• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cirque du soleil cancels all north carolina shows to protest hb2

Cirque du soliel has a show booked in Dubai...where they execute gays.

you have to remember this has nothing to do with the NC law but it has everything to do to keep the rapid militants off
their back.

in Dubai they don't care as they don't have to worry about it.

I personally think it is stupid. they are a business. they are supposed to make money not lose money.
they are losing money as I am sure they will still have to pay the cost of renting the center out.

That's how political correctness works.

It's how hypocrisy works. That, sadly, is shown on all sides in this case, although it's always stronger in the anti-ssm camp.

they just make up definitions to suit the ideological claims

:slapme:

Read more slowly: That's what you did.

Again:

That.

Is.

What.

You (that's ludin).

Did.

You did it here:

that is what I was going to say. fighting intolerance with intolerance is not a moral victory.

I explained it here:

Then you were going to say a foolish thing.

"You have to tolerate intolerance if you claim to be tolerant" has got to be the most laughable perversion of the English language and logic I've heard.

Get it now?

GREAT!

:applaud

Do you do the same thing if it's not a single stall with a lock on the door?

Why not? There are still stalls with locks on the stalls. Unless you are trying to look, which is a crime in itself, you aren't going to see anything you wouldn't see outside the restroom.

"In the United Arab Emirates (UAE), one man stands trial after being accused of giving a gay handshake to a colleague, reports The Huffington Post UK."

Yeah...sort of like Bryan Adams just spending a month in Egypt at the same time the Egyptian government was jailing people for being gay.

But of course...this is all 'different' dont you know.

business should be business not politics.
this is nothing more than businesses pandering and saving themselves from the lynch mob of the left and the
out of control PC crowd that controls them.

...what ?!?!

Lol !!! Now, if Cirque du Soleil did perform, they'd be lynched by the "out of control PC crowd that controls them."

And you don't see a problem with this ...?

:slapme:

Read more slowly: That's what you did.

Again:

That.

Is.

What.

You (that's ludin).

Did.

You did it here:

I explained it here:

Get it now?

GREAT!

:applaud

i didn't define tolerance other than the way it is actually defined.
you still dont' know what the definition of tolerance is do you.

ok I will give you the definition of tolerance.

the ability or willingness to tolerate something, in particular the existence of opinions or behavior that one does not necessarily agree with.

that is the definition of tolerance.
now that you know the actual definition of tolerance (not your made up definition)
I will expect you to use it correctly from now on.

...what ?!?!

Lol !!! Now, if Cirque du Soleil did perform, they'd be lynched by the "out of control PC crowd that controls them."

And you don't see a problem with this ...?

you obviously can't read what is written. this is proven by this hack job you did on my post
only showing your response to be dishonest.

please go back read and understand before posting it will help you in the future.

you obviously can't read what is written. this is proven by this hack job you did on my post
only showing your response to be dishonest.

please go back read and understand before posting it will help you in the future.

I used your words. Here they are again :

business should be business not politics.
this is nothing more than businesses pandering and saving themselves from the lynch mob of the left and the
out of control PC crowd that controls them.

Who is lynching performance artists who go to North Carolina ?

Can you find a single example of this lynching ?

I used your words. Here they are again :

Who is lynching performance artists who go to North Carolina ?

Can you find a single example of this lynching ?

your strawhouse went <--- that way you should go catch it.
your dishonesty continues have a nice night.

your strawhouse went <--- that way you should go catch it.
your dishonesty continues have a nice night.

I quoted you directly, by what basis do you plead "strawman" ...?

I quoted you directly, by what basis do you plead "strawman" ...?

you evidently don't know what a strawman which is pretty much expected.
a strawman has nothing to do with what I said but your argument of what I said.

anyway unless you can actually have a honest response have a nice night.

I'm sure the five ticket holders are devastated.

as I noted, the people who attend that are probably not the ones demanding the stupid law be passed.

you evidently don't know what a strawman which is pretty much expected.
a strawman has nothing to do with what I said but your argument of what I said.

anyway unless you can actually have a honest response have a nice night.

I've challenged you to explain three times.

All you've come up with is declarative nonsense. I consider this an implied forfeit.

anyone see the Fourth Circuit ruling today over a VA case involving a Transgendered student

last time I checked, NC was in the fourth circuit

Back
Top Bottom