• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Christian woman sentenced to death in Pakistan

Re: Bad Time To Be A Christian

Laila

What point is that?

If you look at the last few posts you'll see the point. There is no need to guess.

Yeah and many more millions who like me, condemn it. Unfortunately for you. They do not all have a account on this forum.

I'll check the media then. It might well be out there. Do you know of any links?

You don't need to believe me. Just know it is true.

Right. Care to name names?

I'll check the media then. It might well be out there. Do you know of any links?

http://www.energypublisher.com/article.asp?id=43237

Its a Muslim lawyer who will be trying to get the law repealed and a Muslim majority organisation who oppose its existence.
I'm surprised this decision has even occurred in Pakistan, I think it is because it was a lower court who handed out the sentence.

Right. Care to name names?

Ric and Sgt off the top of my head. If you give me a few days/maybe a week and I'm sure I can come up with a comprehensive list that dates back years
Maybe I can even find you the gem post where all Muslims were condemned to death with a Nuke

Its a Muslim lawyer who will be trying to get the law repealed and a Muslim majority organisation who oppose its existence.
I'm surprised this decision has even occurred in Pakistan, I think it is because it was a lower court who handed out the sentence.

Ric and Sgt off the top of my head. If you give me a few days/maybe a week and I'm sure I can come up with a comprehensive list that dates back years
Maybe I can even find you the gem post where all Muslims were condemned to death with a Nuke

The shocker, is that there is actually a law in place, that has to be repealed.

BTW, what's with the Confederate flag on your avatar?

There are many old laws that haven't been repealed in many countries. UK for example has many many laws it just has not bothered to wipe off the books including blasphemy. (I don't know if you remember but there was a massive saga where there was attempts to use an old Blasphemy law to prevent a play being played in UK)

What do you mean confederate?

There are many old laws that haven't been repealed in many countries. UK for example has many many laws it just has not bothered to wipe off the books including blasphemy. (I don't know if you remember but there was a massive saga where there was attempts to use an old Blasphemy law to prevent a play being played in UK)

What do you mean confederate?

That flag was flown the the Republic of West Florida (1810) and later flown by Confederate units during the American Civil War.

That flag was flown the the Republic of West Florida (1810) and later flown by Confederate units during the American Civil War.

Wait, what?
My flag?
< That one. The star on a blue background?

Laila

Thank you very much for the link and i wish those brave people fighting this law the very best of luck. There are also several other interesting links on that site which I've been reading.

If either of them said all Muslims are evil, as was claimed, i'll certainly say otherwise. The same goes with the cliche that "not all Muslims are terrorists". The fact is that there are Muslims who are terrorists and we must all work together to condemn them, whenever and wherever we can. Otherwise there will be carnage.

That's the flag of Somalia.

Laila

Thank you very much for the link and i wish those brave people fighting this law the very best of luck. There are also several other interesting links on that site which I've been reading.

If either of them said all Muslims are evil, as was claimed, i'll certainly say otherwise. The same goes with the cliche that "not all Muslims are terrorists". The fact is that there are Muslims who are terrorists and we must all work together to condemn them, whenever and wherever we can. Otherwise there will be carnage.

You are welcome for the link.

Not all Muslims are terrorists but there are many terrorists now who are Muslim and they should be stamped out.

Yeah, I thought everyone knew or at least the Pirate under my name would give a clue.

Wait, what?
My flag?
< That one. The star on a blue background?

250px-Bonnieblue.svg.png

Yeap Laila it was the republic west of Florida flag in 1810, but I do remember the Bonnie blue flag was an unofficial version of the flag for the confederacy, and I beleive its Somalia's flag as well. Plus the Bonnie Blue flag is the thing that inspired the first Texas Lone Star flag or the Burnt Flag which is the flag below.

150px-Previous_flag_of_Texas.svg.png

Last edited:

250px-Bonnieblue.svg.png

Yeap Laila it was the republic west of Florida flag in 1810, but I do remember that is was unofficial version of the flag for the confederacy. Plus the Bonnie Blue flag is the thing that inspired the Texas Lone Star flag.

I didn't know that, ty

It's the flag of Somalia now and has been for a while :lol:

Well, it is now. But, I think it's very ironic, that it is the Somalian flag and that Laila has it on her avatar, considering it's earlier history.

Well, it is now. But, I think it's very ironic, that it is the Somalian flag and that Laila has it on her avatar, considering it's earlier history.

Why ironic?

Do I have on my avatar something connected to slavery or something equal? :doh

I didn't know that, ty

Hurrah! Hurrah!
For Southern Rights, Hurrah!
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag
That bears a Single Star!

Why ironic?

Do I have on my avatar something connected to slavery or something equal? :doh

Uh...yeah!!!! The flag, itself. That's the irony.

Uh...yeah!!!! The flag, itself. That's the irony.

Ah ****.

A African, all Black country with a flag that was used to support slavery in US of Black people.

Somalia needs to change its flag, until such time we have a Government. We're kinda stuck with this :/

I didn't know that, ty

And Yes I do beleive that Somalia know owns this flag.

Oh and Apdst, it was a freaking unofficial version of the Confederacy which means tell that too the people who fly it down in the Florida Parishes of Louisiana, and the US Military, oh and interstate 12. They will laugh at you and then call you inherent of your own history, and you call yourself a Southerner for shame.

It's not even the same flag. Shades of color matter.

It's not even the same flag. Shades of color matter.

Eh well. I don't very much like it anymore.

Thanks all for ruining it. Couldn't keep me in the dark that it holds connections to slavery, noo LOL

I want one of these for the new flag of Somalia
images
images
images

:2wave:

Last edited:

Grant you have said it a a lot of the time along with Tex-master, and Gardner. Seriously you don't see that saying no Muslims will condemn this. is painting them as people who support this? And calling the people who defend the Muslims apolitical.

Please stop your lies about me.

Thankyou

Ah ****.

A African, all Black country with a flag that was used to support slavery in US of Black people.

Somalia needs to change its flag, until such time we have a Government. We're kinda stuck with this :/

Not to mention, the history of Somalia's slave trade.

Again, irony.

Years ago, when I first learned that that was Somalia's national colors, I laughed my ass off.

Not to mention, the history of Somalia's slave trade.

Again, irony.

Years ago, when I first learned that that was Somalia's national colors, I laughed my ass off.

:damn

Who told you our dirty secret? Somalis like to pretend we had nothing at all to do with slave trade .... nothing :ninja:

Somalia has the light blue colour in honour of the United Nations. The star of Somalia has 5 points, each star representing a branch of the Somalis: French Djibouti, Somalis of Ethiopia that reside in land stolen from us by the ****ing Ethiopians :/. British Somaliland, Italian Somalia and the Somalis of North Kenya

Just a cruel coincidence.

Grant you have said it a a lot of the time along with Tex-master, and Gardner. Seriously you don't see that saying no Muslims will condemn this. is painting them as people who support this? And calling the people who defend the Muslims apolitical.

Ya know, I'll never get over how Leftists always make that argument, when they're guilty of the exact same thing and even worse.

Back
Top Bottom