• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CIA has recording of bin Salman giving instructions to 'silence Jamal Khashoggi'

HumblePi

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
It appears that the CIA has an audio recording between Prince Mohammed and his brother Khaled bin Salman, who is Saudi’s ambassador to the US, in which Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman gave instructions to "silence Jamal Khashoggi as soon as possible". There's really a lot here to digest. First of all it would be absolute proof of Mohammed bin Salman's guilt in the murder of Jamal Khashoggi but it also uncovers one other fact and that fact is that our CIA was wiretapping the phones of the Saudis.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...bin-salman-giving-instructions-silence-jamal/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/11/22/cia-saudi-crown-prince-jamal-khashoggi-killing-report/2085273002/

Report claims CIA has ‘smoking gun phone call’ linking Saudi crown prince to Jamal Khashoggi killing; Trump still stands by Saudis

A Turkish newspaper claimed Thursday that the Central Intelligence Agency has heard a "smoking gun phone call" of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman with an alleged instruction to "silence Jamal Khashoggi as soon as possible."

The allegation was published in Turkey's Hürriyet Daily News, a well-established newspaper. The claim could not be independently verified by USA TODAY. The CIA could not be reached for comment. It rarely reacts to reports about its activities.

"The crown prince gave an instruction to silence Jamal Khashoggi as soon as possible and this instruction was captured during (a) CIA wiretapping," the paper claimed.

CIA Director Gina Haspel traveled to Turkey last month as part of the investigation into the killing of Khashoggi, a Washington Post columnist murdered inside the Saudi consulate in Istanbul. Haspel has briefed President Donald Trump about her visit.

Saudi Arabia has repeatedly denied its leadership had any knowledge of a plot to kill Khashoggi despite claims by Turkey's government that it has audio recordings indicating the contrary. Trump has cast aside calls from U.S. lawmakers and international allies to punish the Saudi crown prince for Khashoggi's slaying. Trump said Tuesday the benefits of good business relations with Saudi Arabia outweigh the possibility that the crown prince ordered the killing. Khashoggi was a U.S. resident at the time of his death.

On Thursday, Trump said the crown prince “regretted the death more than I do” and reiterated his position that there was no conclusive evidence tying the crown prince to Khashoggi’s murder.

It appears that the CIA has an audio recording between Prince Mohammed and his brother Khaled bin Salman, who is Saudi’s ambassador to the US, in which Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman gave instructions to "silence Jamal Khashoggi as soon as possible". There's really a lot here to digest. First of all it would be absolute proof of Mohammed bin Salman's guilt in the murder of Jamal Khashoggi but it also uncovers one other fact and that fact is that our CIA was wiretapping the phones of the Saudis.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...bin-salman-giving-instructions-silence-jamal/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/11/22/cia-saudi-crown-prince-jamal-khashoggi-killing-report/2085273002/

Report claims CIA has ‘smoking gun phone call’ linking Saudi crown prince to Jamal Khashoggi killing; Trump still stands by Saudis

A Turkish newspaper claimed Thursday that the Central Intelligence Agency has heard a "smoking gun phone call" of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman with an alleged instruction to "silence Jamal Khashoggi as soon as possible."

The allegation was published in Turkey's Hürriyet Daily News, a well-established newspaper. The claim could not be independently verified by USA TODAY. The CIA could not be reached for comment. It rarely reacts to reports about its activities.

"The crown prince gave an instruction to silence Jamal Khashoggi as soon as possible and this instruction was captured during (a) CIA wiretapping," the paper claimed.

CIA Director Gina Haspel traveled to Turkey last month as part of the investigation into the killing of Khashoggi, a Washington Post columnist murdered inside the Saudi consulate in Istanbul. Haspel has briefed President Donald Trump about her visit.

Saudi Arabia has repeatedly denied its leadership had any knowledge of a plot to kill Khashoggi despite claims by Turkey's government that it has audio recordings indicating the contrary. Trump has cast aside calls from U.S. lawmakers and international allies to punish the Saudi crown prince for Khashoggi's slaying. Trump said Tuesday the benefits of good business relations with Saudi Arabia outweigh the possibility that the crown prince ordered the killing. Khashoggi was a U.S. resident at the time of his death.

On Thursday, Trump said the crown prince “regretted the death more than I do” and reiterated his position that there was no conclusive evidence tying the crown prince to Khashoggi’s murder.

Who are the drivers/passengers watching the Trump Clown Car Presidency?

Why is Trump siding with the bad guys?

it also uncovers one other fact and that fact is that our CIA was wiretapping the phones of the Saudis.

That must be a joke.

Look, this guy already said he believes Putin over the America government. He's incorrigible.

Nothing to do but get his ass out of office in 2020, or sooner if possible. The country has already suffered far too much from him, at only two years in.

Looks to me like the Trump hating useful idiots will even believe everything they read in the Turkish mainstream media.

Look, this guy already said he believes Putin over the America government. He's incorrigible.

Nothing to do but get his ass out of office in 2020, or sooner if possible. The country has already suffered far too much from him, at only two years in.
America is not suffering under our noble glorious leader. It's becoming magnificently great again. Everything that President Trump does is a win for America.

The claim of the CIA wire tapping the Saudis IS a joke. And you know who is laughing hardest at it? The NSA.

:)

The CIA damn well better be tapping everyone of interest. "CIA was tapping" is dog bites man. It's not "revealing". That wasn't written for a US audience.

Did we not already know that this would have never happened without approval of the Crown Prince?

This does not do anything for me, my ruling of a couple of weeks ago that MbS is incompetent and needs to go has not changed.

Last edited:

No surprise that Trump is standing against the American Intelligence agencies. He's the Saudi's bottom boy, just like he's Putin's bottom boy.

Looks to me like the Trump hating useful idiots will even believe everything they read in the Turkish mainstream media.

What is this babble? Trump is the useful idiot, ask any Russian. We've seen him be Putin's bottom boy for Christ's sake. Of course now he's the Saudis bottom boy.

Do you think Putin is getting jealous? :lamo

That must be a joke.

Our CIA has ways to spy on everyone. Even in Helsinki, the press and everyone in general were all upset because the meeting between Trump and Putin was private, but was it really? Our CIA has ways to listen in on conversations from blocks away with no obvious microphones. We think of listening devices as a bug or a wire, those things have been left behind in the technology dust years ago.

No surprise that Trump is standing against the American Intelligence agencies. He's the Saudi's bottom boy, just like he's Putin's bottom boy.
Our Intelligence agencies were severely corrupted under the non-natural born Citizen named Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Soebarka. Trump should be cautious with them.

Our CIA has ways to spy on everyone. Even in Helsinki, the press and everyone in general were all upset because the meeting between Trump and Putin was private, but was it really? Our CIA has ways to listen in on conversations from blocks away with no obvious microphones. We think of listening devices as a bug or a wire, those things have been left behind in the technology dust years ago.

I hope they got everyone tapped including you, and I ain't one lick surprised when they do.

:cool:

The same why Roosevelt sided with mass murderer Joseph Stalin.

Stalin was buying Roosevelt's condos for millions of dollars?

Trump cultist responses:

1. Fake news!
2. "Silence" doesn't mean kill!
3. How to they know it wasn't doctored?!
4. They're our allies so who cares if they kill US residents?
5. Hillary's emails

I hope they got everyone tapped including you, and I ain't one lick surprised when they do.

:cool:

Of course they do, and they have you tapped too. Only thing is that I have absolutely nothing to hide from anyone including the CIA that would endanger national security unlike our president who looks the other way at many thing that would jeopardize our national security.

Of course they do, and they have you tapped too. Only thing is that I have absolutely nothing to hide from anyone including the CIA that would endanger national security unlike our president who looks the other way at many thing that would jeopardize our national security.

Ain't nobody got me tapped. I could tinfoil up. I probably got two rolls.

That's nothing. I've got Do Not Track Me turned on at all times.

What they do in their own country, with their own citizen, is their business.
They have their own laws.

Trump cultist responses:

1. Fake news!
2. "Silence" doesn't mean kill!
3. How to they know it wasn't doctored?!
4. They're our allies so who cares if they kill US residents?
5. Hillary's emails

Silly nonsense.

Does silence always mean kill?

Do you have a smartphone? Do you use an encrypted service for messaging? Do you use social media? (we know that answer already) Do you have a 'smart TV', webcams, home security, Alexa, Echo, Kindle or Fire?

If you have one of those, you're being tracked. Even on social media and messaging services such as Skype and forums such as this, there are eyes and ears waiting and watching for 'ping' words that put you on a watch list.

Back
Top Bottom