• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Christofascists and conservative fascists

Sorry you don’t like the truth. We know your allergic to the truth as you still spout trumps big lie as well. What is it about trump supporters that causes them to be so dishonest and scumbags?
Blah, blah, blah...

You are dismissed.

So for instance, when conservatives opposed women’s suffrage and interracial marriage were on the right side of history?
Is that all you can do is deflect, weakly attempting to change the subject with asinine "so for instance" quips?

CONSERVATIVE Democrats. Funny how you left the important bit out.
DEMOCRATS. Funny how you left that key distinction out - as if conservatives were somehow pro-slavery and Democrats weren't.

And for the record, conservatism has never been the ideological force driving slavery - whereas DEMOCRATS' ideology - particularly now that they've been successfully overtaken by communism as their primary ideal, have.

And that's historical fact.

Is that all you can do is deflect, weakly attempting to change the subject with asinine "so for instance" quips?

I asked if conservatives enjoyed being on the wrong side of history and gave just two of the very very many instances where they were. History is littered with the carcasses of failed conservative attempts to fight against progress.

I asked if conservatives enjoyed being on the wrong side of history and gave just two of the very very many instances where they were. History is littered with the carcasses of failed conservative attempts to fight against progress.
Keep trying - but I warn you - those are your ideologues, not mine.

DEMOCRATS. Funny how you left that key distinction out - as if conservatives were somehow pro-slavery and Democrats weren't.

And for the record, conservatism has never been the ideological force driving slavery - whereas DEMOCRATS' ideology - particularly now that they've been successfully overtaken by communism as their primary ideal, have.

Sorry but the one thing that hasn’t changed is conservatives are against minorities. It’s why 92% of black people vote for Democrats. That’s actual facts.

CONSERVATIVE Democrats. As already pointed out, there is literally no resemblance between the conservative Democratic Party of the past and the modern Democratic Party today.

Which is why it’s REPUBLICANS defending Confederate states and marching with Confederate flags.

But congrats on reminding everyone how everyone to the left of Pinochet is a “Commie” to conservatives.

Yes it was. The point remains; it is the Republicans who, in this instance are FOR states rights.

(As i have said I am strongly in favour of choice.)
It's an excuse that only a gullible idiot would believe. They will take that right away from the states as quickly as they can get a law through congress.

CONSERVATIVE Democrats. As already pointed out, there is literally no resemblance between the conservative Democratic Party of the past and the modern Democratic Party today.

Which is why it’s REPUBLICANS defending Confederate states and marching with Confederate flags.

But congrats on reminding everyone how everyone to the left of Pinochet is a “Commie” to conservatives.
DEMOCRATS. Shame on you for your petty, asinine attempts to paint your party's ideological evils as "conservative" so as to somehow ascribe them to us.

The DNC is the party of institutional slavery and racism - and always has been. And not just for blacks. Today, having fully embraced communistic ideals and goals, it's morphed into even something worse - threatening freedoms all over the world.

So congrats on that little tidbit of "progress" in your party. That's what you stand for and that's what you're defending.

DEMOCRATS. Shame on you for your petty, asinine attempts to paint your party's ideological evils as "conservative" so as to somehow ascribe them to us.

The DNC is the party of institutional slavery and racism - and always has been. And not just for blacks. Today, having fully embraced communistic ideals and goals, it's morphed into even something worse - threatening freedoms all over the world.

So congrats on that little tidbit of "progress" in your party. That's what you stand for and that's what you're defending.

Sorry but it is the conservative ideology that supports racism and slavery. That’s why 92% of blacks vote Dem and not the racist GOP.

Sorry but it is the conservative ideology that supports racism and slavery. That’s why 92% of blacks vote Dem and not the racist GOP.
Hmm, which party elected a KKK kingpin to congress for 50 years? Which party was the party of George Wallace?

Show me any progressive actions in the 1800's. Tell me about their gay pride parades.

With respect:

You seem to be one of the smarter conservatives here. And look at the absurd stuff that you post. You're a thread :poop:er.

Hmm, which party elected a KKK kingpin to congress for 50 years? Which party was the party of George Wallace?

Show me any progressive actions in the 1800's. Tell me about their gay pride parades.

Black people vote democrats 92% of the time now so your bullshit is just that….bullshit. Conservatives are the racists now.

Coming from the guy FRANTIC to draw a false equivalence between the CONSERVATIVE Democrats of the part and modern Democrats, that’s a laugh.

Gee, bud, if that were the case, it would be the DNC— NOT the Republican Party— clinging to the Confederate flag and defending Confederate statues.

And no amount of hysterical, mindless red baiting can change that.

It's not easy to contain the anger at the injustice of Republicans and the supremacist court. These power-hungry scumbags are trying to force women and girls to give birth. They're going to force women and girls to seek out abortions in other states, or unsafe and illegal abortions.

Most of them aren't doing this because of their moral beliefs because many Republicans used to be reasonably okay with legal abortion with reasonable limits. Most of them are obviously doing this for political power. Republicans have to appeal to Christofascists because they need people to vote for them.

These Christofascists and conservative fascists will force a teenage girl to have her incestuous father's baby. That's how awful these people are.

I hope that the Republican Party finishes imploding very soon. The damage they are doing to some women and girls will be irreversible.
Killing babies is murder. You shouldn't defend that.

With respect:

"Drama"?! Christofascist, stop pretending like Republicans haven't been making it harder and harder for women and girls to make their own reproductive decisions. It's almost like you aren't aware that Republican scumbags stole supremacist court seats and installed Federalist Society injustices who just overturned Roe. That's so they can outlaw abortion in Christofascist states, at the minimum. And you're also acting like January T**** trying to overturn the election is fascistic. What's stunning is how some otherwise normal people are following fascists.

Also, most people don't seem to know that Republicans stole the 2016 election.

ROFL.....are you kidding me?......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Republicans simply do not support the murder of unborn children, for they are Gods children who have a future. Roe was a crock to begin with.....the federal government has no authority in supplanting the States rights and powers, period. You all got this country backwards, for the States are to have more power and authority than the federal government. Putting far too much power to the federal side creates an elite group of a few, who control everything.....that is NOT how this country was founded......actually that is the entire reason why they fled to begin this country, to escape that kind of bs.

As you say, "the Republicans stole the 2016 election", :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Now that's funny.....don't care who you are.

Killing babies is murder. You shouldn't defend that.

With respect:

You should learn something serious about abortion by watching "After Tiller."

You have to frame abortion as simply as possible: "killing babies." You took a very complex issue and boiled it down to that.

How about you tell us how women and girls are going to be forced to give birth? Or how they're going to be punished for abortion? How about girls raped by their own father? The couple that wants a baby but theirs is going to die before or soon after birth? Answer these questions, for a start.

"Killing babies." Yes, fetuses and babies are killed. That's what abortion is. I'd prefer that most abortions were done very early in development. But that's not the reality of the issue.

As you say, "the Republicans stole the 2016 election", :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Now that's funny.....don't care who you are.

With respect:

I'll deal with this, first. I know you're a dishonest commenter, so I won't except anything different.

Interstate Crosscheck. Republicans started purging voter rolls years ago. They said that lots of people were voting in two states. Do you believe that?

It's not easy to contain the anger at the injustice of Republicans and the supremacist court. These power-hungry scumbags are trying to force women and girls to give birth. They're going to force women and girls to seek out abortions in other states, or unsafe and illegal abortions.
n
Most of them aren't doing this because of their moral beliefs because many Republicans used to be reasonably okay with legal abortion with reasonable limits. Most of them are obviously doing this for political power. Republicans have to appeal to Christofascists because they need people to vote for them.

These Christofascists and conservative fascists will force a teenage girl to have her incestuous father's baby. That's how awful these people are.

I hope that the Republican Party finishes imploding very soon. The damage they are doing to some women and girls will be irreversible.
you have no concept what "fascism" really means. Your LW masters are feeding you garbage which you dutifully disgorge.

ROFL.....are you kidding me?......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Republicans simply do not support the murder of unborn children, for they are Gods children who have a future. Roe was a crock to begin with.....the federal government has no authority in supplanting the States rights and powers, period. You all got this country backwards, for the States are to have more power and authority than the federal government. Putting far too much power to the federal side creates an elite group of a few, who control everything.....that is NOT how this country was founded......actually that is the entire reason why they fled to begin this country, to escape that kind of bs.

With respect:

If they were "God's" children, then why has "God" let feeble humans kill them?

Back
Top Bottom