• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cia warns: Isis coming...

Oh yes he does. He just isn't Emperor enough to ram it down the American throats.

No he doesn't.

It's getting a lot harder. Mush for brains high school and college students are been indoctrinated daily. Even the little kids. I saw some little girl on TV tonight making up homemade sympathy cards and putting rainbows on them. She doesn't even know what it means.

My point is this.....the once tough people, are getting softer and softer. We are electing ******s to represent us.

People that have never seen or been in a war, never experienced real hardship, always had the playing field leveled for them in school and at summer camp, so their lil feewins won't get hurt.

And then the obama regime authorizes women in combat.....stupid is as stupid does. And of course, the military commanders are forced to accept it and shut up about it.

There are a lot of good kids out there.

I think you are the one with the soft mind giving in to all the negative suggestions.

Bring it on!

:roll: Tell that to the innocent women and children being killed... take your internet bravado, go stand in the corner and be quite.

It's getting a lot harder. Mush for brains high school and college students are been indoctrinated daily. Even the little kids. I saw some little girl on TV tonight making up homemade sympathy cards and putting rainbows on them. She doesn't even know what it means.

My point is this.....the once tough people, are getting softer and softer. We are electing ******s to represent us.

People that have never seen or been in a war, never experienced real hardship, always had the playing field leveled for them in school and at summer camp, so their lil feewins won't get hurt.

And then the obama regime authorizes women in combat.....stupid is as stupid does. And of course, the military commanders are forced to accept it and shut up about it.

Liberals are the rot and cancer on the body of what used to be the most magnificent place on earth not so long ago.

Consistent with this diagnosis, they like the totalitarian systems the way children like being told what to do to feel safe and secure.

Now that their beloved communism is dead, they fell in love with the newest form of fascism - islamism.

The big daddy syndrome.

Last edited:
CIA Director John Brennan tells the Senate Intelligence Committee that Islamic State militants are training and attempting to direct and inspire attacks against its foreign enemies, as in the recent attacks in Paris and Brussels, on Capitol Hill in Washington, on June 16.

Islamic State will intensify its global terrorism campaign by directing as well as inspiring attacks in the U.S. and elsewhere, despite its mounting territorial and financial losses in Syria and Iraq, CIA Director John Brennan said.

The organization “will probably rely more on guerrilla tactics,” such as the attacks in Paris and Brussels in the past year that were directed by its leadership, Brennan told the Senate Intelligence Committee at a hearing on Thursday. It will also seek to inspire more attacks similar to those in San Bernardino, California, in December and in Orlando, Florida, this week, he said.

CIA Chief Says Islamic State Plans to Intensify Attacks - Bloomberg

CUE hysteria from the right in 3-2-1...
ISIS will be marching down Wilshire Blvd with tanks, camels, car bombers and WMD's any minute now, grab yer gunz, boyz!!!

:roll: Tell that to the innocent women and children being killed... take your internet bravado, go stand in the corner and be quite.

Piss off! I'm a decorated combat veteran of a middle east conflict. Furthermore I am a resident of San bernardino county where some of the dining establishment I frequent have makeshift memorials honoring their health department inspector murdered in the name of Islam. That is a tough thing for an American to look at, even more so to this veteran.

Piss off! I'm a decorated combat veteran of a middle east conflict. Furthermore I am a resident of San bernardino county where some of the dining establishment I frequent have makeshift memorials honoring their health department inspector murdered in the name of Islam. That is a tough thing for an American to look at, even more so to this veteran.

That doesn't excuse the cavalier attitude about violence coming to America that affects innocent women and children...

That doesn't excuse the cavalier attitude about violence coming to America that affects innocent women and children...

We lost 14 Americans in San bernardino and 49 in Orlando. The violence is already here. Time to take the violence to radical Islam and terrorize them.

CUE hysteria from the right in 3-2-1...
ISIS will be marching down Wilshire Blvd with tanks, camels, car bombers and WMD's any minute now, grab yer gunz, boyz!!!

Right you are. Brennan states the obvious. Of course ISIS and other religious loonies, some American non-Islamic loonies, will attempt to attack Americans using guerrilla tactics. What other tactics are available to a smaller, less technically capable, underfunded opponent? We all wish there would be no real threat of attacks, but does anyone believe that there aren't threats? Well, OK, this information may be news to Mickey and a few others.

Brennan is no doubt correct but there's no revelation in what he has said.

The violence is already here. Time to take the violence to radical Islam and terrorize them.

Uh, we've been doing that to them for decades. :roll: You might not have noticed that when you were in-country. :shock:

I've been predicting this for years......and the Loony Left has scoffed at me every time. Idiots all.

And liberals want to disarm the American people...what lunacy!

I also have to point out one more thing.......obama is a LIAR by ommission!

"We have ISIL on the run and are making progress" he said. Brennan says we are making "slight" progress, but it's not significant!

I would go further. B. Hussein Obama is a damned liar--period.

Uh, we've been doing that to them for decades. :roll: You might not have noticed that when you were in-country. :shock:

We are playing whack-a-mole with drones. Not really solving our problem.

We lost 14 Americans in San bernardino and 49 in Orlando. The violence is already here. Time to take the violence to radical Islam and terrorize them.

Oh, if that is what you meant then I apologize. The ISIS statement was about them coming here so your "bring it on" sounded like bravado when they come here.

Hell yeah... go **** them up military. You have my support 100%. Wish I could buy you a beer or seven.

I still cannot understand why ISIS' capital and nerve center, the city of Raqqa, has not been the target of heavy U.S. air attacks. In a single night, several hundred precisely placed bombs and cruise missiles could long ago have left the inhabitants of Raqqa--many of whom are sympathetic to these bastards and are letting them shelter among them--without any of the facilities and services modern life in a city depends on. And no weapons ISIS has would pose anything more than a negligible threat to B-2's flying at 40,000 feet on a moonless night. The sudden, thorough humiliation of having its center of power isolated in miserable conditions--left without electricity, working sewers, gas service, or running water, with road junctions and bridges destroyed and very little fuel for vehicles in any case, would be a terrific blow to the prestige ISIS depends on so heavily. Overnight, it would be exposed as a weak sister, unable to protect even its own capital. The whole world would see a vivid demonstration of how easily the U.S. can give curs like these a whipping when it wants to.

Right you are. Brennan states the obvious. Of course ISIS and other religious loonies, some American non-Islamic loonies, will attempt to attack Americans using guerrilla tactics. What other tactics are available to a smaller, less technically capable, underfunded opponent? We all wish there would be no real threat of attacks, but does anyone believe that there aren't threats? Well, OK, this information may be news to Mickey and a few others.

Brennan is no doubt correct but there's no revelation in what he has said.

It needs to be put in perspective though.
The real damage being done is psychological. 40 or 50 dead is HORRIFIC, it's unforgivable, it's outrageous and it's a tragedy for the loved ones of the innocents.
But chalk it up and compare it to street gang violence, and it ranks about "medium".
What I am saying is, in terms of sheer numbers, the best ISIS can hope for is a really bad week when the Crips and Bloods used to crank it up in the 80's in L.A.
In the 80's we had gang shootouts in the very neighborhood I live in right now where the tally could hit twenty, thirty or even forty.
I was making a living shooting video of it for the local news damn near every night, in between car crashes and structure fires.

The real damage being done is the fact that it rankles the American mind that a group of illiterate dingleberries and their local sympathizers and wannabes can reach out and touch us all the way over here in Murrica. We don't expect it, we're not used to it, we thought we beat them already, we thought Jeebus would protect us, we thought spending trillions of dollars and exploding depleted uranium and boiling their infrastructure into molten tar would teach them a lesson...

...and none of the above worked.

And the net result of all of this is, people who have absolutely no real perspective about violence, are putting THEIR ignorant perspective on it and expecting everyone to go all gung ho and spend more trillions, for the same result, because to not do so implies that we're weak little ******s or worse yet, effeminate libruls.

Because ALL of that worked so goddam well the first time we tried it, right?

I still cannot understand why ISIS' capital and nerve center, the city of Raqqa, has not been the target of heavy U.S. air attacks. In a single night, several hundred precisely placed bombs and cruise missiles could long ago have left the inhabitants of Raqqa--many of whom are sympathetic to these bastards and are letting them shelter among them--without any of the facilities and services modern life in a city depends on. And no weapons ISIS has would pose anything more than a negligible threat to B-2's flying at 40,000 feet on a moonless night. The sudden, thorough humiliation of having its center of power isolated in miserable conditions--left without electricity, working sewers, gas service, or running water, with road junctions and bridges destroyed and very little fuel for vehicles in any case, would be a terrific blow to the prestige ISIS depends on so heavily. Overnight, it would be exposed as a weak sister, unable to protect even its own capital. The whole world would see a vivid demonstration of how easily the U.S. can give curs like these a whipping when it wants to.

The Russians have this:

Moreover, the Syrian military aircraft dropped leaflets over Raqqa and the surrounding area, in which the country's military command for the last time offered the terrorists a chance to lay down their arms and surrender to the troops.
The leaflet consists of two pages and has the following text:
Under the photo of dead terrorists written in big bold letters is the following: “We are coming.”

'We Are Coming': Syrian Army Showers Daesh With Warning Leaflets in Raqqa

The link is to an arm of the Putin Propaganda Machine, but the information is likely correct as there is a large multi force action currently going on to take Raqqa.

obama told a whopper today too!

In Orlando he said "all these grieving people are not here because of politics ....and neither am I!"

What a Crock! He's the most politically motivated President ever, at every turn on every incident

I recall a time when conservatives were politically motivated to grieve over 4 dead Americans. What a crock that was.

We are playing whack-a-mole with drones. Not really solving our problem.

Disagree. Heartily disagree. And I am not buying the conventional "drones are creating more terrorists" line either.
The drones are wonderful because they are an equilateral response to their asymmetrical warfare tactics like IED's, suitcase ordnance, suicide vests, car bombs, etc.
Drones are the very very worst form of warfare, except for all the other ones, God bless those flying cans of RAID. Kills bugs DEAD.

Disagree. Heartily disagree. And I am not buying the conventional "drones are creating more terrorists" line either.
The drones are wonderful because they are an equilateral response to their asymmetrical warfare tactics like IED's, suitcase ordnance, suicide vests, car bombs, etc.
Drones are the very very worst form of warfare, except for all the other ones, God bless those flying cans of RAID. Kills bugs DEAD.

You sound just like Ronnie did.

Prob the water out there.

You sound just like Ronnie did.

Prob the water out there.

Who? Ronnie Ray-Gun?
Why is it okay for jihadis to use the tactics they use and not okay for us to duplicate the tactical vectors with higher tech devices?
Sorry, I said I was liberal, I did not say I was politically correct.
These people are scum, they try to kill us, we do the same in reverse, only we actually hit real targets, like al-Baghdadi.
Is it wrong for us to use drones because they're actually more effective?

Who? Ronnie Ray-Gun?
Why is it okay for jihadis to use the tactics they use and not okay for us to duplicate the tactical vectors with higher tech devices?
Sorry, I said I was liberal, I did not say I was politically correct.
These people are scum, they try to kill us, we do the same in reverse, only we actually hit real targets, like al-Baghdadi.
Is it wrong for us to use drones because they're actually more effective?

There is a lot of chatter about how this kind of killing and generally harassing populations might be hurting our claims to be superior and thus losing our war on Islam more than it is helping us combat terror, which in case you have not noticed is not going swimmingly. There was just a study out that the world is the most violent it has been in 30 years which cant be a good thing and for sure revolves around terror operations. I would like this government to show me some kind of evidence that this might work to help win the war on terror in spite of the fact that it has not worked to date.

Except for the claims of moral superiority drone attacks are terror operations, we might keep that somewhere in mind.

Of course Reagan.

Back
Top Bottom