• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Civilization

I thought this thread fell through the roof, oh well.

Just to clear it up, when I meant "country" I was talking about the "Political" or the Government of the area. If I meant the people, I would have used "Culture" or possibly "Peoples".

<3

Arch Enemy said:
I thought this thread fell through the roof, oh well.

Just to clear it up, when I meant "country" I was talking about the "Political" or the Government of the area. If I meant the people, I would have used "Culture" or possibly "Peoples".

<3

In that case the U.S. government is still not the oldest :lol: The french monarchy lasted over 1,000 years and the monarchy of Lichtenstein lasts to this day.

Napoleon's Nightingale said:
In that case the U.S. government is still not the oldest :lol: The french monarchy lasted over 1,000 years and the monarchy of Lichtenstein lasts to this day.

In deed they did, according to http://www.uncg.edu/rom/courses/dafein/civ/timeline.htm

485-511: Reign of Clovis I, Merovingian King of the Franks

1792: Louis XVI tried for treason and convicted; monarchy abolished

1,307 Years... Give or take a few.

yeah the US isn't the oldest. China maintained its monarchy system for 1000s of years.

So what do you think future will look like, Goverment wise?

I have no idea. Based on history, America will certainly undergo major change in the next hundred years. However, because of the amazing advances in technology that is continually decreasing the size of our world and increasing the proximity between all people, I think we'll eventually move towards conglomeration.

Arch Enemy said:
So what do you think future will look like, Goverment wise?

I think/hope governments will revert back to a more stable form of monarchy. It certainly is more efficient and with a good king it's only the best.

Back
Top Bottom