• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chuck Hagel will be among Republicans speaking at Democratic convention

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Chuck Hagel, other Republican critics of Trump will back Biden during Democratic convention | Politics | omaha.com

“I think Donald Trump has done great disservice and damage to this country, the institutions of governance,” he told The World-Herald. “I think he has been corrupt in how he has used his office for his own personal gains.”

Hagel cited personal behavior such as refusing to release his tax returns and a penchant for insulting tweets as evidence that Trump has “degraded the office of the presidency.” But he also criticized Trump’s policies on agriculture, trade, the federal budget deficit and the coronavirus pandemic."

This is just basic stuff. The only people that don't know/admit it are 2020 Confederates, Rush/Sean Republicans or people not paying attention.

0526-HAGEL-WEST-POINT.jpg

When Republicans are openly supporting the Democratic ticket, you damn well KNOW ****'s gotten bad in GOP land! :lamo

When Republicans are openly supporting the Democratic ticket, you damn well KNOW ****'s gotten bad in GOP land! :lamo

i hope the country is smart enough to totally destroy Trump in the election and tell Republicans that his type of corruption and immaturity is unacceptable.

my guess is it will be very close (due to so many people who approve of Trump and his corruption). and, of course, Rush and Sean laying the groundwork for them to accept a Satan over any (even moderate) Democrat.

i hope the country is smart enough to totally destroy Trump in the election and tell Republicans that his type of corruption and immaturity is unacceptable.

my guess is it will be very close (due to so many people who approve of Trump and his corruption). and, of course, Rush and Sean laying the groundwork for them to accept a Satan over any (even moderate) Democrat.

Biden is practially a 90s Republican. It's hard to believe anyone buys the "radical left" line of attack. I agree it will be closer than it should be, but it won't be "close" relatively speaking, unless his cheating has great effect....

American's, most of us, aren't that dumb....

Chuck Hagel, other Republican critics of Trump will back Biden during Democratic convention | Politics | omaha.com

“I think Donald Trump has done great disservice and damage to this country, the institutions of governance,” he told The World-Herald. “I think he has been corrupt in how he has used his office for his own personal gains.”

Hagel cited personal behavior such as refusing to release his tax returns and a penchant for insulting tweets as evidence that Trump has “degraded the office of the presidency.” But he also criticized Trump’s policies on agriculture, trade, the federal budget deficit and the coronavirus pandemic."

This is just basic stuff. The only people that don't know/admit it are 2020 Confederates, Rush/Sean Republicans or people not paying attention.

0526-HAGEL-WEST-POINT.jpg

In before "He's a RINO!".

Biden is practially a 90s Republican. It's hard to believe anyone buy's the "radical left" line of attack. I agree it will be closer than it should be, but it won't ber "close" relatively speaking, unless his cheating has great effect.....

the ONLY reason that a ton of Americans are conned into thinking this Democratic ticket is radical is because of these three men...

a06583ba44143e87c0f4163075478734.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

_54210908_murdoch.jpg

Back
Top Bottom