• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cleveland man shot at east side bar during heated political discussion.

ajn678

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
From article:

CLEVELAND - A discussion over the upcoming presidential election ended with a Cleveland man in the hospital, shot in the thigh, and the gunman on the loose.

Paul Jones, Jr., 60, was at his neighborhood bar Winston's Place near E. 131st Street and Miles Avenue around 6 p.m. Monday, talking politics with a friend.

Jones, an Air Force Vietnam War veteran, just happens to be a staunch Donald Trump supporter -- something that didn't sit well with a man nearby.

"He butted in the conversation," Jones said, speaking from his hospital bed. "The conversation wasn't directed at him or to him."

It escalated from there in a way no one ever imagined.

The man got so upset, he went out to his car -- and came back with a gun.

Cleveland police said he shot Jones in the thigh, then walked out -- effectively ending the debate.

Trump supporter shot simply for having a different political opinion.

From article:

Well if he didn't wanna get shot, he shouldn't of been a Trump supporter!

#HillaryOrDie

#HillaryOrDie

Gee, looks like you're right. As I was reading Salon,the most non biased news source ever, I was told that everyone that supports Trump is a racist and deserves to die. Clinton is the heir to the presidency and in order to win, everyone else should be killed.

From article:

This election cycle is so bad, it is super going to get out of hand. This is just the beginning, mark my words.

I don't feel sorry for him at all. Talking politics in a bar? The man is a freakin' idiot. LOL.

#HillaryOrDie

Your post made me laugh. :lol:

and thats a good thing. :2wave:

I don't feel sorry for him at all. Talking politics in a bar? The man is a freakin' idiot.
Agreed, and it just as easily could have been the other way around as far as shooter vs shot.

Gee, looks like you're right. As I was reading Salon,the most non biased news source ever, I was told that everyone that supports Trump is a racist and deserves to die. Clinton is the heir to the presidency and in order to win, everyone else should be killed.

Greetings, ajn568. :2wave:

:lamo :thumbs: to your entire post!

If you put a Republican bumper sticker on your car in California, you are begging to be vandalized.

The police will mail you a case number for insurance company if choose to have it fixed.

The "effectively ending the debate" line is awesome. :)

From article:

At least someone was carrying because it's HIS rhaat undah da' second 'mendment.

That one got settled didn't it.

From article:

This isn't the first time a Trump supporter has been nearly killed by a deranged liberal.

One man got bodyslammed for supporting Trump.

A bunch of illegal immigrants pointed a gun at a man and then destroyed his Trump sign.

Who can forget the unemployed leftists in Chicago at Urbana university when they started rioting in protest of Trump?

The ones in California started escalating violence and destroyed public property.

And let's not forget the violent liberal extremists in Arizona that blocked traffic and a man in an ambulance nearly died because emergency services couldn't get through.

Violent liberal brown-shirts are soon going to escalate to killings in support of Hillary and the MSM will praise them for it.

At least someone was carrying because it's HIS rhaat undah da' second 'mendment.

Yea and then he illegally shot a person. That's not part of the 2nd Amendment. But look who it is, you're always dishonest about this.

Yea and then he illegally shot a person. That's not part of the 2nd Amendment. But look who it is, you're always dishonest about this.

Noooooo, that's what you get when you have people carrying guns around: somebody gets shot!.

Noooooo, that's what you get when you have people carrying guns around: somebody gets shot!.

If you wanna argue about this issue, at least be honest about it.

Who have YOU SHOT, since you claim to be a gun owner?

If you wanna argue about this issue, at least be honest about it.

I'm being VERY honest about it: a guy carryin a gun around shot a guy! What's dishonest about it? If the guy didn't have a gun then maybe he'dd'a punched him! Buuuuut, he had a gun, so he shot 'em!

That's thinkin' ;)

FYI - your bigoted racist rant against southern white people is so wrong - click on the link in post #9 - the man that was shot, is black.

Back
Top Bottom