• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Christian School Teacher Leads Kids In Anti-Biden Chant

Liberal7360

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
What preschool child understands politics?

Preschool isn't supposed to be about politics.

What is wrong with some christian schools?

If I was a parent of one of those children, I would take my child out of that school.

If I was a parent of one of those children, I would take my child out of that school.

I have two things to say about this.

1. What that teacher did was completely wrong. No teacher should be teaching kids what to think when it comes to politics. They should not endorse any political party, or denounce any sitting president.
2. If it were a teacher in a public school, that teacher should be immediately terminated... No ifs, ands or buts. Because it was a private school, the future of that teacher is up to school administrators and the only recourse for parents if they don't like the decision of the administrators, is to remove their child from the school.

Teachers should not pushing politics on kids by no means.

Do you have the same reaction when the left does the same and worse in Public schools?

Do you have the same reaction when the left does the same and worse in Public schools?
"I'm moderately annoyed by this.

But whaddabout!!!!!!!!"

The school is removed the video and is sorry for the misunderstanding.

Turning Point Christian School. Sounds like a pretty creepy place.

project veritas?

You can't be serious.

I won't click your link to a site that I don't believe one word from them. They edit video and lie. That's on top of james o'keefe is a criminal.

He illegally broke into congressional offices then lied about it.

But then, if a conservative couldn't lie they wouldn't have much to say.

Provide a credible source that isn't extreme far right and actually cares about truth.

No one should bring any politics into preschool beyond teaching who the president is.

"I'm moderately annoyed by this.

But whaddabout!!!!!!!!"
Telling kid give the thumbs down and say they want a pres out is far different from pressuring kids to got to antif rallies , where they mostly peaceful protest....

Attachments

• CNN_MostlyPeace.JPG
    CNN_MostlyPeace.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 0
Telling kid give the thumbs down and say they want a pres out is far different from pressuring kids to got to antif rallies , where they mostly peaceful protest....
They tend to be peaceful until the right wingers show up and set fire to shit and shoot people.

If MAGA hat wearing redneck drove over a family of Mexican immigrant children with a bulldozer, you'd find a way to offer up a what aboutism re: something left of center.

Unbelievable!!!

That teacher should not only be fired but barred from ever teaching again. In addition, she should be sent to Washington to explain in public why she dared to do such a thing.

No, it isn't. It is precisely the same thing.

Right wingers don't have principles, apparently. They have special pleading.

project veritas?

You can't be serious.

I won't click your link to a site that I don't believe one word from them. They edit video and lie. That's on top of james o'keefe is a criminal.

He illegally broke into congressional offices then lied about it.

But then, if a conservative couldn't lie they wouldn't have much to say.

Provide a credible source that isn't extreme far right and actually cares about truth.

No one should bring any politics into preschool beyond teaching who the president is.
Gottcha !
You will dissmiss facts because you don't like the Messanger .... Sad !
How about from Government officials ?

Question for you. Do you still listen to CNN or NBC ? They REALLY lie and push Proaganda/their agenda!

Attachments

• CNN_MostlyPeace.JPG
    CNN_MostlyPeace.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 0
They tend to be peaceful until the right wingers show up and set fire to shit and shoot people.
Yeah, accept that no one goes to their events and they go to other peoples evens and start fights ! Did you NOT hear what that Antif-Teach said ?

If MAGA hat wearing redneck drove over a family of Mexican immigrant children with a bulldozer, you'd find a way to offer up a what aboutism re: something left of center.
No, but ! If people are not here illegally they would not get ran over by anyone in America .....
Following the Law is not Bad or Mean ! Sorry !

If your wet dream, above, happened the person who committed murdered should be held accountable to the LAW!!!

Gonna need to try harder to weasel out of admitting the truth !

No, but ! If people are not here illegally they would not get ran over by anyone in America .....
So you ARE in favor of running Mexicans over with a bulldozer.

Interesting.

The e teacher should be immediately fired. That’s unacceptable.

The e teacher should be immediately fired. That’s unacceptable.
That's the problem with creepy private schools like this one and others like it, they might very well give the teacher a raise and a pat on the back...

THIS is why they want only private schools.

Following the Law is not Bad or Mean ! Sorry !

If your wet dream, above, happened the person who committed murdered should be held accountable to the LAW!!!

Gonna need to try harder to weasel out of admitting the truth !
Interesting response. No where did I mention "illegals." Why is it that's where your brain went? Unless you are of native american descent, there are immigrants in your background as well.
Even more difficult how you could think my example could be my wet dream.

In short, your responses just keep going down hill.
Better quit while you are behind.

Because the "messanger" (sic) has been caught blatantly doctoring evidence.
Bullshit.

No matter how many times I ask people who claim this to post an example of PV using deceptive editing to falsely portray someone they secretly recorded, the response is always the same... They can't point to any specific instance where such a deception took place, and they instead link to some article that also makes that claim and also doesn't point out any specific instance or provide any proof.

When you consider that every one of PV's videos are released to the public, how can you and others like you, believe something to be true that you have never once, ever, seen an example of?

Back
Top Bottom