• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Christmas Carols for Specific Disorders

Inuyasha

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Schizophrenia--Do You Hear What I Hear?

Multiple Personality Disorder--We Three Queens Disoriented Are

Amnesia--I Don't Know if I'll be Home for Xmas

Narcissistic--Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me Manic--

Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and Fire Hydrants and..

Paranoid--Santa Claus is Coming to Get Me

Borderline Personality Disorder--Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire

Personality Disorder--You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll tell You Why

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder--Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells

Agoraphobia--I Heard the Bells on Xmas Day But I Wouldn't Leave My House

Senile Dementia--Walking in a Winter Wonderland Miles From My House In My Slippers and Robe

Oppositional Defiant Disorder--I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus So I Burned Down the House

Social Anxiety Disorder--Have Yourself a Merry Little Xmas While I Sit Here and Hyperventilate

tee hee

I like the Mommy Kissing Santa Clause.

I wonder, what would it be like if your child..though extremely young was really happy about Christmas time.. so they wrote all over the walls with Crayons... the only problem is it says "I love Satan" instead of "I love Santa"

terrible typo.

This is so incredibly wrong.....but also incredibly funny.

Inuyasha said:
Manic-- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and Fire Hydrants and..

ROFLMAO! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom