Dems baited Trump with a typical ploy but he was dumb enough to bite. Leave it to 'Old School' (Clint) to make the right call.

Your unsupported hyperbole is noted...and dismissed.

Eastwood's best lines are the ones written for him decades ago. He is better at arguing with a chair than any deep commentary on loss, sacrifice and moral code. Sondra Locke might offer some insight on Clint's personal moral code.

This is a jumping the shark moment for those who attack Khan, or defend Trump's comments.

Very desperate and pretty low... :peace

Not to mention the hypocrisy of trying to lecture anyone on the US constitution when you believe and have written documents proclaiming that all law should be subservient to Sharia Law.

nope, Khan does not support sharia law, saying he does is classic right wing breitbart crap.

Not likely.

why do you try to ignore something that is obvious?

Back
Top Bottom