• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Christie is effusive in his praise for Obama [W:56]

That made me laugh out loud too.

I thought I heard a whinny.

horse-laugh-a.jpg

nah, the stimulus didn't do anything, the auto bailout didn't do anything, the tax cuts didn't do anything.

Keep drinkin the koolaid.

You are so right, keeping more of what you earn never helps anyone take care of themselves. Keep drinking the big govt. alcohol.

Virginia Gov. Robert F. McDonnell, chair of the Republican Governors Association and a leading Romney surrogate, said the federal response was “incredibly fast and we’re very grateful.”

McDonnell described Obama as “direct and personal” in his approach to the disaster, adding that during natural disasters, “partisanship goes out the window.”

“The election’s going to come, but it says a lot about the president, and it makes me feel good to be an American that people have had the right focus,” McDonnell added.

Storm provides Obama with a commander-in-chief moment - The Washington Post

Boy, this is pretty different to the mess during katrina

Moderator's Warning:
Let's stay on topic and cease with the personal comments directed at others members please. Thanks.

Amazing, isn't it that "your" President waited until the week before the election to start acting like the President? It is going to be a long night for you on Nov. 6 but I really do forgive you for your ignorance in supporting Obama. Far too many buy rhetoric and ignoring substance/actual results and you appear to be in that group. There is no justification to vote for Obama and it does seem that the majority in this country are coming to that conclusion.
Obama has been acting like a President for 4 years now. You may not agree with some of the things he has done or his policies, but he has done a lot of good for this country and bettered our reputation around the world. The GOP offered no better alternative, so I will be voting for Obama again. I see he has moved us forward and I see him as a strong leader.

Obama has been acting like a President for 4 years now. You may not agree with some of the things he has done or his policies, but he has done a lot of good for this country and bettered our reputation around the world. The GOP offered no better alternative, so I will be voting for Obama again. I see he has moved us forward and I see him as a strong leader.

Your opinion noted, how many Presidents do you know that spend much of their time during an economic crisis going on entertainment shows, taking vacations, playing golf, and doing fund raisers? Do you think a strong leader leaves an Ambassador and three others behind to be murdered? Doesn't appear that you understand leadership

Our "reputation" in the world? Huh?

Your opinion noted, how many Presidents do you know that spend much of their time during an economic crisis going on entertainment shows, taking vacations, playing golf, and doing fund raisers? Do you think a strong leader leaves an Ambassador and three others behind to be murdered? Doesn't appear that you understand leadership

How many YEARS did Shrub spend mountain biking and cutting brush in Crawford when our troops were being murdered in Iraq?

How many YEARS did Shrub spend mountain biking and cutting brush in Crawford when our troops were being murdered in Iraq?

Got it, so you would vote for someone who did a similar thing to what you claim Bush did? If Bush was so bad why would you vote to re-elect someone with worse results than Bush had when he ran for re-election?

Got it, so you would vote for someone who did a similar thing to what you claim Bush did? If Bush was so bad why would you vote to re-elect someone with worse results than Bush had when he ran for re-election?

Bush had worst results than obama.

Bush had worst results than obama.

Bush didn't have 22.7 million unemployed/under employed/discouraged workers, 2.0% GDP growth, 5.6 trillion added to the debt, 47 million on food stamps, record numbers below the poverty level, and a $5000 reduction in median income when he ran for re-election in 2004

Bush didn't have 22.7 million unemployed/under employed/discouraged workers, 2.0% GDP growth, 5.6 trillion added to the debt, 47 million on food stamps, record numbers below the poverty level, and a $5000 reduction in median income when he ran for re-election in 2004

He was just working on making that happen. And he did. The bush great recession

He was just working on making that happen. And he did. The bush great recession

Romney will have the Obama mess to clean up and will have that opportunity starting January 21, 2013. Bet he doesn't spend four years complaining about the mess he inherited.

You need to stop relying on facts. Facts are ignored by people who see what they want to see. As evidenced by the "Bush was working on it" post.

You need to stop relying on facts. Facts are ignored by people who see what they want to see. As evidenced by the "Bush was working on it" post.

It is amazing how brainwashed some people are by a media bent on destroying a President. They did a great job of it and those Obamabots simply are incapable of getting the actual data and results.

You will continue to hear that Bush gave us 800,000 unemployed a month but never that Obama has given us over 900,000 a month in discouraged workers and a labor force less than what significantly less than when the recession began. You will continue to hear that Obama has so many consecutive months of job creation but never the fact that there are fewer employed today than when he took office. You will continue to hear how many jobs Obama created but never that 9.9 million people are under employed.

The actual Obama record has no place in an Obamabots world.

It is amazing how brainwashed some people are by a media bent on destroying a President. They did a great job of it and those Obamabots simply are incapable of getting the actual data and results.

You will continue to hear that Bush gave us 800,000 unemployed a month but never that Obama has given us over 900,000 a month in discouraged workers and a labor force less than what significantly less than when the recession began. You will continue to hear that Obama has so many consecutive months of job creation but never the fact that there are fewer employed today than when he took office. You will continue to hear how many jobs Obama created but never that 9.9 million people are under employed.

The actual Obama record has no place in an Obamabots world.

Bush was responsible for everything that happened every second of the day in his 8 years in office, to the Obamabots anyway. Obama, he isn't responsible for anything. He was, to them anyway, merely a placeholder between January 20, 2009 and January 20, 2013. Unless of course Obama gets re-elected, in which case he's still not responsible for anything. It will still be Bush's fault...unless Romney wins, in which case everything that happens between January 20, 2013 and January 20, 2017 is the fault of BOTH Romney & Bush.

How are you going to feel when Romney wins Michigan?

Are you willing to place a wager on that possibility Conservative? Because I certainly will.

How about this: winner has the loser run the sig line of their choice in the others posts for thirty days.

Proving once again that the right can like and respect the man, give credit where it's due, and still not agree with his policies. The left should take a lesson.

I'm not sure this is once again, I can't remember the last time anyone on the right honestly congratulated Obama.

Hopefully this is a sign of things to come. I want very much to see the return of a sane Republican party.

I'm not sure this is once again, I can't remember the last time anyone on the right honestly congratulated Obama.

Hopefully this is a sign of things to come. I want very much to see the return of a sane Republican party.

Obama was congratulated far and wide by the right after the Bin Laden killing. People from Dick Cheney to Rudy Giuliani to Karl Rove to Lindsey Graham.

Romney will have the Obama mess to clean up and will have that opportunity starting January 21, 2013. Bet he doesn't spend four years complaining about the mess he inherited.

Romney will recreate the bush great recession. That is why we cannot afford to go back to 4 years of the same failed bush economic policy that created 22.7 million unemployed/under employed/discouraged workers, 2.0% GDP growth, 5.6 trillion added to the debt, 47 million on food stamps, record numbers below the poverty level, and a $5000 reduction in median income.

Obama was congratulated far and wide by the right after the Bin Laden killing. People from Dick Cheney to Rudy Giuliani to Karl Rove to Lindsey Graham.

Hardly. Remember the spiking the ball talking point?

Back
Top Bottom