• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cia warns: Isis coming...

Trump called it way before you. You are way behind in the times!

Obama didn't. In fact the full on bull **** narrative we've been fed for the last couple of years is that ISIS is contained.

Obama declared ISIS 'contained' day before Paris attack - CNNPolitics.com

Remember that little gem just 2 days before the Terror attacks in France ???

So there's this lingering question that no one seems to be asking. WHY would the President of te United States who swore a oath to protect the citizens of this Nation LYING about ISIS?

Translation: kill the bastards and you don't have to worry about hearts and minds.

The more kids you kill now, the fewer ISIS fighters later. Hitler, Mao, Stalin, and Manson - all of them were once cute little boys.

I don't think any decent person would ever make war on children. But if children in cities are killed in the course of attacking military targets, it is the locals who put them in danger who are responsible for their deaths, and not the attacking forces. ISIS could never have controlled such a large area with so few fighters unless a great many supposedly "friendly, innocent" civilians in Raqqa, Mosul, Fallujah, and other cities had been sheltering and aiding them. Shelter fiends like them, and you are asking to share their fate.

WHY would the President of the United States who swore a oath to protect the citizens of this Nation LYING about ISIS?

This pretender is lying through his teeth because he is a Muslim. He is one of them first and foremost before he is anything else - American president included.

Translation: kill the bastards and you don't have to worry about hearts and minds.

The more kids you kill now, the fewer ISIS fighters later. Hitler, Mao, Stalin, and Manson - all of them were once cute little boys.

You advocate genocide?

I don't think any decent person would ever make war on children. But if children in cities are killed in the course of attacking military targets, it is the locals who put them in danger who are responsible for their deaths, and not the attacking forces. ISIS could never have controlled such a large area with so few fighters unless a great many supposedly "friendly, innocent" civilians in Raqqa, Mosul, Fallujah, and other cities had been sheltering and aiding them. Shelter fiends like them, and you are asking to share their fate.

Brilliant! :doh

You bring up an excellent point. Innocent children, say in Syria, for an example should be strapped into the seat of the family soccer van and taken to live in a Marriott in a safer part of town until the **** stops hitting the fan. :2rofll:

Why haven't they thought of that? I think it would be good of you to travel the war torn areas of the Middle East to share your insight.

Brilliant! :doh

You bring up an excellent point. Innocent children, say in Syria, for an example should be strapped into the seat of the family soccer van and taken to live in a Marriott in a safer part of town until the **** stops hitting the fan. :2rofll:

Why haven't they thought of that? I think it would be good of you to travel the war torn areas of the Middle East to share your insight.

The fact Muslim jihadists who have chosen to make war on us are sheltering in cities does not obligate the United States to give them safe haven there. This country cannot wage a serious war against jihadists overseas without killing some civilians, in part because, jihadists being war criminals, one of the their tactics is to use civilians as shields. We are in a war against fiends for whom it is standard practice to commit war crimes as depraved as the worst committed by Japanese soldiers in World War Two--indiscriminately decapitating people, burying and burning them alive, torturing them to death, etc. If we are serious about winning it, we have to do whatever is necessary to kill them.

The fact Muslim jihadists who have chosen to make war on us are sheltering in cities does not obligate the United States to give them safe haven there. This country cannot wage a serious war against jihadists overseas without killing some civilians, in part because, jihadists being war criminals, one of the their tactics is to use civilians as shields. We are in a war against fiends for whom it is standard practice to commit war crimes as depraved as the worst committed by Japanese soldiers in World War Two--indiscriminately decapitating people, burying and burning them alive, torturing them to death, etc. If we are serious about winning it, we have to do whatever is necessary to kill them.

You watch a lot of war movies, don't you?

You watch a lot of war movies, don't you?
I usually prefer reading history, and I have a pretty good understanding of the laws of war. You've never studied that subject much, have you?

Next you'll be trying to tell us that Britain and the U.S. violated the laws of war by killing 40,000 French civilians in the process of driving the Germans out of France after D-Day--that if it resulted in the death of even a single French child, it was wrong. I suppose you think they should have just let the Germans stay there, and kill children themselves. Or maybe you imagine that none of the 600-plus French civilians Nazi troops murdered at Oradour-sur-Glane--and in other such towns--were children.

CIA Director John Brennan tells the Senate Intelligence Committee that Islamic State militants are training and attempting to direct and inspire attacks against its foreign enemies, as in the recent attacks in Paris and Brussels, on Capitol Hill in Washington, on June 16.

Islamic State will intensify its global terrorism campaign by directing as well as inspiring attacks in the U.S. and elsewhere, despite its mounting territorial and financial losses in Syria and Iraq, CIA Director John Brennan said.

The organization “will probably rely more on guerrilla tactics,” such as the attacks in Paris and Brussels in the past year that were directed by its leadership, Brennan told the Senate Intelligence Committee at a hearing on Thursday. It will also seek to inspire more attacks similar to those in San Bernardino, California, in December and in Orlando, Florida, this week, he said.

CIA Chief Says Islamic State Plans to Intensify Attacks - Bloomberg

Ya'know, the loony left - and plenty of others, have been for YEARS trying to tell people here how NOT to bait them into becoming "them" and coming here at all.

But, ya'know what? Nobody listened.

This pretender is lying through his teeth because he is a Muslim. He is one of them first and foremost before he is anything else - American president included.
I don't agree. Obama is not a muslim. He is a secular leftist and more than likely an atheist. Any appearance that might make him seem muslim is rooted in his leftism, not his faith. Obama, like any good leftist, sees America as the problem and views muslims the same way he views any other seemingly oppressed minority, pressure group. He seems sympathetic to them not because he shares their faith but because he sympathizes with their grievances.

Ya'know, the loony left - and plenty of others, have been for YEARS trying to tell people here how NOT to bait them into becoming "them" and coming here at all.

But, ya'know what? Nobody listened.

We shouldn't bait them at all, just eliminate them in country. I've been saying that for 20 years now.

I don't agree. Obama is not a muslim. He is a secular leftist and more than likely an atheist. Any appearance that might make him seem muslim is rooted in his leftism, not his faith. Obama, like any good leftist, sees America as the problem and views muslims the same way he views any other seemingly oppressed minority, pressure group. He seems sympathetic to them not because he shares their faith but because he sympathizes with their grievances.

Anyway you want to cut it....obama is a Disgrace to America!

We shouldn't bait them at all, just eliminate them in country. I've been saying that for 20 years now.

I was for razing Afghanistan to the ground and setting up our headquarters in the entire country myself. I was also for NOT toppling the government of Iran, or sending mercenaries in to get all the oil. But, nobody listened.

I didn't much care for US supplying France with weapons in 1946 to use against Ho Chi Minh either, but alas...<sigh>

Back
Top Bottom