• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Cindy Sheehan arrested........

Navy Pride said:
That phoney excuse wore out a long time ago and you know it hips....

A lot of people have lost sons and you don't see them making and ass of themselves.....
Not to mention the people who have not lost sons and still make asses of themselves...you know?

26 X World Champs said:
Why am I not surprised that you're coming out against freedom of speech again? OOOh.....an anti-war sign unfurled in the hallowed halls of Congress...what a slap in the balls for America.

I love the new dynamic duo in this thread....Navy Pride & Trajan...both preaching about the great respect for the system! Hah!

It's good to know that some people have so little confidence in our Constitution and our Republic that the mere unfurling of a banner results in another "hate Cindy Sheehan" thread...How many of these have you started Navy Pride?

I found at least TEN all with truly hate filled themes without even trying. How amazing is it that this woman can cause one member of this community to be obsessive compulsive about one anti-war protestor who happened to also make the ultimate sacrifice, the death of her son!

Here you go Navy....your laundry list of "Navy Hates Cindy" thread that you've created in less than 6 months....

1. Cindy Sheehan profits from her sons death

2. Insurgents in Iraq love Cindy Sheehan and the democrats that want to cut and run.

3. Cindy Sheehan arrested........

4. Inquiring minds want to know......

5. One thing I have never understood....

6. How sweet it is!!!!!

7. How appropriate....

8. You don't speak for me Cindy

9. Cindy Sheehan's speech at SF State Univ

10. Family of fallen Soldier pleads Please stop Cindy!!

This is the State of the Union Address, show some fuc/king respect, if you don't have any respect for the man atleast show some respect for the office and tradition, the Democrats will have their response after the Address that's how it's done that's how it has always been done!!!!

Stinger said:
The Senator should at least be censured for partaking in the scheme. There is a time and place, this was totally disrepectful of the country and our elected officals.

But then more and more in the middle will lean more and more to the right because of these stunts.

Cindy Sheehan is a nut, I'll give you that. But Stinger, can you say for certain the Senator KNEW she would try to pull this? I mean really, since when should a Senator be held responsible for the actions of another grown adult?

debate_junkie said:
Cindy Sheehan is a nut, I'll give you that. But Stinger, can you say for certain the Senator KNEW she would try to pull this? I mean really, since when should a Senator be held responsible for the actions of another grown adult?

Dude she gave a guest pass to the State of the Union Address to Cindy fuc/king Sheehan, catch a clue!

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
Dude she gave a guest pass to the State of the Union Address to Cindy fuc/king Sheehan, catch a clue!

First of all, I'm a female. I'm offended :rofl

Secondly, so if a Senator gave me a guest pass to the State of the Union, and I hold up an antiwar banner, are you telling me I wouldn't be responsible for my OWN actions.. but the Senator who gave me the guest pass is responsible? LMAO

I mean damn, whatever happened to personal responsibility? Is the Republican party only for that, as long as Cindy Sheehan isn't involved?

This is the State of the Union Address, show some fuc/king respect, if you don't have any respect for the man atleast show some respect for the office and tradition, the Democrats will have their response after the Address that's how it's done that's how it has always been done!!!!
If you mean show respect by degrading one's right to freedom of speech then I would suggest, again, that you're so in love with Osama Bin Bush that he could $hit on your face and you would call it an initiative!

You're making out this tiny, minor nothing event into an incident, and then you're trying to manipulate it into more hate Democrats bullshit threads like this one.

Bush's position in the polls shows exactly what a failure he is to the majority of Americans and propaganda speeches like this one are pure bs. Latest poll this week from the horribly liberal Wall Street Journal had Bush with a whopping 39% approval rating...

This year's speech includes some great new scams...can't wait to read the I love the new healthcare spending initiative adoration...

Remember last year when he put forth his great SS proposal...same bullshit ideas as this....how about his "Deficit Reduction Plan" that increased spending and the debt at the same time?

debate_junkie said:
First of all, I'm a female. I'm offended :rofl

Secondly, so if a Senator gave me a guest pass to the State of the Union, and I hold up an antiwar banner, are you telling me I wouldn't be responsible for my OWN actions.. but the Senator who gave me the guest pass is responsible? LMAO

I mean damn, whatever happened to personal responsibility? Is the Republican party only for that, as long as Cindy Sheehan isn't involved?

It's Cindy Sheehan anyone with half a brain could have told you that it wouldn't go well. Sheehan is insane she met with the Castro of our generation, Hugo Chavez, she called the President the worlds biggest terrorist, etc etc. So like I said catch a clue.

Bottom line people like Sheehan and champs have so much hatred for this president that nothing matters.......Anyone that justify what that nutcase was trying to do elevator does not run to the roof............

Its a sad state of affairs that people can be filled with so much hated that nothing else matters........

It's Cindy Sheehan anyone with half a brain could have told you that it wouldn't go well. Sheehan is insane she met with the Castro of our generation, Hugo Chavez, she called the President the worlds biggest terrorist, etc etc. So like I said catch a clue.

LMAO So the Senator is responsible for Cindy Sheehan's actions then? Wow, I'm stunned to hear that. I would have thought that personal responsiblity meant that Cindy Sheehan IS responsible for Cindy Sheehan's actions. Hmmm, isn't that what we're taught as children? That no one can shoulder the responsibility of what we do, but us? I guess it only applies on a case by case basis, huh?

26 X World Champs said:
You're making out this tiny, minor nothing event into an incident, and then you're trying to manipulate it into more hate Democrats bullshit threads like this one.

See and this is what you're not getting the State of the Union Address is Constitutional law the President has to give that speech he has no choice, it has been given by every President since Washington it is not a tiny, minor event it is a large giant hallowed event and one of this countries first traditions.

Article 2

Section 3. He shall from time to time give to the Congress information of the state of the union, and recommend to their consideration such measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in case of disagreement between them, with respect to the time of adjournment, he may adjourn them to such time as he shall think proper; he shall receive ambassadors and other public ministers; he shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed, and shall commission all the officers of the United States.

And here comes the Democrat's response just how it's supposed to happen!

It's called tradition.

26 X World Champs said:
If you mean show respect by degrading one's right to freedom of speech then I would suggest, again, that you're so in love with Osama Bin Bush that he could $hit on your face and you would call it an initiative!

Aimlessly spewing venom at all things Republican like this just makes people roll their eyes and think you are an idiot. Ever heard of substance? Whenever you discover it, be sure to put some in your points. People will laugh at you a lot less when you give them less adolescent antics and more thought.

debate_junkie said:

First of all it was a democratic congresswoman from California that invited her, and after all the nutty things she has done and said over the past year she had to know that something was wong........

debate_junkie said:
LMAO So the Senator is responsible for Cindy Sheehan's actions then? Wow, I'm stunned to hear that. I would have thought that personal responsiblity meant that Cindy Sheehan IS responsible for Cindy Sheehan's actions. Hmmm, isn't that what we're taught as children? That no one can shoulder the responsibility of what we do, but us? I guess it only applies on a case by case basis, huh?

It's like giving a hand gun to a psycho you're damn right she's responsible.

Navy Pride said:
First of all it was a democratic congresswoman from California that invited her, and after all the nutty things she has done and said over the past year she had to know that something was wong........

So you can read minds? Tell me Navy, how does one get that gift? I would like to know why it's the Senator's fault Cindy pulled this stunt, and not Cindy's? Answer me this, and just maybe I'll leave you to your seething. But seriously, I don't think you can.. because newsflash, if Bush himself invited her, she STILL would have done it, and I think you know it.

Its outrageous, the congresswoman is probably just as whack as she is....

debate_junkie said:
So you can read minds? Tell me Navy, how does one get that gift? I would like to know why it's the Senator's fault Cindy pulled this stunt, and not Cindy's? Answer me this, and just maybe I'll leave you to your seething. But seriously, I don't think you can.. because newsflash, if Bush himself invited her, she STILL would have done it, and I think you know it.

Do you even know who Cindy Sheehan is??? She was famous before this little incident you know?

Navy Pride said:
Bottom line people like Sheehan and champs have so much hatred for this president that nothing matters.......Anyone that justify what that nutcase was trying to do elevator does not run to the roof............

Its a sad state of affairs that people can be filled with so much hated that nothing else matters........
What are you babbling about? It was suggested in this thread that a Senator be ARRESTED for giving a pass to Sheehan to attend the speech! That is what is messed up...not to mention some of the posters in this community who are obsessive compulsive about Cindy Sheehan.

Personally I could give a $hit if she or anyone else unfurls a banner protesting something...that is what makes America, America.

Navy man, you've started TEN I HATE CINDY threads in less than 6 months...how can you pretend to have any objectivity on this subject?

smackass.gif

I really thought it was a great speech by the president....Now if he can only get some help from the democrats in congress to get some of this things done..........

On a side note, I thout the SCOTUS looked great tonight......:lol:

26 X World Champs said:
What are you babbling about? It was suggested in this thread that a Senator be ARRESTED for giving a pass to Sheehan to attend the speech! That is what is messed up...not to mention some of the posters in this community who are obsessive compulsive about Cindy Sheehan.

Personally I could give a $hit if she or anyone else unfurls a banner protesting something...that is what makes America, America.

Navy man, you've started TEN I HATE CINDY threads in less than 6 months...how can you pretend to have any objectivity on this subject?

smackass.gif

According to you favorite news channel and Wolf Blizer Sheehan was arrested..........There is not even a senator involved..........

Just to clear this up, she did not unfurl any banners. She wore a t shirt with an anti war slogan on it and had it covered up until she took her seat.

Sorry, but it's not as big of a spectacle as y'all want to make of it, and quite frankly, I'm surprised that so many of you are still so caught up in what this woman does. She's old news, just let it go already.

Activist Cindy Sheehan Arrested at Capitol

Navy Pride said:
Its outrageous, the congresswoman is probably just as whack as she is....

Sh!t I can't really even blame Sheehan, everyone knew she was nuts before tonight, it would be like blaming a dog attack on the pit bull when the master said to sick 'em.

Oh Sindy she's the gift that just keeps on giving, talk about a way to turn off moderate America.

Did the Senator hold a gun to Cindy's head and tell her she HAD to open an anti-war banner in the Senate? Did the Senator know Cindy was going to even do that? LMAO You keep screaming how Partisan the Democrats are, Trajan, and partisan is exactly what you're posts are.

The Republican's are HUGE on personal responsibility, and yet you blame the person who invited Cindy, not Cindy herself. Unreal... so again.. is personal responsibility only on a case by case basis?

Back
Top Bottom