• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Civil War

How long do we have to wait for these bitterly disappointed trumpers to get on with it?

• After the results are certified and electoral college votes

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • After the holidays

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • It was all just bluff and bluster like trump

Votes: 32 86.5%

• Total voters

rickc

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Those trumpers keep talking about starting a civil war. Now I will say there is nothing civil about war.

My question is How long do we have to wait for these bitterly disappointed trumpers to get on with it? I am waiting.

Those trumpers keep talking about starting a civil war. Now I will say there is nothing civil about war.

My question is How long do we have to wait for these bitterly disappointed trumpers to get on with it? I am waiting.
What Trumpers are those? I know quite a few Trump supporters and none of them want a civil war. Do you know a lot that feel that way?

Most of them have their faces on video from the MAGA rallies, the Million MAGA march, etc.

The ones I know are the triggered left who can't accept they elected Joe. Think buyers remorse

Your poll omitted Option 4
They are going to spend the next four years both whining about how Mr. Biden is not the "legitimate" president (because he got less than 50% of the popular vote [and because he "stole" the election {without any evidence on the second point}]) and attempting to prevent anything actually being accomplished.​

Trump supporters hate America and will stop at nothing to ensure its destruction.

Your poll omitted Option 4
They are going to spend the next four years both whining about how Mr. Biden is not the "legitimate" president (because he got less than 50% of the popular vote [and because he "stole" the election {without any evidence on the second point}]) and attempting to prevent anything actually being accomplished.​

Biden got more than 50% of the vote.

Biden got more than 50% of the vote.

And what does that have to do with what the diehard members of "Claque Trump" are going to be claiming?

I mean <SARC>if it weren't for the

1. 5,648,934 fraudulent ballots that the Democrats illegally had counted;

2. 5,648,934 votes for Mr. Trump that the Democrats illegally had not counted;

or

3. some combination of fraudulent ballots that the Democrats illegally had counted and votes for Mr. Trump that the Democrats illegally had not counted that comes out to 5,648,934

Then Mr. Trump would have won BOTH the popular vote AND the Electoral College vote <SARC> - right?

There'll be a spike in right wing violence. A few more mall shootings and pipe bombs than usual. The Proud Boys already rampaged through Washington beating up women and minorities, and wouldn't ya know it, the cops seemed to be fresh out of teargas and rubber bullets all of a sudden...

Your pals are the ones setting up autonomous zones so really, you're ahead of the right in this game.

A widespread civil tantrum followed by an extended period of whining and pouting on the social media, punctuated by a few acts of violence and domestic terrorism by the most delusional of the disappointed is what I expected. Civil war, not so much.

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

How long did we have to wait for those bitterly disappointed Democrats to get on with it after they lost the election in 2016?

Seems to me the only thing many of them got on with was doing everything in their power to undermine the results over the next 4 years.

Why should you expect "Trump supporters" to be any different? We've learned the lessons from your side of the argument. 🤷‍♂️

Trump supporters hate America and will stop at nothing to ensure its destruction.
that is almost as stupid as calling Senator Collins a "rape enabler"

Pretty much as quickly as Dems moved on from the last election.

So, considering that Hillary conceded the election the next day....there WERE some extreme supporters who wanted to fight it, but were drowned out by the rest of us who decided to focus on other races...that would mean that Trump supporters have already passed the point where we accepted the 2016 election wherein Trump won the Electoral College despite losing the popular vote.

Side note: about your comment. If you think that was a burn, you might reflect on the fact that you insulted Trump supporters. If you honestly feel that Democrats took too long to accept Hillary's defeat and you equate that to how long Trump supporters won't accept Trump's defeat...are you not saying that Trump supporters are losers like the Democrats in 2016...according to your logic?

The times "civil war" gets brought up, its invariably brought up by some leftist. Further, the ****ing morons burning the cities and causing violence and unrest across the countries are also idiot leftist pieces of shit.

Frankly...the topic of 'civil war' is a leftist jerk-off fantasy.

A widespread civil tantrum followed by an extended period of whining and pouting on the social media, punctuated by a few acts of violence and domestic terrorism by the most delusional of the disappointed is what I expected. Civil war, not so much.

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

Okay, well you are obviously talking about Democrats, because that is exactly what they have done for the last 4 years. Do you think that Republicans are going to act like the Democrats have?

There'll be a spike in right wing violence. A few more mall shootings and pipe bombs than usual. The Proud Boys already rampaged through Washington beating up women and minorities, and wouldn't ya know it, the cops seemed to be fresh out of teargas and rubber bullets all of a sudden...
There has never been a right wing pipe bombing or mall shooting. Ever. It’s always disaffected leftists that do that.

Anecdotal evidence is not evidence...here's what evidence looks like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWOMU2h9L4c

And that's just a sampling.

None of those people that I can see want a civil war. They can merely see it is likely inevitable as the Democratic Party is lurching towards full Marxism. Shutting down businesses, encouraging violence against political opponents.

there was a thread here yesterday about the Trump protest in DC and every single leftist either justified the violence against Trump supporters or claimed it never happened and claimed, without evidence, that Trump supporters cause the real political violence anyway

There has never been a right wing pipe bombing or mall shooting. Ever. It’s always disaffected leftists that do that.
You know that's a lie but you say it anyway because you're dishonest, have an agenda and sympathize with right wing terrorists.

The number one most frequent source of terrorist attacks in America is right wing extremists. Now, debase yourself further by defending them.

The times "civil war" gets brought up, its invariably brought up by some leftist. Further, the ****ing morons burning the cities and causing violence and unrest across the countries are also idiot leftist pieces of shit.

Frankly...the topic of 'civil war' is a leftist jerk-off fantasy.
Oh I disagree, it’s very rational for us on the right to prepare for one. Look at Spain, the left is right now imitating the Spanish republicans in the 30s. We are at the stage where the left is carrying out political assasinations and then refusing to take action against the assassins.

eventually a reaction will occur if the left doesn’t work to put their dogs back on the leash

Back
Top Bottom