• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Clay Bennett this morning:

add this to the mix:

Jeff Bezos, the executive chairman of Amazon, implied Monday that fellow multibillionaire Elon Musk’s purchase of Twitter could give China leverage over the platform.
Bezos shared a tweet saying that China makes up the second-biggest market for Tesla, arguing it raises an “interesting question.”

add this to the mix:

Jeff Bezos, the executive chairman of Amazon, implied Monday that fellow multibillionaire Elon Musk’s purchase of Twitter could give China leverage over the platform.
Bezos shared a tweet saying that China makes up the second-biggest market for Tesla, arguing it raises an “interesting question.”

A little “sour grapes” from Jeff?

Amazon hasn’t done well in China.

add this to the mix:

Bezos owns the WaPo and forces them to give him favorable coverage so he can **** right off with his conspiracy bullshit

Bezos owns the WaPo and forces them to give him favorable coverage so he can **** right off with his conspiracy bullshit
its much more fact based than conspiracy theory. I don't know about you, but I don't want China involved in any way more damaging to us than they currently are.

its much more fact based than conspiracy theory. I don't know about you, but I don't want China involved in any way more damaging to us than they currently are.

And how is that going to happen, even Bezos said it wasn't an issue after he posed the question

And how is that going to happen, even Bezos said it wasn't an issue after he posed the question
by not letting people like Musk buy out social media.

We need to question everything. I have been wondering if China could convert the Tesla factory into a military assembly line. Could China just take over Musk's business holding in China? The world is not a benign place;

“Most of us view the world as more benign than it really is, our own attributes as more favorable than they truly are, and the goals we adopt as more achievable than they are likely to be. We also tend to exaggerate our ability to forecast the future, which fosters overconfidence.” – Daniel Kahneman

Back
Top Bottom