• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cleveland man shot at east side bar during heated political discussion.

FYI - your bigoted racist rant against southern white people is so wrong - click on the link in post #9 - the man that was shot, is black.

There's nothing bigoted or racist about anything I've said! I said, that someone was carrying a gun ergo, someone got shot! Black, white, brown or indifferent has nothing to do with it. Some idiot was pakin heat, because it "his rhaat unda' da second 'mendment", and as a result somebody got shot!

And that's the truth of it.

There's nothing bigoted or racist about anything I've said! I said, that someone was carrying a gun ergo, someone got shot! Black, white, brown or indifferent has nothing to do with it. Some idiot was pakin heat, because it "his rhaat unda' da second 'mendment", and as a result somebody got shot!

If I typed something in a way that when read would sound like I was speaking in Ebonics, my post would rightfully be called a racist post. You, wrote a post that was written in a way that when read would sound like a country bumpkin redneck southern white boy - which makes it a bigoted racist post.

Own it - you wrote it:
At least someone was carrying because it's HIS rhaat undah da' second 'mendment.

That one got settled didn't it.

TWICE:

I can't help thinking that a bullet to the thigh would be very painful. The gunman is going to have to keep a watch over his shoulder for the rest of his life, until...

...that fateful day when he winds up dead from a gunshot wound.

Back
Top Bottom