• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Climate Change & Agenda 21

These people have not even a clue where the term 'conspiracy theory' comes from!
It is used bt TPTSB to keep them from the truth. It is a kind of firewall for their minds
They don;t dare to pass that, for fear of ridicule and more.

But one of these days...

Sure I do.

A Conspiracy Theory is a conjecture, arrived at based on belief and/or ideology. The conspiracy theorist tends to reach a conclusion about an event first based on their philosophical/ideological beliefs then builds a case to support that belief by cherry-picking evidence that fits (usually taking it out of proper context), ignoring or distorting anything that doesn't and inventing whatever is needed to fill in the gaps. Conspiracy theories because they can not stand up to scrutiny and were not arrived at by the kind of convergent thinking process proper investigations require tend to be presented in a vague and ambiguous manner, short on details, shorter on proof with plenty of wiggle room for interpretation (escape) and inevitably with more than a hint of reversed burden of proof, implied or stated.

Sure I do.

A Conspiracy Theory is a conjecture, arrived at based on belief and/or ideology. The conspiracy theorist tends to reach a conclusion about an event first based on their philosophical/ideological beliefs then builds a case to support that belief by cherry-picking evidence that fits (usually taking it out of proper context), ignoring or distorting anything that doesn't and inventing whatever is needed to fill in the gaps. Conspiracy theories because they can not stand up to scrutiny and were not arrived at by the kind of convergent thinking process proper investigations require tend to be presented in a vague and ambiguous manner, short on details, shorter on proof with plenty of wiggle room for interpretation (escape) and inevitably with more than a hint of reversed burden of proof, implied or stated.

Nope, wrong! Bzzzzz

But it seems you blindly believ bull****, thjat is for sure,

Nope, wrong! Bzzzzz

But it seems you blindly believ bull****, thjat is for sure,

I've been at this a while. I assure you I am 100% correct, and you prove it with every post you make.

I've been at this a while. I assure you I am 100% correct, and you prove it with every post you make.

Nope, you are still wromg.

It is ok though.

Nope, you are still wromg.

It is ok though.

Great. I don't mind being wrong,... you just have to prove it.

A great place to start would be to frame a specific, clear and concise theory about the subject of your choice, arrived at through a process of convergent rather than divergent thinking, that doesn't rely on single anomalies removed from proper context and is supported by the preponderance of evidence with multiple points of corroboration.

But you won't.

Your next reply to me will be an evasive dodge. That will just further cement my point.

Great. I don't mind being wrong,... you just have to prove it.

A great place to start would be to frame a specific, clear and concise theory about the subject of your choice, arrived at through a process of convergent rather than divergent thinking, that doesn't rely on single anomalies removed from proper context and is supported by the preponderance of evidence with multiple points of corroboration.

But you won't.

Your next reply to me will be an evasive dodge. That will just further cement my point.

Actualy, you probably haven't understand that, but you base things on faith.

Hmmmm

Last edited:
So, 'conspiracy theory' and the negative connotation with is , is not an invention of the c.i.a.?

Oh btw a lot of reporters in the mainstream-bollocks-news are c.i.a.

But eh, news is 'trustworthy' eh? You can have faith in them eh?!

lol, some people here are unbelievable.

So, 'conspiracy theory' and the negative connotation with is , is not an invention of the c.i.a.?

How come you haven't described the plan to me?

Present. Some. Evidence.

and what sources do you use for information?

You seem to have "faith" in whatever it is you use for information. Pretty telling by some of the vids you have posted.:mrgreen:

don't you get it? ;)

Nevermind indeed. after reading some postings it is impossible for me to take you seriously.

Sorry ;)

I hope you can someday shake off your conspiracy theorist mindset. That's all I can say.

I was once a crazy conspiracy loon, but maybe you can get out of it like how I did.

As I wrote CONTROL is a big part of Agenda 21/2030.

SMART is an agenda 21 word.

So, Smart tv's are here because of agenda 21,

Smart TV's do spy on you! By microphone and video.

Just like the telescreens in George Orwell's 1984

Orwellian state is here, and more to come.

Yep, that is Agenda 21

Last edited:
I hope you can someday shake off your conspiracy theorist mindset. That's all I can say.

I was once a crazy conspiracy loon, but maybe you can get out of it like how I did.

Now you weren't . And I don't take liars not seriously you know.

You have not even a clue.

Now you weren't.

I think I know my past much better than you do.

And I don't take liars not seriously you know.

That's rich coming from the guy that listens to lying conspiracy theorists all day.

You have not even a clue.

No I do have a clue, as well as a pretty firm grip on reality. You however, are the one that doesn't have any type of clue.

I think I know my past much better than you do.

That's rich coming from the guy that listens to lying conspiracy theorists all day.

No I do have a clue, as well as a pretty firm grip on reality. You however, are the one that doesn't have any type of clue.

if you call conspyracy liars by default then your logical reasoning is lacking.

as well as a pretty firm grip on reality..

lol

lol

lol

Ah well ok, good for you and your 'reality'

You don't even show yourself that you have no clue what 'reality' is.

The only one who's lacking in logical reasoning is YOU.

sure, sure,

well just stay in your undefined 'reality'

It is ok it is ok. Think whatever you want. Completely unimportant

Back
Top Bottom