• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chuck Schumer's words are PERFECT (regarding waiting to replace RBG's SC Seat)...

When McConnell said that, there was going to be a next president that election. Obama's second term was ending. There was going to be a next president! With this election there may not be a next president for four more years. We're not waiting four more years to fill a vacancy.

you embarrassed yet?

There may be a new president in 40 days.

When McConnell said that, there was going to be a next president that election. Obama's second term was ending. There was going to be a next president! With this election there may not be a next president for four more years. We're not waiting four more years to fill a vacancy.

you embarrassed yet?

man, you guys have no integrity. Obama had NINE months to go.

but i do appreciate you disagreeing with what your boy McConnell said about waiting back in 2016.

you guys aren't for small government. you don't care about the debt. you don't care about military suckers and losers. you fight for a guy who cheats a charity. you'll vote for a man who thinks christians are nut jobs. you guys are everything that i always said you were. and thanks for proving it with your every post.

but i do appreciate you disagreeing with what your boy McConnell said about waiting back in 2016.

you guys aren't for small government. you don't care about the debt. you don't care about military suckers and losers. you fight for a guy who cheats a charity. you'll vote for a man who thinks christians are nut jobs. you guys are everything that i always said you were. and thanks for proving it with your every post.
Man, in 2016 there was going to be a next president that election, no ifs, ands, or buts. With this election we may not have a new president for four more years.

I wonder if either party realizes what boobs they look like after having swapped their positions from 2016.

Probably not. I suspect if a politician could ever experience cognitive dissonance, it would probably kill him.

Well said.

Pelosi and Schumer can go pound sand, or each other for that matter; especially after their four year obstruction of everything and manufacturing of fake news.

No.
Schumer's plea to emotion has no Constitutional standing.

^ yet another Trumper fell for it. but what's GREAT is Trix's comment about the Constitution. just classic.

she won't be embarrassed.

Man, in 2016 there was going to be a next president that election, no ifs, ands, or buts. With this election we may not have a new president for four more years.

there was a sitting president then for NINE months.

there is a sitting president now for 3-4.

"The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president."

Perfect, no?
Then Shumer should be the first to resign and all his political votes will be done directly by the people in his district. We're waiting, Chuck.

Probably not a good idea to preach about integrity. Those who hate this president as much as you've shown for the past four years have no room to talk.
^ yet another Trumper fell for it. but what's GREAT is Trix's comment about the Constitution. just classic.

she won't be embarrassed.

One would have to be a complete moron to be embarrassed by anything you write.

Then Shumer should be the first to resign and all his political votes will be done directly by the people in his district. We're waiting, Chuck.

Yet another Trumper fell for it.

Listen to these Trumpists, pretending that this is about principle and principles are something they care about.

It's all about power for power's sake, all about saying "**** you" to non-Trumpists. And they deserve every last thing the democrats do in revenge, assuming they grow enough of a spine to take that revenge. Expand the court, admit D.C./Puerto Rico, **** the GOP.

Probably not a good idea to preach about integrity. Those who hate this president as much as you've shown for the past four years have no room to talk.

One would have to be a complete moron to be embarrassed by anything you write.

Yeah, it's not like Schumer repeated McConnell's words or anything.

But I do understand you can't be embarrassed. Hell, you support Donald Trump.

you embarrassed yet?

You wouldn't have to wait 4 years, just 2 months.

Yeah, it's not like Schumer repeated McConnell's words or anything.

But I do understand you can't be embarrassed. Hell, you support Donald Trump.
Damn right I do, and your opinion about who I support or don't support means nothing to me.

"The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president."

Perfect, no?
Chuck Schumer's photo is next to the word "feckless" in the dictionary. Chuck's crafty statements are as impotent as his sternly worded letters. Someone needs to primary Chuck Schumer ASAP. I am sick to death of his feckless impotent continuation of Harry Reid's lack of leadership. Primary Chuck Schumer, or expect more rolling over, like the good corporate lackey boy he is.

No, we're far beyond Schumer's useless words. He's one of the biggest failures in the history of the Democratric party.

Listen to these Trumpists, pretending that this is about principle and principles are something they care about.

It's all about power for power's sake, all about saying "**** you" to non-Trumpists. And they deserve every last thing the democrats do in revenge, assuming they grow enough of a spine to take that revenge. Expand the court, admit D.C./Puerto Rico, **** the GOP.

Like the power thirsty Democrats acted like the paragon of virtue in their political attempt to remove this president from office.
What goes around, comes around...

Last edited:
Another Bidenite is on a tantrum again.

Exaclty. They support a groping zombie, yet they seem to think theyre somehow better LOL

So mindlessly clueless but self-absorbed politically. Do they really expect the Republicans to play ball after the shit their team pulled on Trump and his administration? Excuse my French, but ygbfsm.

Last edited:

I used to oppose naked political retribution, now, not so much... It's time for the DNC to take the gloves off... Relegate the current GOP to history if the DNC wins both houses of congress and the presidency... Make fundamental change stick... four new senators and a 13 seat supreme court by eliminating the filibuster... serious election reform right after that and then end the first term of the house with a M4A or public option and make the GOP go into the 2022 midterms weakened...

there was a sitting president then for NINE months.

there is a sitting president now for 3-4.
There was a sitting president in 2016 for nine months. This time there is a sitting president that could be for four more years. There is a big difference between 9 months and four years.

Reactions: PoS
Back
Top Bottom