• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Christofascists and conservative fascists

you have no concept what "fascism" really means. Your LW masters are feeding you garbage which you dutifully disgorge.

With respect:

Your commentary is among the hollowest.

Black people vote democrats 92% of the time now so your bullshit is just that….bullshit. Conservatives are the racists now.
That is changing fast. Blacks want more than lip service.

Democrats are still the party of Robert Byrd and George Wallace.

With respect:

I'll deal with this, first. I know you're a dishonest commenter, so I won't except anything different.

Interstate Crosscheck. Republicans started purging voter rolls years ago. They said that lots of people were voting in two states. Do you believe that?

For the life of me, why do leftists condemn clean, correct voter rolls or the simplicity of verifying one's identity with an ID? You are now losing your position, for out comes the lies and insults.....Facts are it's always those on the left who are dishonest, for it's in their dna, imo.

With respect:

If they were "God's" children, then why has "God" let feeble humans kill them?

Why this, why that.....familiar with unbelievers questioning God, yet this is a political forum and am not engaging in a religious discussion.

With respect:

You should learn something serious about abortion by watching "After Tiller."

You have to frame abortion as simply as possible: "killing babies." You took a very complex issue and boiled it down to that.

How about you tell us how women and girls are going to be forced to give birth? Or how they're going to be punished for abortion? How about girls raped by their own father? The couple that wants a baby but theirs is going to die before or soon after birth? Answer these questions, for a start.

"Killing babies." Yes, fetuses and babies are killed. That's what abortion is. I'd prefer that most abortions were done very early in development. But that's not the reality of the issue.
It's the babies fault there was rape?

This is an excuse to murder.

Are children of rape walking around today less than human? Do they deserve less than you? These are emotional tactics to justify murder.

For the life of me, why do leftists condemn clean, correct voter rolls or the simplicity of verifying one's identity with an ID? You are now losing your position, for out comes the lies and insults.....Facts are it's always those on the left who are dishonest, for it's in their dna, imo.

With respect:

You didn't even try to directly answer the question.

Coming from the guy FRANTIC to draw a false equivalence between the CONSERVATIVE Democrats of the part and modern Democrats, that’s a laugh.

Gee, bud, if that were the case, it would be the DNC— NOT the Republican Party— clinging to the Confederate flag and defending Confederate statues.

And no amount of hysterical, mindless red baiting can change that.
"Frantic?"
"Hysteria?"

LOL - if that's what you're seeing, you're looking in entirely the wrong direction, my friend.

With respect:

You seem to be one of the smarter conservatives here. And look at the absurd stuff that you post. You're a thread :poop:er.
I'm sorry, but regardless how much you want or believe it to not be so, sadly the propaganda has made it so - and that's on you and your party for allowing yourselves to have become this influenced by such an evil ideology.

I'm sorry, but regardless how much you want or believe it to not be so, sadly the propaganda has made it so - and that's on you and your party for allowing yourselves to have become this influenced by such an evil ideology.

With respect:

Your half-truths (at best) about who was responsible for chattel slavery is dishonest, and I'm pretty sure that you know that you're being dishonest.

It's the babies fault there was rape?

This is an excuse to murder.

Are children of rape walking around today less than human? Do they deserve less than you? These are emotional tactics to justify murder.

With respect:

Of course it's not a baby's fault. Of course not (to your other similar questions).

You're somewhat correct: I gave some very good (although somewhat indirect) reasons for why abortion is justified.

You really should watch "After Tiller."

It's not easy to contain the anger at the injustice of Republicans and the supremacist court. These power-hungry scumbags are trying to force women and girls to give birth. They're going to force women and girls to seek out abortions in other states, or unsafe and illegal abortions.

Most of them aren't doing this because of their moral beliefs because many Republicans used to be reasonably okay with legal abortion with reasonable limits. Most of them are obviously doing this for political power. Republicans have to appeal to Christofascists because they need people to vote for them.

These Christofascists and conservative fascists will force a teenage girl to have her incestuous father's baby. That's how awful these people are.

I hope that the Republican Party finishes imploding very soon. The damage they are doing to some women and girls will be irreversible.
The Christofascists prefer to practice their faith and convictions on others, rather than on themselves

With respect:

Your half-truths (at best) about who was responsible for chattel slavery is dishonest, and I'm pretty sure that you know that you're being dishonest.
"Chattel slavery?"

...and you have the temerity to call me a thread pooper?

Maybe you need to learn what the phrase "with respect" actually means.

The Christofascists prefer to practice their faith and convictions on others, rather than on themselves
Pro choicers are the ones practicing their faith and convictions on the unborn - and scream shrilly how much they need the federal government's sanction for it to boot...

...and you have the gall to call us fascists?

"Chattel slavery?"

...and you have the temerity to call me a thread pooper?

Maybe you need to learn what the phrase "with respect" actually means.

With respect:

Yes, you're falsely claiming that chattel slavery was 100% Democratic.

Pro choicers are the ones practicing their faith and convictions on the unborn - and scream shrilly how much they need the federal government's sanction for it to boot...

...and you have the gall to call us fascists?
Who was ever forced to get an abortion against their will?

With respect:

Of course it's not a baby's fault. Of course not (to your other similar questions).

You're somewhat correct: I gave some very good (although somewhat indirect) reasons for why abortion is justified.

You really should watch "After Tiller."
Why don't you give the logic you think is relevant relevant in after Tiller. I don't want to watch some emotional illogical propaganda .

Nutshell it.

Why don't you give the logic you think is relevant relevant in after Tiller. I don't want to watch some emotional illogical propaganda .

Nutshell it.

With respect:

"After Tiller" shows that abortion is a complex issue because it shows several different cases of why women and girls wanted abortions. But, with your "emotional illogical propaganda" comment, you're obviously trying to diminish it. And you're projecting because your argument uses the implicit emotion within "killing babies" as an attempt to counter the solid logical, emotional, practical, etc reasons for why abortion should remain very legal.

With respect:

"After Tiller" shows that abortion is a complex issue because it shows several different cases of why women and girls wanted abortions. But, with your "emotional illogical propaganda" comment, you're obviously trying to diminish it. And you're projecting because your argument uses the implicit emotion within "killing babies" as an attempt to counter the solid logical, emotional, practical, etc reasons for why abortion should remain very legal.
Yup. And what have they really accomplished other than pissing a whole lot of people off. The court kicked it back to the states where different timelines define viability. All that means is that women get their abortion earlier

Yup. And what have they really accomplished other than pissing a whole lot of people off. The court kicked it back to the states where different timelines define viability. All that means is that women get their abortion earlier

With respect:

I think it means A LOT more than that for abortion rights. And for political power, etc, etc, etc.

With respect:

I think it means A LOT more than that for abortion rights. And for political power, etc, etc, etc.
Yes of course. But the ruling doesn't protect the unborn and that is what the anti choice crowd claims they were after and celebrate as a victory.

Yes of course. But the ruling doesn't protect the unborn and that is what the anti choice crowd claims they were after and celebrate as a victory.

With respect:

I think that the ruling will result in a significant percentage reduction of abortions.

With respect:

I think that the ruling will result in a significant percentage reduction of abortions.
I don't think so. If someone wants to abort, they will

"Frantic?"
"Hysteria?"

LOL - if that's what you're seeing, you're looking in entirely the wrong direction, my friend.

Your inability to comprehend the fact that the conservative Democrats of the past don’t even slightly resemble modern Democrats speaks for itself.

I don't think so. If someone wants to abort, they will

With respect:

Legal abortion being much harder to get forces two main things for women and girls that want to abort their pregnancy:

1. Work a lot harder to get a legal abortion.

2. Get an illegal abortion, which must be a rare service, which means they're much harder to get.

Making it harder and harder very likely reduces the number of abortions. Those are two of the main anti-abortion goals.

I don't have a problem with good ways to reduce and diminish the negatives of abortions (earlier when possible, pharmaceutical, prevention, education, etc) but I have a very big problem with the way the anti-abortion movement is trying to do so.

Back
Top Bottom