• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Clean water, plenty of organic food, sex, power waking and bicycling boosts the immune system.

Razoo

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I quit eating meat 45 years ago. Then increased my intake of veggies, fruits, grains which must be organic. Organic is healthier BECAUSE of the lack of toxic chemicals in the growing
process. Also increased my intake of multivitamins and Vitamin C also of organic origins.

A steady supply of exercise is also in the mix which is accomplished through lots of power walking no matter what my destination and bicycling. Then again power walking and bicycling
seem like fun so I say what the hell why not like it? Feet are modes of transportation thus walking and bicycling. Orgasm is considered a immune system booster which brings sex under
the umbrella of exercise. Employment is such that power walking fits perfect.

While having consumed a fair amount of alcoholic entertainment over my lifetime the favorite beverage as we speak is without a doubt home distilled water...... YUMO! Pure Water Inc offers
a practical user friendly stainless steel counter top distiller. Love it...... been around more than 25 years. Clean water is a luxury.

The healthier a person the more a person enjoys life and friends ........... believe it.

The healthier a person the more a person enjoys life and friends ........... believe it.

DO YOURSELVES A FAVOR = MAKE LOVE NOT WAR AND CLEAN UP YOUR DIET TO HELP COMBAT COVID 19.

Boosting the immune system 24/7 has become of the utmost importance due negligence on the part of the GOP.

Millions have lost their jobs, More than 200,000 should not have died and thousands of employers are going out of business all due to the negligence of the right wing radical anti american GOP.

Now the USA is the epicenter of COVID 19 due to a monster misinformation campaign sanctioned by the GOP.

How long was COVID 19 traveling about the USA before the misinformation source in chief decided to share the news with the USA?

The employed did not ask the government to treat the coronavirus threat as if there was no reason for concern. As a result COVID 19 came upon us and is not going away. Meanwhile the GOP government is still advising no need to worry all will be swell. Yet more than 200,000 have died. And a few hundred thousand others are still trying to stay alive. And the people in the USA need additional stimulus money = yes the GOP have screwed up the economy once again.

ONLY 5,000 have died in China.

Why did the Capitol Hill GOP funnel billions upon billons of tax dollars from the COVID relief fund to white collar industries as we speak? This is reckless use of our tax dollars. White collar wealthy do NOT need bailed out.
One more example of how the GOP cannot be trusted with our money. Does anyone suppose that the GOP is allowing Trump people to embezzle money to keep the Trump hotels open?

I quit eating meat 45 years ago. Then increased my intake of veggies, fruits, grains which must be organic. Organic is healthier BECAUSE of the lack of toxic chemicals in the growing
process. Also increased my intake of multivitamins and Vitamin C also of organic origins.

A steady supply of exercise is also in the mix which is accomplished through lots of power walking no matter what my destination and bicycling. Then again power walking and bicycling
seem like fun so I say what the hell why not like it? Feet are modes of transportation thus walking and bicycling. Orgasm is considered a immune system booster which brings sex under

While having consumed a fair amount of alcoholic entertainment over my lifetime the favorite beverage as we speak is without a doubt home distilled water...... YUMO! Pure Water Inc offers
a practical user friendly stainless steel counter top distiller. Love it...... been around more than 25 years. Clean water is a luxury.

Meanwhile the above might become a favorite a favorite American pastime ..........

Boosting the immune system 24/7 has become of the utmost importance due negligence on the part of the GOP.

Millions have lost their jobs, More than 200,000 should not have died and thousands of employers are going out of business all due to the negligence of the right wing radical anti american GOP.

Now the USA is the epicenter of COVID 19 due to a monster misinformation campaign sanctioned by the GOP.

How long was COVID 19 traveling about the USA before the misinformation source in chief decided to share the news with the USA?

The employed did not ask the government to treat the coronavirus threat as if there was no reason for concern. As a result COVID 19 came upon us and is not going away. Meanwhile the GOP government is still advising no need to worry all will be swell. Yet more than 200,000 have died. And a few hundred thousand others are still trying to stay alive. And the people in the USA need additional stimulus money = yes the GOP have screwed up the economy once again.

Why did the Capitol Hill GOP funnel billions upon billons of tax dollars from the COVID relief fund to white collar industries as we speak? This is reckless use of our tax dollars. White collar wealthy do NOT need bailed out.
One more example of how the GOP cannot be trusted with our money. Does anyone suppose that the GOP is allowing Trump people to embezzle money to keep the Trump hotels open?
Tell your sad story to New York and New Jersey who have nearly half of the cases and deaths by themselves. Those politicians running those states and their respective major cities said, come on down and have a good time in our cities at the start of Covid. Nancy Pelosi did the same in San Francisco. So don't talk about the GOP being to blame.

Face It trump and his band of ignorant people are simply stupid about many things ........ obviously about impacts of a Virus. They are dumb dumb dumb!

It is the TRUMP ADMIN that lied about COVID 19 in the first place, it is the TRUMP ADMIN who turned a blind eye to the Obama Admin in late 2016 and the military in 2017 about rebuilding the nation's PPE supply ASAP. A virus
is not a new concern therefore the USA must always keep the PPE inventory replenished. It is not the responsibility of local officials to keep the nations PPE supply ready for duty.

Last edited:

Look at this delicious list of goodies:

say it again ..... Sam

a great life

Face It trump and his band of ignorant people are simply stupid about many things ........ obviously about impacts of a Virus. They are dumb dumb dumb!

It is the TRUMP ADMIN that lied about COVID 19 in the first place, it is the TRUMP ADMIN who turned a blind eye to the Obama Admin in late 2016 and the military in 2017 about rebuilding the nation's PPE supply ASAP. A virus
is not a new concern therefore the USA must always keep the PPE inventory replenished. It is not the responsibility of local officials to keep the nations PPE supply ready for duty.

Bump some more

ATTACK COVID 19

ATTACK COVID 19

My experience mirrors yours closely. Congrats.

Have sex NOT COVID!!!

You're saying that being healthy is... healthy!?

I knew there was more to politics! 👍

Ancient Disease Making a Comeback Due to Covid-19 ... - NCBI​

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › articles › PMC9154137

by S Gupta · 2022 — Ancient Disease Making a Comeback Due to Covid-19 Pandemic ... A self-explanatory example for this is the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic crisis.

COVID isn't making a comeback — it never left​

https://www.bostonglobe.com › 2022/04/17 › opinion › c...

Apr 17, 2022 — Another highly transmissible variant is spreading, but officials are downplaying the potential for another deadly surge.

COVID-19 making a comeback | Highlands News-Sun​

https://www.midfloridanewspapers.com › covid-19-makin...

May 18, 2022 — The widespread availability of at-home COVID-19 tests have made it easier for people to know if they have the virus, and to take measures to ...

COVID making a comeback: 3,394 new cases, nine counties ...​

https://www.nkytribune.com › 2022/05 › covid-making...

May 3, 2022 — COVID-19 appears to be coming back in Kentucky as the weekly figures released Monday showed an increase in new cases, hospitalizations, ...

COVID making a comeback in Benzie County​

https://www.recordpatriot.com › news › article › COVI...

Jul 26, 2022 — COVID has made a comeback in Benzie County, but health officials say it ... of Michigan is now considered "high risk" of COVID-19 exposure.

COVID makes a comeback - The Monroe Times​

https://themonroetimes.com › local-covid-19-updates › c

May 20, 2022 — MONROE — More than two years in, the COVID-19 pandemic is revving up again across the country and Wisconsin and Green County are no ...

Don't look now, but Covid clinics making a comeback​

https://www.middlesboronews.com › 2022/07/25 › don...

Jul 25, 2022 — Don't look now, but Covid clinics making a comeback ... health departments are participating in the “Kentucky Covid-19 Vaccine Extravaganza” ...

I quit eating meat 45 years ago.

Then increased my intake of veggies, fruits, grains which must be organic. Organic is healthier BECAUSE of the lack of toxic chemicals in the growing process.

Also increased my intake of multivitamins and Vitamin C also of organic origins.

A steady supply of exercise is also in the mix which is accomplished through lots of power walking no matter what my destination and bicycling. Then again power walking and bicycling seem like fun so I say what the hell why not like it? Feet are modes of transportation

Orgasm is considered a immune system booster which brings sex under the umbrella of exercise.

My employment is such that power walking fits perfect.

While having consumed a fair amount of alcoholic entertainment over my lifetime the favorite beverage as we speak is without a doubt home distilled water...... clean water is cool.

Is municipal treated water "city water"clean enough? I say no might be a source of carcinogenic elements. City water is treated with chemicals.

Back
Top Bottom