• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Climate scientists - there are plenty of them out there being ignored or disregarded by mainstream media

Eigil Friis Christiensen - PhD & professor (University of Copenhagen)

Reactions: PoS
Horst-Joachim Lüdecke - PhD & professor (University of Applied Sciences of the Saarland)

In the following video, this scientist is speaking in German; to see subtitles in English, in the video, click "CC", settings (the gear icon), "subtitles/CC", "auto-translate", and select "English".

Horst-Joachim Lüdecke - PhD & professor (University of Applied Sciences of the Saarland)

In the following video, this scientist is speaking in German; to see subtitles in English, in the video, click "CC", settings (the gear icon), "subtitles/CC", "auto-translate", and select "English".

Stunt.

Stanley Goldenberg - M.S. (Florida State University); meteorologist

Stanley Goldenberg - M.S. (Florida State University); meteorologist

Only one problem with all these videos you post.

The cult of AGW has been programmed to believe all this if by heretics.

Christopher Landsea - PhD (Colorado State University); atmospheric science

Ana G. Elias - PhD (Universidad Nacional de Tucuman); physicist

AMERICAN SCIENTIFIC SOCIETIESStatement on Climate Change from 18 Scientific Associations

"Observations throughout the world make it clear that climate change is occurring, and rigorous scientific research demonstrates that the greenhouse gases emitted by human activities are the primary driver." (2009)2

Ronan Connolly - PhD (University College Dublin); computational chemistry

Arthur Viterito - PhD & professor (College of Southern Maryland, University of Pittsburgh, George Washington University)

Duh...

This has been known for centuries.

Why do you keep thinking that blog has anything important?

It doesn't even take extremes. It's part of the natural erosion process. Extremes just speed it up.

It's just NASA. LOL

YOU HAVE YOUTUBE!!!!!!!!
Can you be less insightful? I don't use YouTube for my knowledge.

I use actual peer reviewed papers. You use blogs and media that makes money by exploiting sensationalism.

Can you be less insightful? I don't use YouTube for my knowledge.

I use actual peer reviewed papers. You use blogs and media that makes money by exploiting sensationalism.
Well you don't criticize all those youtube posts

You love them!!!!

David Whitehouse - PhD (Victoria University of Manchester); astrophysics

Well you don't criticize all those youtube posts

You love them!!!!
Those YouTube Posts are actual scientists speaking to other people. Not some media or blog spin.

That is not how I get my information. I actually read the actual peer reviewed papers that scientists write.

You however, love any irreparable source that agrees with Al Gore Warming or Mann Made Warming.

Those YouTube Posts are actual scientists speaking to other people. Not some media or blog spin.

That is not how I get my information. I actually read the actual peer reviewed papers that scientists write.

You however, love any irreparable source that agrees with Al Gore Warming or Mann Made Warming.
Don't forget:

s-l400.jpg

(Not a scientist.)

Back
Top Bottom