• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Clint eastwood: Dems exploited 'poor slob' khan

To me he looks like someone who cares enough about themselves to not let others take free shots, victim or no.

I said within 24 hours that Trump handled this wrong, he should have gone after this particular attack dog harder, and smarter, he held back trying to appease the insiders of the party. And now they are pissed off anyway, Trump should have thrown a solid punch since he is going to get accused of being slime anyways...make it count.

Yeah, that's the ticket: he should of immediately and more severely attacked the father of a dead US soldier.

What a brilliant PR move THAT would have been.

The man is an over-sensitive little bitch, used to getting his way and, when he doesn't, he lashes out like a school kid about things as trivial as small hands.

He doesn't have the stomach, brains or guts for the job.

Eastwood is wrong. Khan, like the mothers of dead thugs, willfully set themselves up to be a part of the DNC. Kinda tough to make them out as 'victims' of the DNC.

Yep, but since Trump does not support Victim Culture he is not likely to conform to Victim Culture.

Yes he does. He's been playing the victim of being viciously attacked by the Khan Family for a while nowm

How exactly in your mind did TRump attack these people?

The media's foolish moralizing on Donald Trump

No matter how you slice it, that's still an attack on the Khan's by suggesting she Ghazala was not “allowed” to speak.

Also, point of fact: Night 1 RNC is not equivalent to Night 4 DNC.

That's totally irrelevant.

The OP contains no shred of evidence that Khan lied about anything. Nor has there been any such evidence on this thread. If you want to accuse someone of lying, fine; just prove it.

:doh

How many threads have their been on this subject already? Does each thread require the same effort to refute the lies and distortions?

Trump never said the things Khan claimed in his moments before the Nation at the DNC.

That has been proven over and over.

Trump never said he wanted to ban all Muslims from entering the United States. He said, and it's on video and in print, he wanted to stop people from entering from certain countries until we can figure out what is going on. That's the quote.

Don't buy it? Must buy narrative provided for you? That is your choice.

Eastwood is wrong. Khan, like the mothers of dead thugs, willfully set themselves up to be a part of the DNC. Kinda tough to make them out as 'victims' of the DNC.

Ah, so you think that the US soldiers who sacrificed their lives in Iraq and Afghanistan are nothing more than "dead thugs?"

Can't wait to see how THIS pans out!

:popcorn2:

If someone supports a particular candidate, and is invited to speak at the convention, why shouldn't they?

All this crying is making you people look thoroughly owned.

No one is crying. Get real!

Like when the Republicans used him and his empty chair routine as pawns at the RNC in 2012.

No one used him....they asked him to speak, the chair routine was invented by him on the spot! And it slammed obama to the floor where he deserves to be! Clint was brilliant!

Who has suggested Khan didn't have a right to accept an invitation to speak?

This distortion of facts is making "you people" look thoroughly controlled by people telling you what to know and think.

What Khan shouldn't expect is to be shielded by his dead son so he could tell lies and distortions to the millions of people watching.

Distortion is right....starting with the Democraps and followed up by their whores, the media!

Khizr Khan at the Democratic National Convention and Patricia Smith at the Republican National Convention: What's different | cleveland.com

THis is what Victim Culture demands, threat the victim as a victim, which means dont challenge what they say. They can say what ever they want, with no negative consequences allowed.

****. THAT.

Absolutely!

Here's what Clint said more fully:

“You know, he’s a racist now because he’s talked about this judge. And yeah, it’s a dumb thing to say. I mean, to predicate your opinion on the fact that the guy was born to Mexican parents or something. He’s said a lot of dumb things. So have all of them. Both sides. But everybody—the press and everybody’s going, ‘Oh, well, that’s racist,’ and they’re making a big hoodoo out of it. Just ****ing get over it. It’s a sad time in history.
[]
(S)ecretly everybody’s getting tired of political correctness, kissing up. That’s the kiss-ass generation we’re in right now. We’re really in a ***** generation. Everybody’s walking on eggshells. We see people accusing people of being racist and all kinds of stuff. When I grew up, those things weren’t called racist. And then when I did Gran Torino, even my associate said, ‘This is a really good script, but it’s politically incorrect.’ And I said, ‘Good. Let me read it tonight.’ The next morning, I came in and I threw it on his desk and I said, ‘We’re starting this immediately.’"

Clint Eastwood Rips '***** Generation,' Says He'll Vote For Donald Trump

Sad. The geezer spent so many years playing tough guys that he actually thinks he is one...

Why are we listening to him anyway? He spent his last major appearance talking to a chair.

Because he is one tough guy and you have no respect for your elders!!! You need to read up on his biography.

This deserves the "lol what?" treatment.

lol what?

liberals deserve a laugh....and I give them one or more a day! Eastwood is over your head and out of your league. Here is what you need to do with your opinion....:toilet:

Last edited:
Nothing more disgusting than young skulls full of mush that dare to suggest that they know more than older folks who have been through a lot of crap in their lives! :flame:

No one used him....they asked him to speak, the chair routine was invented by him on the spot! And it slammed obama to the floor where he deserves to be! Clint was brilliant!

Yeah, he slammed Obama to the floor. I guess that explains why Obama lost in 2012.

Nothing more disgusting than young skulls full of mush that dare to suggest that they know more than older folks who have been through a lot of crap in their lives! :flame:

Just because you're older doesn't mean you know what you're talking about.

Here's what Clint said more fully:

“You know, he’s a racist now because he’s talked about this judge. And yeah, it’s a dumb thing to say. I mean, to predicate your opinion on the fact that the guy was born to Mexican parents or something. He’s said a lot of dumb things. So have all of them. Both sides. But everybody—the press and everybody’s going, ‘Oh, well, that’s racist,’ and they’re making a big hoodoo out of it. Just ****ing get over it. It’s a sad time in history.
[]
(S)ecretly everybody’s getting tired of political correctness, kissing up. That’s the kiss-ass generation we’re in right now. We’re really in a ***** generation. Everybody’s walking on eggshells. We see people accusing people of being racist and all kinds of stuff. When I grew up, those things weren’t called racist. And then when I did Gran Torino, even my associate said, ‘This is a really good script, but it’s politically incorrect.’ And I said, ‘Good. Let me read it tonight.’ The next morning, I came in and I threw it on his desk and I said, ‘We’re starting this immediately.’"

Clint Eastwood Rips '***** Generation,' Says He'll Vote For Donald Trump

Sad. The geezer spent so many years playing tough guys that he actually thinks he is one...

Why are we listening to him anyway? He spent his last major appearance talking to a chair.

I'm curious... What part of what you quoted from Eastwood do you disagree with?

The chances he would know more about it than you are pretty high. It's a bit hard to beat experience with what you learned in some history class.

The chances he would know more about it than you are pretty high. It's a bit hard to beat experience with what you learned in some history class.

Especially with liberal history revisionists writing the text books

With every passing thread MickeyW continues to show staggering ignorance and lack of knowledge on just about anything.

With every passing thread MickeyW continues to show staggering ignorance and lack of knowledge on just about anything.

I'm not going to address Mickey and his knowledge of the subject matter, but only note that even some of the ignorant alive today will likely know more about things like the gay rights movement of our time than lets say some kid from forty years from now that only has his or her history book to go by.

Ooooh I just love a good conspiracy theory. Yeah because those 18 electoral votes in Ohio would have changed everything!

So it would be alright to steal those 18 votes? No problem there.

And you feel it is your job to tell us that? It isn't.

Correct.

Especially with liberal history revisionists writing the text books

Ain't that the truth!

Absolute BS. You don't have a clue or refuse to accept the real. Which is it?

Absolute BS. You don't have a clue or refuse to accept the real. Which is it?

You don't live in the real world Mickey, you live in some bizarro right wing fantasy land that no one can help you out of.

Some people become wise with age, some people become so lock step in their ways they fail to grow and learn, you're the latter.

And you feel it is your job to tell us that? It isn't.

I don't have to actually tell you, it's blatantly obvious with every passing thread.

It is MickeyW who proves it everyday, not me.

I'm not going to address Mickey and his knowledge of the subject matter, but only note that even some of the ignorant alive today will likely know more about things like the gay rights movement of our time than lets say some kid from forty years from now that only has his or her history book to go by.

It depends... In the case of many, the narrative they have chosen and will hold forever, for the gay rights movement, such as framing it as "Christian Persecution" won't know jack **** compared to the kid forty years from now with the history book.

No, I'm actually correct.

And when it comes to YOU, that statement most definitely applies.

Back
Top Bottom