• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Christie vs. Paul: Is anyone who they say they are?

JCHSALEM

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Left
It pisses me off that people say that Rand Paul is a libertarian. Haha no. He's about as socially liberal as I am socially conservative (which I sure as hell am not). He's just a conservative who is against the PATRIOT ACT (which I am against also).

Christie, on the other hand, is a moderate despite what he says. He is willing to compromise and not homophobic in the slightest. He would do what is best for the people. NJ needed the federal Sandy Relief Aid. I would know. I live here.

And yes, this is biased because I admire Christie. So if he's a RINO, then Paul's a LNEINBJCHITGVAS (Libertarian not even in name but just claims he is to get votes and support)

I support Christie more than Paul even thought I disagree with him on the PATRIOT ACT because LGBTQIA issues is my dealbreaker issue that decides whether or not I support a politician and I cannot deal with a homophobic asshole like Paul.

Last edited:
It pisses me off that people say that Rand Paul is a libertarian. Haha no. He's about as socially liberal as I am socially conservative (which I sure as hell am not). He's just a conservative who is against the PATRIOT ACT (which I am against also).

Christie, on the other hand, is a moderate despite what he says. He is willing to compromise and not homophobic in the slightest. He would do what is best for the people. NJ needed the federal Sandy Relief Aid. I would know. I live here.

And yes, this is biased because I admire Christie. So if he's a RINO, then Paul's a LNEINBJCHITGVAS (Libertarian not even in name but just claims he is to get votes and support)

I support Christie more than Paul even thought I disagree with him on the PATRIOT ACT because LGBTQIA issues is my dealbreaker issue that decides whether or not I support a politician and I cannot deal with a homophobic asshole like Paul.

Christie has become a hard-core yellow-dog Democrat loyal to nobody but himself. Christie believes in exactly one thing: himself.

Christie has become a hard-core yellow-dog Democrat loyal to nobody but himself. Christie believes in exactly one thing: himself.
Such a bizarre statement. Undoubtedly one of the children who still blame Romney's loss on Christie's cooperation with Obama.

How would you describe Christie's handling of your public pension problems?

I think you and joko104 are both right about Christie. He cuts across party lines and forges new coalitions. After winning this November, he'll have a bully pulpit in a Blue state for 3 years. I think he's unstoppable. He was well received by the loons at his speech last week.
Such a bizarre statement. Undoubtedly one of the children who still blame Romney's loss on Christie's cooperation with Obama.

Christie is the best chance the right have of taking the WH in 2016. But I will trust them to mess things up ...and bring another rat candidate nobody wants.

There is no one else that could seriously challenge Hillary

Christie is a blowhard doing nothing more than trying to look like the guy bucking the party to gain national coverage and name recognition.

Christie is a blowhard doing nothing more than trying to look like the guy bucking the party to gain national coverage and name recognition.

LOL....I love it.

See what I said ...Christie can't do for the people on the right....he is too moderate for them.

They will not rest unless they find another rat candidate for the country to send packing. :2razz:

I just love it!!

And Paul is a bat**** insane libertarian. You guys are going to have so much fun come primary season.

And Paul is a bat**** insane libertarian. You guys are going to have so much fun come primary season.

He's more a Republican than anything else. But thanks for your standard libertarian input.

He's more a Republican than anything else. But thanks for your standard libertarian input.

Yes, libertarians are republicans, I am aware of that.

Back
Top Bottom