• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cia warns: Isis coming...

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
CIA Director John Brennan tells the Senate Intelligence Committee that Islamic State militants are training and attempting to direct and inspire attacks against its foreign enemies, as in the recent attacks in Paris and Brussels, on Capitol Hill in Washington, on June 16.

Islamic State will intensify its global terrorism campaign by directing as well as inspiring attacks in the U.S. and elsewhere, despite its mounting territorial and financial losses in Syria and Iraq, CIA Director John Brennan said.

The organization “will probably rely more on guerrilla tactics,” such as the attacks in Paris and Brussels in the past year that were directed by its leadership, Brennan told the Senate Intelligence Committee at a hearing on Thursday. It will also seek to inspire more attacks similar to those in San Bernardino, California, in December and in Orlando, Florida, this week, he said.

CIA Chief Says Islamic State Plans to Intensify Attacks - Bloomberg

I've been predicting this for years......and the Loony Left has scoffed at me every time. Idiots all.

And liberals want to disarm the American people...what lunacy!

I also have to point out one more thing.......obama is a LIAR by ommission!

"We have ISIL on the run and are making progress" he said. Brennan says we are making "slight" progress, but it's not significant!

CIA Director John Brennan tells the Senate Intelligence Committee that Islamic State militants are training and attempting to direct and inspire attacks against its foreign enemies, as in the recent attacks in Paris and Brussels, on Capitol Hill in Washington, on June 16.

Islamic State will intensify its global terrorism campaign by directing as well as inspiring attacks in the U.S. and elsewhere, despite its mounting territorial and financial losses in Syria and Iraq, CIA Director John Brennan said.

The organization “will probably rely more on guerrilla tactics,” such as the attacks in Paris and Brussels in the past year that were directed by its leadership, Brennan told the Senate Intelligence Committee at a hearing on Thursday. It will also seek to inspire more attacks similar to those in San Bernardino, California, in December and in Orlando, Florida, this week, he said.

CIA Chief Says Islamic State Plans to Intensify Attacks - Bloomberg

Bring it on!

I've been predicting this for years......and the Loony Left has scoffed at me every time. Idiots all.

And liberals want to disarm the American people...what lunacy!

I also have to point out one more thing.......obama is a LIAR by ommission!

"We have ISIL on the run and are making progress" he said. Brennan says we are making "slight" progress, but it's not significant!

The loony left are going to win because the loony right really is loony; just watch them strut around congress what they're going to do.

Senator McCain says Obama is directly responsible for the Orlando shooting.

What lunacy!

He's having a tough time with his re-election and the icons in his mind are crumbling as he tries to put them with words on the President.

I want to see all you Neanderthals out of a job this fall and will the Democrats take away our guns?

No.

They will enact common sense legislation.

If they don't, if they screw up then you Republicans are going to get a second chance, unless some other party is ready to step up.

The loony left are going to win because the loony right really is loony; just watch them strut around congress what they're going to do.

What lunacy!

He's having a tough time with his re-election and the icons in his mind are crumbling as he tries to put them with words on the President.

I want to see all you Neanderthals out of a job this fall and will the Democrats take away our guns?

No.

If they don't, if they screw up then you Republicans are going to get a second chance, unless some other party is ready to step up.

English plz

I think we should give radical Islam a heavy 60 grit sandpapering and do everything we can to insult, belittle, castigate, mock, and agitate them until they can't see straight, and when they show their face, kick their teeth down their throat and pummel them back into the century they belong. Once there take our big dc 10 that we use to fight fires with, load it up and give their caves and mud huts a nice coat of pig blood. There, that should shut their pie holes for a generation or two.

If we don't grow some balls we will be living with terrorism for a long, long, loooong time. And personally I am tired of having it a topic of conversation at my dinner table.

They are coming to kill infidels. Obama's solution? Disarm the infidels!

You can't make this stuff up!

Trump called it way before you. You are way behind in the times!

Oh did he now. I've been calling it since the first Tower bombing, under that ineffective, ***** chasing, Bill Clinton.

If Trump called it before that...good for him.

I've been hearing this since they showed up.....

And the Loony left has been downplaying it every time.

What lunacy!

No.

McCain walked back part of what he said, and restated. He wasn't blaming obie for Orlando, but for allowing terrorists to infiltrate America. obama is an apologist for Radical Islam and an inept putz!

btw....wasn't McCain the guy back in '08, that the Loony Left claimed was too old to be President, and would most likely not finish his term in office?

And McCain was 71 at the time and Bernie is 74, so Bernie is 3 years older than McCain was.....and not a peep from the Left on Bernie's age.....not a ****ing peep!!!

Last edited:
obama told a whopper today too!

In Orlando he said "all these grieving people are not here because of politics ....and neither am I!"

What a Crock! He's the most politically motivated President ever, at every turn on every incident

Oh did he now. I've been calling it since the first Tower bombing, under that ineffective, ***** chasing, Bill Clinton.

If Trump called it before that...good for him.

You so smarts

:roll:

Way to miss the point.

My point is that the Democrats will win and not take away our guns but if they do then they screwed up and it'll be time to oust them.

And McCain was 71 at the time and Bernie is 74, so Bernie is 3 years older than McCain was.....and not a peep from the Left on Bernie's age.....not a ****ing peep!!!

They're all too old, let's get some young blood next time.

(Peep!)

You so smarts

Not any more then the avg. guy on the street.......hell, a 5th grader should be able to get it. But not liberals! :lamo They've been in denial for over 2 decades.

My point is that the Democrats will win and not take away our guns but if they do then they screwed up and it'll be time to oust them.

Maybe....maybe not.

They're all too old, let's get some young blood next time.

(Peep!)

It's getting a lot harder. Mush for brains high school and college students are been indoctrinated daily. Even the little kids. I saw some little girl on TV tonight making up homemade sympathy cards and putting rainbows on them. She doesn't even know what it means.

My point is this.....the once tough people, are getting softer and softer. We are electing ******s to represent us.

People that have never seen or been in a war, never experienced real hardship, always had the playing field leveled for them in school and at summer camp, so their lil feewins won't get hurt.

And then the obama regime authorizes women in combat.....stupid is as stupid does. And of course, the military commanders are forced to accept it and shut up about it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom