• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Climate scientists - there are plenty of them out there being ignored or disregarded by mainstream media

YouTube!!!!!!

The real source for science!!!!!!!

Lol
1) They are actual scientist sharing their views.

2) It is far better than you using blogs.

Why don't you understand such a thing?

Thank you for your opinion

I quoted scientific agencies

What I understand is this is the first time you’ve ever downladed the IPCC report, despite telling us how wrong it is for the last decade.

LOL

Thank you for your opinion

I quoted scientific agencies
Bullshit.

You quoted a blog. I'm sorry you think that blog within NASA is a scientific expert.

That's like saying the cafeteria staff where I work is an expert at engineering.

FYI. I was able to individually download each chapter of the WGII. No quotes there that match.

You are claiming the blog is a valid source. Your reputation is at stake. Please find the first sentence you quoted.

Bullshit.

You quoted a blog. I'm sorry you think that blog within NASA is a scientific expert.

That's like saying the cafeteria staff where I work is an expert at engineering.
Nope. I quoted the actual agencies and their references are at the bottom of the page

Not youtube. Lol

I am now attempting to download the WG3, whole report. I hope I don't have do do each chapter separately. I prefer top have the whole, intact document.
Nope. I quoted the actual agencies and their references are at the bottom of the page

Not youtube. Lol
Bullshit.

You quoted what a disreputable blogger claims. You then deny that they are disreputable.

Prove me wrong. Find the reference.

Thread title is an embarrassment for this forum.

I have now successfully downloaded the last sourced item. Searched all five linked source items claimed in the blog. The first sentence does not appear.

They lied. They changed the wording as I cannot find it an any of them.

I am now attempting to download the WG3, whole report. I hope I don't have do do each chapter separately. I prefer top have the whole, intact document.

Bullshit.

You quoted what a disreputable blogger claims. You then deny that they are disreputable.

Prove me wrong. Find the reference.
Oh good. Keep at it. Lol

Well, the summary for policy makers and technical summary downloaded just fine, and they do not contain the first sentence.

I suggest you find the original source instead of trusting blogs.

Repetitive talking point.

I have now successfully downloaded the last sourced item. Searched all five linked source items claimed in the blog. The first sentence does not appear.

They lied. They changed the wording as I cannot find it an any of them.
Weird how I found it in 20 seconds of searching.

Looks like you’re not only incompetent in understanding science, but in basic search, too.
———————

A.1 It is unequivocal that human influence has warmed the atmosphere, ocean and land. Widespread and rapid changes in the atmosphere, ocean, cryosphere and biosphere have occurred.
{2.2, 2.3, Cross-Chapter Box 2.3, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.8, 5.2, 5.3, 6.4, 7.3, 8.3, 9.2, 9.3, 9.5, 9.6, Cross-Chapter Box 9.1} (Figure SPM.1, Figure SPM.2)

Weird how I found it in 20 seconds of searching.

Looks like you’re not only incompetent in understanding science, but in basic search, too.
———————

A.1 It is unequivocal that human influence has warmed the atmosphere, ocean and land. Widespread and rapid changes in the atmosphere, ocean, cryosphere and biosphere have occurred.
{2.2, 2.3, Cross-Chapter Box 2.3, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.8, 5.2, 5.3, 6.4, 7.3, 8.3, 9.2, 9.3, 9.5, 9.6, Cross-Chapter Box 9.1} (Figure SPM.1, Figure SPM.2)

Really... I found that too. The passage I am looking for is:

“It is unequivocal that the increase of CO2, methane, and nitrous oxide in the atmosphere over the industrial era is the result of human activities and that human influence is the principal driver of many changes observed across the atmosphere, ocean, cryosphere, and biosphere."

See post 1,825.

Since you are so good at searching, please find that one.

Ralph B. Alexander - PhD & professor (Wayne State University)

Reactions: PoS
Sonja Boehmer-Christiansen - PhD & reader (University of Hull)

Wyss Yim - PhD & professor (The Chinese University of Hong Kong)

Indur Goklany - PhD (Michigan State University), electrical engineering; DOI science policy advisor

William Cotton - PhD & professor (Colorado State University)

Alan Carlin - BS, physics (California Institute of Technology) & PhD, economics (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)

George Kukla - PhD (Charles University); geologist

Back
Top Bottom