• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Clarence Thomas

He'll probably be fine.

But it would be beyond hilarious watching righties' little heads explode if he croaks and Dems get to deliver some SERIOUS PAYBACK for having amy the handy handmaid shoved down our throats by filthy republican hypocrite mcconnell.

Desperate little righties would be showering joey mansion with hookers and blow like there was no tomorrow… LMAO

that's both disgusting and to be expected from the left
It's not just "to be expected," it's "continuing what has been done for the last thirty years."

Here's Julianne Malveaux wishing Thomas an early death in 1994.

(Note to the lefties: Poisoning the well is not a valid debate tactic, so spare us what some random Internet site has to say about MRC's bias. I don't care. The video is there. She said it.)

It's not just "to be expected," it's "continuing what has been done for the last thirty years."

Here's Julianne Malveaux wishing Thomas an early death in 1994.

(Note to the lefties: Poisoning the well is not a valid debate tactic, so spare us what some random Internet site has to say about MRC's bias. I don't care. The video is there. She said it.)
More 'tolerance' from those who think themselves as 'tolerant', which in reality are anything but. Such self-unaware hubris, it shatters the irony meter.
The truth is they are the least tolerant, and just don't know it, or won't accept that fact.

He'll probably be fine.

But it would be beyond hilarious watching righties' little heads explode if he croaks and Dems get to deliver some SERIOUS PAYBACK for having amy the handy handmaid shoved down our throats by filthy republican hypocrite mcconnell.

Desperate little righties would be showering joey mansion with hookers and blow like there was no tomorrow… LMAO
I'd have to rethink my belief in a god... 🙏 at least the god of irony. Saint Genesius would be proud.

Last edited:
More 'tolerance' from those who think themselves as 'tolerant', which in reality are anything but. Such self-unaware hubris, it shatters the irony meter.
The truth is they are the least tolerant, and just don't know it, or won't accept that fact.

And it turns out the anti-PC, anti-snowflake brigade actually consists of pearl-clutching snowflakes brutalized by mean thoughts directed at a powerful person on an internet forum.

And it turns out the anti-PC, anti-snowflake brigade actually consists of pearl-clutching snowflakes brutalized by mean thoughts directed at a powerful person on an internet forum.
It's the titular height of irony. Especially from that poster.

whataboutism strikes again
Quaint way of deflecting from your broad brush painting. If two people constitutes "the left," then any two people I choose must also constitute "the right." Do you or do you not agree to this?

So you are on the side of wishing death on people.

Perhaps they are just being honest with themselves. I'm against the death penalty but I also would not help some person who has caused death to many others.

You are comparing Clarence Thomas to a murderer?

I read that he was released from the hospital. That's a good sign.

So you are on the side of wishing death on people.

I'm on the side of fragile conservatives disabusing themselves of the notion that the left is somehow duty-bound to be nice to the insurrectionist right. If the Thomases were sympathetic to or in anyway complicit in the plot to overturn the election (or the cover-up attempts to obstruct the 1/6 Commission), mean sentiments toward them are the least of the republic's problems.

I'm on the side of fragile conservatives disabusing themselves of the notion that the left is somehow duty-bound to be nice to the insurrectionist right.

How about basic human decency?

If the Thomases were sympathetic to or in anyway complicit in the plot to overturn the election (or the cover-up attempts to obstruct the 1/6 Commission), mean sentiments toward them are the least of the republic's problems.

That's a big IF that you are using an excuse to support death wishes.

The absurdity of tone policing and demands for "decency" from the right after it unleased Trumpism on us is what I'm talking about. It's self-parody.

The absurdity of blaming Trumpism on someone who never who has never voted for or supported Trump.

Keep doubling down on why you think it's okay to wish death on someone

No original response. Color me shocked.

Back
Top Bottom