• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chuck Schumer for President?

As horrible as he is he won the presidency so that would be one reason. He wasn't my first pick in 2016. I was a anyone but Trump person. However he wasn't a horrible president. Right now I'm paying $400 to $500 more each month for the same things than I was under Trump. The border was under far better control. We were exporting oil and keeping the prices low. He made some good trade deals.

You belive this shit don't you?

Amazing. Totally amazing.

You have my profound sympathy.
While I truly appreciate your concern, sympathy doesn't actually pay my bills.

Can I put you down for a free red hat? All you must pay is shipping and handling, so it's a real bargain, and you can put your sympathy into action!

PM me if interested.

MAGA.

While I truly appreciate your concern, sympathy doesn't actually pay my bills.

Can I put you down for a free red hat? All you must pay is shipping and handling, so it's a real bargain, and you can put your sympathy into action!

PM me if interested.

MAGA.
I'll pass, red is my least fav color, and I'd rather walk barefooted on broken glass than wear a MAGA hat, but we do what we gotta do to pay the bills, right? :)

I'll pass, red is my least fav color, and I'd rather walk barefooted on broken glass than wear a MAGA hat, but we do what we gotta do to pay the bills, right? :)
Barefoot on broken glass in a salt packaging plant!

I'd rather vote for Bernie.

If Democrats are looking for someone who already has name recognition to replace Biden, why not Chuck Schumer, the senior senator from New York and the Senate Majority Leader?

Like Biden, he has extensive experience in the Senate, and he seems to be in the mainstream of the Democratic Party. True, he’s no spring chicken (he was born in 1950) but he’s still younger than either Biden or Trump.

View attachment 67442186

He's too snarky and lacks personality. He refuses to bargain in good faith with the opposition and generally disliked by anyone who is not a Democrat. In short, he's a non-starter.

Back
Top Bottom