• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Climate Change & Agenda 21

and more & more..

and more and more..

Just like Orwell's telescreens

and it keeps coming eh?!

... are you suggesting Samsung is in on Agenda 21 with smart TVs?

yes.

ALL top of the (big) companies are!
All the governments and all the companies in on the same scary agenda together. You'd think there'd be a big leak somewhere.

I mean Target can't even keep my credit card number secure, how are they going to hang on to world domination plans?

All the governments and all the companies in on the same scary agenda together. You'd think there'd be a big leak somewhere.

I mean Target can't even keep my credit card number secure, how are they going to hang on to world domination plans?

circular, you are assuming what you have to prove.

circular, you are assuming what you have to prove.

What do I have to prove? You're the one making an assertion. Proof is your burden, not mine.

What do I have to prove? You're the one making an assertion. Proof is your burden, not mine.

yes, you are claiming things as well.

Back
Top Bottom