• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Christine O'Donnell claims she studied at Oxford

I've yet to convinced she has out right lied about anything.

Coons may not be out right lying either, but he sure is omitting alot about his past.

The American Spectator : Chris Coons: Volunteer for Liberation Theology

i see...so posting that she had a degree when she didn't is not a lie....and posting about oxford is not a lie. you are so partisan, you don't CARE where you throw your support, as long as it's the red side. you should really give up any pretense of intelligence.

If you are going to steal, steal with class. O'Donnell did it right.

Certain posters who make inane Obama bashing threads daily....

Oh wait, you approve of those.

I do?

That's an outright falsehood. even when I started numerous obama threads, I have publically called out idiots and thier "obama is a muslim", "obama is a gay sex crackhead", among other threads. Are you denying I have?

Please, do better than this.

Last edited:
That's an outright falsehood. I even when Istarted numerous threads, have publically called out "obama is a muslim", "obama is a gay sex crackhead", and other threads. Are you denying I have?

Yes you did do that.

but you don't like liars, right?

I trust liberals-when they claim they want to raise taxes, ban guns, punish businesses, drive corporations off shore, empower unions and plaintiffs' attorneys I completely believe them

I trust liberals-when they claim they want to raise taxes, ban guns, punish businesses, drive corporations off shore, empower unions and plaintiffs' attorneys I completely believe them

I trust conservatives-to use over the top dishonest rhetoric.

I trust conservatives-to use over the top dishonest rhetoric.

so you deny that liberal politicians don't promise what i say they do

To help build roads, keep death rates down, make sure oil leaks don't happen again, and make sure humans have benefecial working rights.
It seems as you don't like individual rights.

Back
Top Bottom