• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Climate Change & Agenda 21

sure, sure,

well just stay in your undefined 'reality'

It is ok it is ok. Think whatever you want. Completely unimportant

If you would just research things properly, you'd find that you are wrong

If you would just research things properly, you'd find that you are wrong

Could be of course, but then explain and tell me where.

btw seen the book, watched the videos'?

I know I know.

Could be of course, but then explain and tell me where.

btw seen the book, watched the videos'?

I know I know.

Law school. You'll find "agenda 21" doesn't legally bind anyone to do anything.

Law school. You'll find "agenda 21" doesn't legally bind anyone to do anything.

not yet, but they will work on changing the constitutions.

You see , it is a work in progress. Study it and you'be surprised. Read Rosa's "behind the green mask" That explains a lot.

but it is a rather complex puzzle. And those peope know how to manipulte people!

You see , it is a work in progress. Study it and you'be surprised. Read Rosa's "behind the green mask" That explains a lot.

but it is a rather complex puzzle. And those peope know how to manipulte people!

who is "they"?
and who is "those people"?

are you sure it is not "them"? :lamo

The fun thing about vague claims about the future is that you don't need evidence to support them.

So let's be more specific: what's your timeframe? When's our constitution going to change? How much money would you like to wager on it? (we can have a friendly wager of forum donations)

The fun thing about vague claims about the future is that you don't need evidence to support them.

So let's be more specific: what's your timeframe? When's our constitution going to change? How much money would you like to wager on it? (we can have a friendly wager of forum donations)

2050 it is at this moment

And do people realise their smarttv is spying on them? also part of agenda 21

Gets bored with David Icke's Lizardman Theories

STARTS A THREAD ABOUT CLIMATE CHANGE

:doh

On the bright side, Our government is not competent enough to carry out such a grand plan.
On the other hand, just because you are paranoid, does not mean they are not out to get you!:mrgreen:

Ok. I will bet you any amount of money that our constitution remains unamended until 2050.

Looked into Agenda 21 yet?

Nope, why do you think that? It really is true!

noooo.gif

And, of course, there is more..

And more, of course.

And on it goes..

Back
Top Bottom