• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chuck Schumer says Democrats might tie spending bill to Mueller protection

And zero linked to Trump

Except for the circle of indictments and convictions of people around him tightening and tightening and tightening ... and people like you calling for end of investigations because you believe there is nothing to see there...

But he wasn't firm that he would go through with such a thing. Combined with what happened last winter with DACA, there is considerable evidence to suggest that he won't have the backbone to be a part of any effort to shut the government down to get protection for Mueller. And as I already said, any shutdown would last considerably long for the simple reason that Republicans have historical precedent to assume they could wait out the Democrats.

Fair enough but it's not the same as "what the point was in saying in advance that he wouldn't support a shutdown" ... I think you overreached here a bit ;-)

Except for the circle of indictments and convictions of people around him tightening and tightening and tightening ... and people like you calling for end of investigations because you believe there is nothing to see there...

This isn't a movie. "Circle of indictments?"

Where is the proof he conspired with the Russians? Should have been found if it was there.

If there was something there, we would already know about it.
That reminds me of the grandfather walking with his grandson when the grandson says, “grandpa, there’s a $20 bill on the ground.” The grandfather replied, “oh no, if it was there, someone would have picked it up.”

You have no idea what Mueller has. He’s already indicted and gotten sizable convictions. Those people are singing.

What you are doing is projecting. There is so much evidence that we already know about from public sources that it’s outlandish to think Mueller hasn’t built upon that evidence. It is astounding that you still buy that the there is no evidence amidst the already existing and growing amounts of extremely strong evidence to the contrary. Trump's own lawyer contradicted Trump's claim that he had no knowledge of the Trump Tower meeting with a Russian operative. In fact, Trump himself -- who originally said "nobody met with Russians" -- which then turned into "yes, they met with Russians but only about adoption -- and I wrote the letter myself" which then turned into "they met with Russians about *opposition research* which everybody does" and then, "collusion isn't a crime." No, that is admitting that his son conspired with a foreign government to illegally affect an election and he knew about it -- which means he lied about it previously too.

That reminds me of the grandfather walking with his grandson when the grandson says, “grandpa, there’s a $20 bill on the ground.” The grandfather replied, “oh no, if it was there, someone would have picked it up.”

You have no idea what Mueller has. He’s already indicted and gotten sizable convictions. Those people are singing.

What you are doing is projecting. There is so much evidence that we already know about from public sources that it’s outlandish to think Mueller hasn’t built upon that evidence. It is astounding that you still buy that the there is no evidence amidst the already existing and growing amounts of extremely strong evidence to the contrary. Trump's own lawyer contradicted Trump's claim that he had no knowledge of the Trump Tower meeting with a Russian operative. In fact, Trump himself -- who originally said "nobody met with Russians" -- which then turned into "yes, they met with Russians but only about adoption -- and I wrote the letter myself" which then turned into "they met with Russians about *opposition research* which everybody does" and then, "collusion isn't a crime." No, that is admitting that his son conspired with a foreign government to illegally affect an election and he knew about it -- which means he lied about it previously too.

I know that if he had something, it would have been leaked by now.

Should have been found if it was there.

Has it been? You have no idea.

Why do you think your made up timeline is appropriate. I refer you back to post #13 for some historical perspective on these kinds of investigations. They normally take much longer, so your random deadlines are just fake-news nonsense.

I know that if he had something, it would have been leaked by now.

You are confusing Mueller with how Trump runs his operation

The Mueller investigation has been going on for a year. Nothing will be found that already hasn't been discovered.
A year and half a dozen convictions. How many convictions did Republicans have after 7-8 investigations, and 3 years after Benghazi?

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

.....You have no idea what Mueller has.........

He hasn't got JACK SQUAT. I know that. If he did it would have leaked by now.

...........He’s already indicted and gotten sizable convictions. .........

LOLLLLL!!!

He convicted people for old crap that has NOTHING to do with Trump. As far as Trump and his original purpose for the investigation goes, he hasn't GOT crap and he hasn't CONVICTED crap!!

Irrelevant. Leaks are leaks.

Huh? So if someone leaks something, Mueller and his team are at fault despite the leaker having no relationship to Mueller team? Good one.

Huh? So if someone leaks something, Mueller and his team are at fault despite the leaker having no relationship to Mueller team? Good one.

I never said that it's Mueller's fault. I said that if there was anything, it would have been leaked by now.

I never said that it's Mueller's fault. I said that if there was anything, it would have been leaked by now.

... and I said you are confusing Mueller's operation with Trump's... and you said I was wrong about that and as proof gave some link to old article saying Mueller may not have leaked it.

Just because someone outside of Mueller's team leaked something in another case, does not mean all his cases at all stages have leaks..

... and I said you are confusing Mueller's operation with Trump's... and you said I was wrong about that and as proof gave some link to old article saying Mueller may not have leaked it.

Just because someone outside of Mueller's team leaked something in another case, does not mean all his cases at all stages have leaks..

I just proved that there has been plenty of information about Russiagate leaked to the press.

I just proved that there has been plenty of information about Russiagate leaked to the press.

Your 1-year-old article does not prove that.

A government shutdown means nothing to anyone, it's used as a threat because it sounds bad and people fear it will affect their lives, and it won't. The only ones that a shutdown will directly affect is the paychecks the military receives but even that isn't a big reason to fear a shutdown. The military gets paid on the 1st and 15th of every month. So if the troops just received a paycheck, they wouldn’t be due for another one for two full weeks. Active duty military personnel will continue going to work, most civilian Department of Defense employees not deemed essential would be furloughed. Other than that everything pretty much runs as usual.

The Mueller investigation has been going on for a year. Nothing will be found that already hasn't been discovered.

So you have read Muellers report? :lamo

The real question should be who is investigating the Mueller investigation and why wasn't Mueller confirmed by the Senate?

I think the Dems would get the blame for shutting down the government and it would blow up in there face.

The real question should be who is investigating the Mueller investigation and why wasn't Mueller confirmed by the Senate?

LOL Mueller has been confirmed as head of the FBI.

Back
Top Bottom