• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cleveland mayor signs transgender law

once again the rights of women are usurped for the delusion of a few and again the right of the majority of people are lost.
this country is going to hell in a hand basket in the name of emotional BS and PC.

Exactly what "rights of women are usurped"?

Exactly what "rights of women are usurped"?

I asked that question and more also . . not surprising . . no answer because we all know the statement is a lie.

Hey brainiac...ever tried reading?

I never said he would see anything...DUH.

But how do you think that woman is going to feel when a guy who has been eyeing her follows her into the bathroom and just stands there washing his hands and waiting for her to come out? What if he tries to make conversation with her - trying to hit on her - while they are both in stalls?
And if she gets creeped out, she cannot complain to cops because the guy will have a legitimate reason for being there.

Or what if she primarily went in there to 'fix her face'...women do use bathrooms for that and he is standing their watching her the whole time. What if this happens in a bar and he is drunk? Again...DUH. Makes me wonder if you have ever even dated a woman.

There are dozens of ways that a pervert could use this in ways that could make a woman feel VERY uncomfortable.

Think for once and maybe you will not look so ignorant next time.

:roll:

Bu bye.

No, I have not dated any women since I am not lesbian or bisexual.

When your scenarios start happening with any regularity, let me know, ok? If I was uncomfortable with anyone following me into a restroom, I'd use the nifty little invention called a door and leave.

Last edited:
fyi wrong thread. Ordinance No. 1446-13 factually has nothing to do with whatever you are talking about. ;)

Yes it does. The made up right of mentally ill 'trans' people to use bathrooms that don't necessarily align with their birth genders. Which, in turn, makes public bathrooms uncomfortable places for normal people. The 'rights' of the mentally ill minority are trumping the rights of everyone else.

you understand the fact that gender identity protects affect EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN including you right?:shrug:

the only claim/statement around here that was preposterous and outrageous was your claim and that has been shown by multiple popsters now.

You claim you support it and you are happy, say that and move on instead of crying about it lol

That's bull****. Nobody had a problem with me using the MEN'S room. Ever. Know why? I'm a man.

No, I have not dated any women since I am not lesbian or bisexual.

When your scenarios start happening with any regularity, let me know, ok? If I was uncomfortable with anyone following me into a restroom, I'd use the nifty little invention called a door and leave.

the best part is Trans people have already been using the bathroom they wanted my entire life time . . . why are people trying to change that? it movement based on bigotry, plain and simple.

secondly even if it did happen with any "regularity" it does not justify discrimination and their false argument still fails.

if we based things on stats would that support saying no more priests? no more male teachers or coaches that work with girls? etc etc of course not .
I love how with some (not saying DA60 cause I dont know his stance on other things) sexual orientation and gender identity issues are magically different. Its hilarious, transparent, and VERY hypocritical and dishonest. Theres a a lot of people out there that would never tolerate discrimination against race or gender but gays or trans F em . . .its so sad

but at least the majority doesn't buy their failed arguments lol

The right to feel comfortable in a public bathroom for starters.

There's factually no such right, posting lies wont make that right magically exist. LMAO
So we are still at ZERO rights being infringed on.

what if woman feels uncomfortable peeing around anybody? or around different races, religions, income brackets etc etc

Yes it does. The made up right of mentally ill 'trans' people to use bathrooms that don't necessarily align with their birth genders. Which, in turn, makes public bathrooms uncomfortable places for normal people. The 'rights' of the mentally ill minority are trumping the rights of everyone else.

that's a reasonable, rational argument to make. in other words they won't understand a word of it and call you homophobe for even thinking it.

welcome to Obama's america.

Simply NOT true ,, or, as I say at time .. another conservative lie !

So do you have a right to feel comfortable in a public restroom? Or do the mentally ill have rights that supersede the rights of others? What makes a man in a dress's right to feel comfortable more important than my wife's right to feel comfortable? What makes him more important than my granddaughter?

No it factually doesnt. you just posted another lie. But thank you again for posting this ignorance, its halariois.
Once again you just proved Ordinance No. 1446-13 FACTUALLY has nothing to do with the story you just made up and are crying about.

Disagree? then i directly challenge you to point out in the bill where it refers to the following:

"mental ill people"
"right to use a bathroom"
"right to feel comfortable in a bathroom"

we'll wait LMAO
:popcorn2:

There's factually no such right, posting lies wont make that right magically exist. LMAO

what if woman feels uncomfortable peeing around anybody? or around different races, religions, income brackets etc etc

So qwhy would the mentally ill want to go to the wrong bathroom? To .... feel.....comfortable? Perhaps? What makes their comfort more important than the comfort of my wife?

That's bull****. Nobody had a problem with me using the MEN'S room. Ever. Know why? I'm a man.

you can get as mad as you want (which is funny) and claim whatever lie you want also but facts dont care about your opinions.
Fact remains that laws against gender identity discrimination protect every single american including you :)

Then why pass this ordinance?

So qwhy would the mentally ill want to go to the wrong bathroom? To .... feel.....comfortable? Perhaps? What makes their comfort more important than the comfort of my wife?

Once again, I don't know what topic you are talking about but you are in the wrong thread. mentally ill and comfortability have nothing to do with this matter :laughat:

No it factually doesnt. you just posted another lie. But thank you again for posting this ignorance, its halariois.
Once again you just proved Ordinance No. 1446-13 FACTUALLY has nothing to do with the story you just made up and are crying about.

Disagree? then i directly challenge you to point out in the bill where it refers to the following:

"mental ill people"

we'll wait LMAO

Mentally Ill - Transgender
Right to use a bathroom - The reason for the ordinance.
Right to feel comfortable in a bathroom - The reason for the ordinance.

Enjoy your popcorn.

Once again, I don't know what topic you are talking about but you are in the wrong thread. mentally ill and comfortability have nothing to do with this matter :laughat:

Mentally ill - Transgender

Comfortable - Reason for the Ordinance.

Are you suggesting the ordinance was passed for another reason?

Then why pass this ordinance?

read the ordinance which you obviously have not and or don't understand :)
to stop discrimination against race, religion, color, sex, sexula orientation, gender identity, national orgin, age and ethnic groups on this issue because people are trying to stop others from doing what they have been doing my whole life time.
Your post fails and facts win again.

1.)Mentally Ill - Transgender
Right to use a bathroom - The reason for the ordinance.
Right to feel comfortable in a bathroom - The reason for the ordinance.

Enjoy your popcorn.

none of that is in the bill . . . . NONE OF IT . .
1-3 all factually false LMAO
my popcorn is DELICIOUS!!! :laughat:

you can get as mad as you want (which is funny) and claim whatever lie you want also but facts dont care about your opinions.
Fact remains that laws against gender identity discrimination protect every single american including you :)

Oh, so Roe V Wade protects MY right to have an abortion? Are you being this obtuse on purpose? I have to think you are. Even you can't be this stupid.

1.)Mentally ill - Transgender
2.)Comfortable - Reason for the Ordinance.
3.)Are you suggesting the ordinance was passed for another reason?

1.) factually false
2.) factually false
3.) I have no power to determine what the bill was about, the bill was factually about fighting discrimination against base race, religion, color, sex, sexula orientation, gender identity, national orgin, age and ethnic groups
facts win again

That's exactly ALL that it does. You just want to keep denying it. Please embrace your psychosis and move on.

1.)Oh, so Roe V Wade protects MY right to have an abortion? Are you being this obtuse on purpose? I have to think you are. Even you can't be this stupid.

can you quote where I mentioned RvW? LMAO we'll wait

That's exactly ALL that it does. You just want to keep denying it. Please embrace your psychosis and move on.

Facts and the bill prove your claims to be 100% wrong :)

Disagree? then again i directly challenge you to point out in the bill where it refers to the following:

"mentally ill people"

read the ordinance which you obviously have not and or don't understand :)
to stop discrimination against race, religion, color, sex, sexula orientation, gender identity, national orgin, age and ethnic groups on this issue because people are trying to stop others from doing what they have been doing my whole life time.
Your post fails and facts win again.

Your 'facts' are a smokescreen to hide the actual purpose of the ordinance. It was written in order to force acceptance of trans-gendered use of the wrong bathroom. Were it not for that issue, it would never have even been suggested. It has but one purpose. Now you can obfuscate, complicate and cloud the issue all you want. But we all know what 'the meaning if IS is'.

This ordinance would not exist were it not for mentally ill people wanting to normalize men in dresses going into women's restrooms. It is all about mental illness and comfort.

Back
Top Bottom