• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Clearly not a normal collapse

creativedreams

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
2L.jpg

The disinfo agents that post full time to sway votes and opinions for 9/11 cannot explain how everything was exploded into dust before the buildings even hit the ground.

ABC News headline even read..."Twin Towers Exploded Like A Bag of Flour"

Many major news anchors even stated live that "it looked so much like a building being taken down with controlled explosives"....

The full time disinfo agents on the net attempting to sway opinions (like swaying votes) are going to twist the fact that these buildings exploded like a bag of flour before they even hit the ground.......clearly not a normal collapse...

Last edited:
Here is more on it...

Last edited:
There's more to it than just seeing. Listening to the fall of the towers, you can hear the echoing of the pancaking floors throughout the south part of Manhattan island. The outer and inner skeletons of both towers were so strong that they were more resistant to the jet fuel burning thru, longer than the floor slabs were. So that amount of debris as ejecta from pancaked floors isn't out of line in the least.

Regards from Rosie

2L.jpg

The disinfo agents that post full time to sway votes and opinions for 9/11 cannot explain how everything was exploded into dust before the buildings even hit the ground.

ABC News headline even read..."Twin Towers Exploded Like A Bag of Flour"

Many major news anchors even stated live that "it looked so much like a building being taken down with controlled explosives"....

The full time disinfo agents on the net attempting to sway opinions (like swaying votes) are going to twist the fact that these buildings exploded like a bag of flour before they even hit the ground.......clearly not a normal collapse...

Your honestly kidding about disinformation agents right? That is nothing more than intellectual cowardice and running away when you know you have no valid argument.

Ok you have your opinion and it will not be swayed but it is opinion base dn faith in something which is fiction and brainwashing.

The facts and evidence do not support you and thast should be clear after all the times you have been proven wrong in these forums. Now of course you wish to cry that disinformation agents are the cause as if the government would bother with small time political forums.

You are simply wrong and hate it but clinging DESPERATELYto your opinion anyways.
Try explaining with specific examples and evidence what a normal collapse looks like.

When I see those pictures I think of those inside or in the way of the falling debris, or those about to succumb to the almost Volcanic type dust. Those hung up on these Goofy theories possibly are getting aroused.

Yeah....Its very clear that there is a certain voyeuristic quality to their "theories"

CD: "clearly not a normal collapse... "
So other than your post what evidence do you have to claim it is not "normal"?

I have to say you are persistent and loyal to your cause. Just posting photos/vids that have been seen over and over and over again, does not prove anything.

Question if I start a new thread about 9/11 and start off by saying that the truthers will only respond with disinformation, will it make what I post more creditable? IMO, it would not, as does your post.

Those hung up on these Goofy theories possibly are getting aroused.
Yeah....Its very clear that there is a certain voyeuristic quality to their "theories"

You two clearly have sick twisted minds to try and put a spin like this on the subject.....sick manipulation on your twisted parts...

CD: "clearly not a normal collapse... "
So other than your post what evidence do you have to claim it is not "normal"?

I have to say you are persistent and loyal to your cause. Just posting photos/vids that have been seen over and over and over again, does not prove anything.

Question if I start a new thread about 9/11 and start off by saying that the truthers will only respond with disinformation, will it make what I post more creditable? IMO, it would not, as does your post.

Here is one example of a great many prominent people in high places saying disturbing things about 9/11....such as how the 9/11 Commission Report is nothing but a whitewash from top to bottom....and more

Last edited:
Here is one example of a great many prominent people in high places saying disturbing things about 9/11....such as how the 9/11 Commission Report is nothing but a whitewash from top to bottom....and more

Once again you sidestep and evade any request for evidence for your orginal claim.

Some guys opinion about the commission report does not in any way support your belief that the collapse was NOT normal.

You two clearly have sick twisted minds to try and put a spin like this on the subject.....sick manipulation on your twisted parts...

Your perverse fixation on fantasizing about this tragedy is, in and of itself, twisted. Nobody is "trying" to put a spin on it; its there...which is why you bring up the same lame accusations time and again.

Reactions: 505

What does that have to do with your post of the vid of not being a normal collapse? I will agree with you it was a normal colapse. Normally we do not have passenger jets hitting skyscrapers. In that context, the collapse was not normal. Prove to me the "truthers" are not passing disinformation.

.......clearly not a normal collapse...

And of course, you with your vast<sarcasm> and articulate<more sarcasm> knowledge of physics and engineering are going to fully explain this ... yes ... no ???

Who is with me on the "no" ???

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: ... until the end of time itself !!!

And of course, you with your vast<sarcasm> and articulate<more sarcasm> knowledge of physics and engineering are going to fully explain this ... yes ... no ???

Who is with me on the "no" ???

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: ... until the end of time itself !!!

Has a 1,000 foot skyscraper inhabited for 40 years ever collapsed normaly? I seem to remember a plane hitting the building

Here is more on it...

Hahahahahaha !!!

Chandler ... your kidding ???

An idiotic high school teacher whom fails to understand the difference between static and dynamic forces ... really ???

A high school teacher whom thinks that no collapse can have a positive acceleration, and by definition a static system has no velocity at rest, then no collapse could actually ever begin.

Therefore, no structure once constructed, could ever actually "collapse" ... really ???

A high school teacher whom thinks that the faster the upper section moves, the "less" the force it could be imparting on the lower part.

Like a reverse general relativity .. Einstein needs come back to haunt this moron !!!

Yet here you are, again, displaying your utter ignorance of how idiotic this mans claims are ... thanks for the lunch-time larf !!!

I think you need contact him and tell him he needs return to school, behind the pupil desk this time ...

Work and Mechanical Energy | MIT Physics Lecture

Reactions: 505
Back
Top Bottom