• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Cindy's party

Stinger

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Just having a gay old time isn't she, really showing all the concern and care.

Attachments

• Sheehan.jpg
    Sheehan.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Sheehan Party.JPG
    Sheehan Party.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 13
Stinger said:
Just having a gay old time isn't she, really showing all the concern and care.

Stinger, her whole appearance during her arrest was that of a nutjob. She is losing credibility every day, but she doesn't seem to care.

aps said:
Stinger, her whole appearance during her arrest was that of a nutjob. She is losing credibility every day, but she doesn't seem to care.

She has lost creditability from day one and I am glad that your finally beginning to see that too.............

Navy Pride said:
She has lost creditability from day one and I am glad that your finally beginning to see that too.............

;) She has made her point. She needs to stop.

aps said:
;) She has made her point. She needs to stop.

She has made a complete ass of herself but I agree with you she needs to go home.........

Navy Pride said:
She has made a complete ass of herself but I agree with you she needs to go home.........

It's about time you agreed with me. :lol:

Hmmmm.... let's see.

500,000 anti-war protesters decided to join her.

Yup, she totally has lost all credability.

Middleground said:
Hmmmm.... let's see.

500,000 now?...

The first report I've seen was 100,000, then 250,000, then 300,000, and now this...

Cool...by the end of the week it should become the population of China...:roll:

Middleground said:
Hmmmm.... let's see.

I thought it was 5 million.

And I hear they are going to make hear queen also.
Bout time the media whore got the attention she deserves,.....LOL

aps said:
It's about time you agreed with me. :lol:

Or something like that.Probably won't happen again but I am glad you did finally wake up and see what a nut job she is..........Maybe there is some hope for some on the left........:lol:

cnredd said:
500,000 now?...

The first report I've seen was 100,000, then 250,000, then 300,000, and now this...

Yup. As reported by C-span. That said, of course it is estimated.

BTW, what did Fox News report? Ten?

Last edited:
Navy Pride said:
Or something like that.Probably won't happen again but I am glad you did finally wake up and see what a nut job she is..........Maybe there is some hope for some on the left........:lol:

Well, Mr. Navy Pride, you are a "professor." Maybe you can teach me the error of my ways....:mrgreen:

cnredd said:
500,000 now?...

I think they are using Million-Man March math.

Stinger said:

LMAO... I forgot about that math ...LOL

Stinger said:
They were counting the number of fanny packs & Sharpies sold in the last month and guesstimated...:cool:

I find it rather strange how anyone against the war is always classified as a nut job by the right wingers. Have you folks looked in the mirror lately? You might not like what you see.

galenrox said:
whatever chief. You seem just moreso upset that someone anti-war gets so much sympathy when pro-war people now just come across as crazy and unsympathetic (Oh Bush, I'm so sorry for a multi-millionaire who's never worked a day in his life, works about 6 hours a day, and has always gotten what he wants, but now he's not).

I really don't understand how you, as a military man, can justify to yourself being part of a smear campaign against the mother of a fallen soldier! You can disagree with her, but you attack her personally. What about that, chief, how do you justify that?

She attacks her son and his memory with every word that plops from her puppet mouth. This has nothing to do with her respect for the military. It has to do with agendas, MM, moveon.org, Code Pink ect ect....It has to do with the ones that are pulling the strings and moving her lips

Calm2Chaos said:
She attacks her son and his memory with every word that plops from her puppet mouth. This has nothing to do with her respect for the military. It has to do with agendas, MM, moveon.org, Code Pink ect ect....It has to do with the ones that are pulling the strings and moving her lips
You know what, this is what I have to say to you. Do you watch Brit Hume? If you nod your head and agree with him, by your anlysis, you are now his puppet.

Get it through your head-people can have concurrent views and not be part of the same mess. Basically, I hold the view that we have to stay in Iraq for the time being, but does that make me a Republican? Hell no. That makes me my own person. Simple as that.

galenrox said:
whatever chief. You seem just moreso upset that someone anti-war gets so much sympathy when pro-war people now just come across as crazy and unsympathetic (Oh Bush, I'm so sorry for a multi-millionaire who's never worked a day in his life, works about 6 hours a day, and has always gotten what he wants, but now he's not).

I really don't understand how you, as a military man, can justify to yourself being part of a smear campaign against the mother of a fallen soldier! You can disagree with her, but you attack her personally. What about that, chief, how do you justify that?

My problem is I know how the troops in the field feel when they see a nut case like her raving like a maniac and not making any sense.........They know the terrorists can not defeat us and the only thing that can is false public opinion from the states.......They see the good things that are happening and wonder why they are hardly ever reported.......

Prior to being brainwashed by moveon.org Sheehan met with the President and had nothing but nice things to say about him............Now she is 180 out and has gone off the deep end.............Why do you not see any prominent dems behind her?

As her own family said she should shut up and go home......She has been so busy spewing her hate that she has not even bothered to put a headstone on her sons grave yer.........

Disgraceful.................

ShamMol said:
You know what, this is what I have to say to you. Do you watch Brit Hume? If you nod your head and agree with him, by your anlysis, you are now his puppet.

Get it through your head-people can have concurrent views and not be part of the same mess. Basically, I hold the view that we have to stay in Iraq for the time being, but does that make me a Republican? Hell no. That makes me my own person. Simple as that.

**nods head back and forth**

Nope I don't ....

galenrox said:
Please show me proof that she's a puppet.

She went to Crawford on her own, and then all of those groups aligned themselves with her, since she was building steam, and they wanted to catch some of her limelight.
The fact is that you only believe that she's attacking the memory of her son because she's arguing against a war that you support.
If she was protesting for the war, and Swiftboat Veterans for Truth and Focus on the Family associated themselves with her, you wouldn't be saying these same things, although it would be the exact same thing for the other side of the issue.
And to be perfectly honest dude, you're not going to convince me otherwise. I've seen sufficient evidence that you claim to have actual logical points about why you dislike these anti-war protesters other than the fact that they're anti-war, but in the end it always ends up being you didn't like them cause they're anti-war.
So why not stop the facade? You don't like her cause she disagrees with you. It's not an unheard of thing to do, and I'd really appreciate the honesty. This bullcrap about her attacking the memory of her son is proposterous. Think about it, did you know about her son before this protest started? Did you know about this eagle scout marine who fell in defense of his country (although whether this war is actually about defending this country is definately debatable, but that does not detract from the fact that he died serving his country)? I know I didn't. Now I'll bet you'd have a hard time finding anyone who'd say Casey Sheehan wasn't a spectacular kid, so how exactly did she attack his memory?

Actually if she kept her view similar from the begining I think I wouldn't have a problem with her. But they dramatic **** for one gives me great reason for pause. I agree with her right to speak out about things. I don't agree with how she goes about it and what she says. Her words seem to be more for inspiration of the ones that killed her son then anything else. She calls the president a terrorist and a nazi. She calls the terrorist freedom fighters. Sorry but if i'm strapping C4 to my chest and I see this woman on TV all over the globe echoing my cause. Why or how wouldn't that inspire me? In this way I fee she is destroying the memory of her son. Believe it , don't believe it. Makes no difference to me

I think in the beginning it was about her son, she went to Texas because she felt the pain that a parent feels when they lose a son or daughter in a war. Now its just a media fiasco, the lady is obviously not all there if she is willing to waste her life at that ranch protesting to no avail. What really makes me sick though are those people who whispered into her ear when she was grieving. "this is all Bush's fault" its just disgusting how the media and people out for their own intrest, take advantage of a woman who is obviously mentally unstable after losing her kid, and put these notions into her head.

I mean when she first met with Bush I think they has an honest heart felt conversation. If she was like she is now, back then. Then she would have freaked out on the president and gave him a piece of her mind. The truth is, what is going on now isn't a piece of her mind, is a stinky piece of ****, that was implanted into her brain while she was searching for answers in her time of mourning.

Back
Top Bottom