• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cleveland mayor signs transgender law

More sore winners?

Soooo..now a male pervert can follow an attractive woman into the woman's bathroom and stare at her while he washes his hands...just because (for only those 5 minutes - JUST so he can follow that woman into the bathroom) he identifies himself as a woman?

This is silly.

Either dispense with gender specific bathrooms altogether or leave it at if you have female sex organs..you are female; if you have male, you are male; and if you don't like it - tough.

1.) Soooo..now a male pervert can follow an attractive woman into the woman's bathroom and stare at her while he washes his hands...just because (for only those 5 minutes - JUST so he can follow that woman into the bathroom) he identifies himself as a woman? This is silly.
2.) Either dispense with gender specific bathrooms altogether or leave it at if you have female sex organs..you are female; if you have male, you are male; and if you don't like it - tough.

1.) yeah a bill that stops discrimination against race, religion, color, sex, sexula orientation, gender identity, national orgin, age and ethnic group does that<sarcasm>, yes I agree your statement IS silly.
2.) actually it works just fine how cleveland protected it and if you want to "LEAVE" it the way it was then in most areas my whole life time, Transgender people can use the bathroom they identify with. Surgery doesnt matter and is a stupid criteria. People are trying to change that and its failing and will fail and will eventually create a national protection.

Last edited:
Soooo..now a male pervert can follow an attractive woman into the woman's bathroom and stare at her while he washes his hands...just because (for only those 5 minutes - JUST so he can follow that woman into the bathroom) he identifies himself as a woman?

Here's a newsflash - multi stall restrooms have a neat invention called a door on each stall. Each door as another neat invention on it - it's called a lock. So, unless he stands on the toilet and peeks over the stall wall or gets down on the floor and peeks under it, he's not going to see anything. Good grief.

once again the rights of women are usurped for the delusion of a few and again the right of the majority of people are lost.
this country is going to hell in a hand basket in the name of emotional BS and PC.

This is silly.

Either dispense with gender specific bathrooms altogether or leave it at if you have female sex organs..you are female; if you have male, you are male; and if you don't like it - tough.

it has already been happening.

The mayor's revolutionary voidance of the concept of gender will only impact public restrooms in the city.

As most restrooms, even those in public accomodations, are on private property, it appears the property owner (for now) retains the right to set the bathroom policy for that property.

Doctors cause some wonderful issues sometimes. :lol:

Here's a newsflash - multi stall restrooms have a neat invention called a door on each stall. Each door as another neat invention on it - it's called a lock. So, unless he stands on the toilet and peeks over the stall wall or gets down on the floor and peeks under it, he's not going to see anything. Good grief.

Hey brainiac...ever tried reading?

I never said he would see anything...DUH.

But how do you think that woman is going to feel when a guy who has been eyeing her follows her into the bathroom and just stands there washing his hands and waiting for her to come out? What if he tries to make conversation with her - trying to hit on her - while they are both in stalls?
And if she gets creeped out, she cannot complain to cops because the guy will have a legitimate reason for being there.

Or what if she primarily went in there to 'fix her face'...women do use bathrooms for that and he is standing their watching her the whole time. What if this happens in a bar and he is drunk? Again...DUH. Makes me wonder if you have ever even dated a woman.

There are dozens of ways that a pervert could use this in ways that could make a woman feel VERY uncomfortable.

Think for once and maybe you will not look so ignorant next time.

:roll:

Bu bye.

Last edited:
No I don't think you do. I can certainly defend my statement, and push back against your nonsensical conclusions, but I realized mankind has not yet developed the kind of logic that it appears you would need, in order to understand.

I'm happy for Cleveland, and hopeful the thousands of transgenders across the country, who remain bathroom challenged, will one day also see their lives changed by the ability to use a bathroom of their choice.

Now, on to issues that impact 100's of millions......

100 million people live in Cleveland?

1.)once again the rights of women are usurped for the delusion of a few and again the right of the majority of people are lost.
2.) this country is going to hell in a hand basket in the name of emotional BS and PC.
Hey look factual posted lies and bigoted views on display
1A.)what factual rights are being infringed on
1B.) who are you saying is delusional
3C) whos the majority and what rights did they lose?
2.) what emotional BS? you mean actual rights and laws? LOL

if you dont like equal rights winning and spreading either by court rulings or laws or ordinances like these you are free to leave the country. It will be clearly better without views like yours.

Hey brainiac...ever tried reading?

I never said he would see anything...DUH.

But how do you think that woman is going to feel when a guy who has been eyeing her follows her into the bathroom and just stands there washing his hands and waiting for her to come out? What if he tries to make conversation with her - trying to hit on her - while they are both in stalls?
And if she gets creeped out, she cannot complain to cops because the guy will have a legitimate reason for being there.

Or what if she primarily went in there to 'fix her face'...women do use bathrooms for that and he is standing their watching her the whole time. What if this happens in a bar and he is drunk? Again...DUH. Makes me wonder if you have ever even dated a woman.

There are dozens of ways that a pervert could use this in ways that could make a woman feel VERY uncomfortable.

Think for once and maybe you will not look so ignorant next time.

:roll:

Bu bye.

Once again fantasy land. Nonsensical fear tactics. Dishonest hype and fluff. Yes a law that stops discrimination against race, religion, color, sex, sexula orientation, gender identity, national orgin, age and ethnic groups will do just what you said LMAO<sarcasm>
The only one that looks ignorant is you, PLEASE keep posting to keep that going!!!
On no freedom and rights are strengthened in cleveland and people cant discriminate against transgenders RuuuuUUUUuuuun!!!!! LMAO

Do try to keep up.

Try to be coherent? You seem to think the city of Cleveland should be dealing with global terrorism instead of local issues. More importantly, that they should be dealing with the problems of 100 million people instead of those of Cleveland residents.

Sent from a flower watered by the tears of Trump supporters and crazy newb liberals.

Try to be coherent? You seem to think the city of Cleveland should be dealing with global terrorism instead of local issues. More importantly, that they should be dealing with the problems of 100 million people instead of those of Cleveland residents.

Sent from a flower watered by the tears of Trump supporters and crazy newb liberals.

No, I stated quite clearly that I'm glad they took care of the bathroom issue that was plaguing the city. My comments have been in line with the observation Peter Thiel voiced in his speech at the RNC.

It's a distraction. Fine, vote on the changes, move on. Instead, bathrooms become the focal point of all media, requiring the President of the United States to get involved. It's ridiculous.

As Thiel said. Who cares?

I couldn't care less. I don't care if a women walks in to a men'ss room to got the bathroom, or visa versa. I was in Kyoto, Japan once, visiting an historical site, while standing at a urinal, a group of elementary school children walked by the 6 foot wide latched open door, not 10 feet away. They paid me no attention. So who cares? It's a tempest in a teapot, seeking to distract from more important issues.

I did comment on the end of gender sports, but that fallout is a different topic.

No, I stated quite clearly that I'm glad they took care of the bathroom issue that was plaguing the city.

Yes, and then you added:

Global terrorism and all the other minor problems can finally get a few minutes of consideration.

What role does the city of Cleveland play in global terrorism issues? I didn't read the rest of your diatribe.

:doh

Then don't expect any more reply than this.

You don't have anything to reply and it's pretty obvious. This is a matter dealt with in the city of Cleveland. You apparently think it should be dealing with global terrorism. I asked you what role the city has in all of this, and you can't say.

You don't have anything to reply and it's pretty obvious. This is a matter dealt with in the city of Cleveland. You apparently think it should be dealing with global terrorism. I asked you what role the city has in all of this, and you can't say.

LOL

Run along and find another windmill to scream at. I've answered your inquiries as best I can, and you admit you aren't interested in reading what I took the time to write.

You're a waste of my time, and your opinion of what you think I have written is meaningless to me.

LOL

Run along and find another windmill to scream at. I've answered your inquiries as best I can, and you admit you aren't interested in reading what I took the time to write.

You're a waste of my time, and your opinion of what you think I have written is meaningless to me.

So you cannot say what the city (and government) of Cleveland have to do with global terrorism? Another ocean post where he repeats nonsense he heard from somewhere else and can't elaborate on the talking point.

So you cannot say what the city (and government) of Cleveland have to do with global terrorism? Another ocean post where he repeats nonsense he heard from somewhere else and can't elaborate on the talking point.

Another :eek:uch: post from Hat. Won't read what I post, but still makes accusations. Why would anyone waste time with that?

Have a nice day.

Another :eek:uch: post.

Have a nice day.

Ocean, you can run away from the question but it won't go away:

What does the city (and government) of Cleveland have to do with global terrorism?

You are welcomed to answer or keep repeating talking points you heard on television.

Your choice. The question will not go away though.

Ocean, you can run away from the question but it won't go away:

What does the city (and government) of Cleveland have to do with global terrorism?

You are welcomed to answer or keep repeating talking points you heard on television.

Your choice. The question will not go away though.

Why did you erase the part where I point out your admission you aren't reading what I post?

Don't let credibility hit you on the way out.

I have no doubt your lack of it will keep the question bouncing around in the hollow space your thoughts are created in.

:peace

So the right of the mentally ill to use the wrong bathroom supersedes the right of the normal citizen to feel comfortable in the right one?
Simply NOT true ,, or, as I say at time .. another conservative lie !

Why did you erase the part where I point out your admission you aren't reading what I post?

Speed posting will not save you, ocean: What does the city of Cleveland have to do with global terrorism?

Neither will 2nd rate ad homs.

Back
Top Bottom