• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Clean Your House

alphamale

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
- What's that jar in the back of the fridge with guck in it? Throw it out.

- Why do you keep all that junk in the one kitchen drawer? Clear it out.

- Look in your closet - see all that stuff you never wear, over on the left side? Give it to goodwill.

- Let's check out the CDs - yow! crap from 1993! in ta the trash!

- The top of the fridge is grubby - clean it off.

- Garage: give away the skis - when's the last time you used them? Hmm? Hmm?

- Basement: ah there's the crunch exercize gizmo. Aint used it for a long time, right? Out it goes.

Stace said:
And....this is funny, how?

cause it's true. who doesn't have a junk drawer in the kitchen?

how about all the VHS tapes with the episodes of your favorite show even though you bought the DVD set last year?

millsy said:
cause it's true. who doesn't have a junk drawer in the kitchen?

how about all the VHS tapes with the episodes of your favorite show even though you bought the DVD set last year?

I see absolutely no humor in it at all.

I don't have a junk drawer.

No VHS tapes with shows, either.

Stace said:
I see absolutely no humor in it at all.

I don't have a junk drawer.

No VHS tapes with shows, either.

Oh my god, you don't have a junk drawer? where do you keep all your elastic bands and paper clips?

Don't tell me you have them all organized nicely! that sounds a little anal retentive!

I couldn't bring myself around to discarding my old treadmill. I makes for a GREAT clothes rack when I am doing laundry.

As far as the junk drawer goes, everybody has junk. It's gotta go somewhere. Into the drawer it goes. If I ever need any junk, I know just where to look.

millsy said:
Oh my god, you don't have a junk drawer? where do you keep all your elastic bands and paper clips?

Don't tell me you have them all organized nicely! that sounds a little anal retentive!

Um...actually, we don't use rubber bands OR paperclips around here....if anything, it's staples. And yes, I do have all of my other office supplies organized, on or in my desk or in a three drawer storage bin kept nearby...not anal retentive, I'm just a very organized person, and I keep things where they tend to be used.

Stace said:
not anal retentive, I'm just a very organized person, and I keep things where they tend to be used.

You say potato. :rofl

Is your sock drawer colour coordinated?

millsy said:
You say potato. :rofl

Is your sock drawer colour coordinated?

LOL, not even close. My socks get mated and then just thrown into the drawer, as I seem to have accumulated a large number of little ankle/booty socks, and those are kinda hard to organize in a nice, neat manner. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom