• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Civil War

How long do we have to wait for these bitterly disappointed trumpers to get on with it?

• After the results are certified and electoral college votes

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • After the holidays

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • It was all just bluff and bluster like trump

Votes: 32 86.5%

• Total voters
Those trumpers keep talking about starting a civil war. Now I will say there is nothing civil about war.

My question is How long do we have to wait for these bitterly disappointed trumpers to get on with it? I am waiting.

Unfortunately all western states will became own civil wars after peoples get to know they had been cheated by governments, Covid-1984 is a fake and they are going to die due to the Gates's Holy Vaccine.

Those trumpers keep talking about starting a civil war. Now I will say there is nothing civil about war.

My question is How long do we have to wait for these bitterly disappointed trumpers to get on with it? I am waiting.
4b.JPG

You know that's a lie but you say it anyway because you're dishonest, have an agenda and sympathize with right wing terrorists.

The number one most frequent source of terrorist attacks in America is right wing extremists. Now, debase yourself further by defending them.
RETARDED.JPG

Unfortunately all western states will became own civil wars after peoples get to know they had been cheated by governments, Covid-1984 is a fake and they are going to die due to the Gates's Holy Vaccine.
More comedy!

Back
Top Bottom