• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Class, today's lesson? Raw ignorance.

The Right Scoop does not have an about page, however, a Whois search reveals the domain was registered privately in 2009 and appears to be from Ontario, Canada. The writers/posters on The Right Scoop use screen names rather than their real names. Right Scoop is a mid-sized website that receives around 1.5 million page views per month, according to Similar Web.
There is some factual information that supports the OP's anecdote.

The Right Scoop reports news with a right-wing bias in story selection and loaded wording that favors the right: Sarah Sanders releases blistering statement on Omarosa. Rather than sourcing this story they offer a block quote and opine about the statement. This is the norm for most stories on The Right Scoop; take a snippet of a news article and editorialize it with a right-leaning bias.

Overall, we rate The Right Scoop Right biased based on story selection that favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to poor sourcing techniques and failed fact checks

you don't need to disclose anything about yourself or your family, if this is a legit story some publication, even a local one, will have published this.
I published info on a curriculum decision that was equally bad (and arguably worse) in post #36. If you need an example with hard evidence, you can find it there.

The New York Post is literally a tabloid. You can find 'news stories' about all kinds of nonsense in the tabloids. If there were any merit to the notion that this was actually a prevalent sentiment among the woke, Aunt Antifa would be explaining why it is correct, instead of calling it a right-wing conspiracy theory.

View attachment 67331663
Just stop. I provided a link to the Oregon Ed site, which you choose to ignore. Your posts have become entirely foolish, and you're embarrassing yourself, whether you realize it or not.

You can shove that thought where ever you choose upon yourself!!! and stop pushing your racist bullshit to me, because all I see of you is the continued attempt of your promotions of racial intent to promote your racial agitation. You can try and convince your racist counterparts of your crap, in your excessive efforts of trying to divert them from learning and addressing the reality of history and life from what others post all you want... But, some will see right through your bullshit, and the like minded types you pander to will keep buying your bullshit until they neck deep in it... which is what your aims has pursued since you typed your first alphabet on a computer web forum..
Denial is part of the healing process. Regardless, I'm here for you.

Just stop. I provided a link to the Oregon Ed site, which you choose to ignore. Your posts have become entirely foolish, and you're embarrassing yourself, whether you realize it or not.

No. Your link was to a sensationalized clickbait article in the New York Post tabloid. If you have a link to a URL ending in .edu that outlines this nonsense in a published school curriculum, I will be happy to revisit the seriousness of the matter.

Believe me, I wish there were some woke folk actually saying this stuff. I would much rather that you and I could debate with them about how absurd it is to omit slaveholding US Presidents from history, or how nonsensical it is to claim that asking students to demonstrate their mathematical process has anything to do with white supremacy.

There aren't any woke folk offering any such arguments for us to debate though, so I have to settle for debating with you over whether this is actually what all those woke folk believe.

I published info on a curriculum decision that was equally bad (and arguably worse) in post #36. If you need an example with hard evidence, you can find it there.
but no link to YOUR specific story?
AND quoting NYPost isn't exactly impartial, or is it only the MSM you call fake?

The Right Scoop does not have an about page, however, a Whois search reveals the domain was registered privately in 2009 and appears to be from Ontario, Canada. The writers/posters on The Right Scoop use screen names rather than their real names. Right Scoop is a mid-sized website that receives around 1.5 million page views per month, according to Similar Web.

The Right Scoop reports news with a right-wing bias in story selection and loaded wording that favors the right: Sarah Sanders releases blistering statement on Omarosa. Rather than sourcing this story they offer a block quote and opine about the statement. This is the norm for most stories on The Right Scoop; take a snippet of a news article and editorialize it with a right-leaning bias.

Overall, we rate The Right Scoop Right biased based on story selection that favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to poor sourcing techniques and failed fact checks

yawn...

Is that all you have? Attack the messenger?

The facts that the messenger presented...well, you just don't care about that, do you?

Back
Top Bottom