• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Christian School Teacher Leads Kids In Anti-Biden Chant

Bullshit.

No matter how many times I ask people who claim this to post an example of PV using deceptive editing to falsely portray someone they secretly recorded, the response is always the same... They can't point to any specific instance where such a deception took place, and they instead link to some article that also makes that claim and also doesn't point out any specific instance or provide any proof.

When you consider that every one of PV's videos are released to the public, how can you and others like you, believe something to be true that you have never once, ever, seen an example of?

Fetus baby parts, dude.

Teachers should not pushing politics on kids by no means.

Do you have the same reaction when the left does the same and worse in Public schools?
Do you have anything from a reliable source on that?

What was it I said always happens? I remember now:

No matter how many times I ask people who claim this to post an example of PV using deceptive editing to falsely portray someone they secretly recorded, the response is always the same... They can't point to any specific instance where such a deception took place, and they instead link to some article that also makes that claim and also doesn't point out any specific instance or provide any proof.

So, are you going to cite a specific instance or are links like this all I can expect from you?

If you choose to cite a specific investigation, then please provide exactly where in the video the deception took place. If you can't do that, then why is it you believe such a deception took place?

What was it I said always happens? I remember now:

So, are you going to cite a specific instance or are links like this all I can expect from you?

If you choose to cite a specific investigation, then please provide exactly where in the video the deception took place. If you can't do that, then why is it you believe such a deception took place?

You may have missed the 5 solid pages of sourcing at the link. LOL.

Keep believing your liars for Jesus.

Do you have the same reaction when the left does the same and worse in Public schools?
I'll wait for the unedited version of the video. James Okeefe has a reputation for (poorly) editing videos for his benefit.

You may have missed the 5 solid pages of sourcing at the link. LOL.

Keep believing your liars for Jesus.
LMAO... Another leftist that makes bogus accusations that they can't back up.

Again, how can you believe something that you have never seen an example of first hand?

Because the "messanger" (sic) has been caught blatantly doctoring evidence.
Wow, you don't get it do you ?.....
I even show you a State Government link to the FACT that this video ABSOLUTELY proved Voter Fraud(and Treason).
But some one told you do believe the because they doctoring evidence!

Did they get sued for $275Million like CNN & NBC did ? I bet you still buy their propaganda! ....
P.S. Go look at PV court cases ! They are doing well in being innocent of charges brought against them!...

LMAO... Another leftist that makes bogus accusations that they can't back up.

Again, how can you believe things that you have never seen an example of first hand?

I did back it up. You chose to not look, because that would bust your comfort bubble.

Interesting response. No where did I mention "illegals." Why is it that's where your brain went? Unless you are of native american descent, there are immigrants in your background as well.
Even more difficult how you could think my example could be my wet dream.

In short, your responses just keep going down hill.
Better quit while you are behind.
Yes you did not say illegal! But the Left, Dems, and main stream media call illegals "immigrants",and I did assume that's what you meant.
Since you apparently did not mean illegals, then just take that part out and my statement still stands !

"
the person who committed murdered should be held accountable to the LAW!!!
"

I did back it up. You chose to not look, because that would bust your comfort bubble.
You haven't cited one specific instance, from any one of their hundreds of undercover videos, where they deceptively edited a video and took someone out of context...

Don't worry though, you aren't alone... There are a bunch of leftist who also make the same claim and can't substantiate it. I'm quite used to it.

Let me make sure I get this right ... talking politics with young children: BAD talking about sexual identity and LGTBQXYZ with the same audience: GOOD

What a ****ed up country we have ... Both topics are unnecessary for young children as they don't understand either of these topics.

Damn. The price of gas is really starting to piss people off.

I'll wait for the unedited version of the video. James Okeefe has a reputation for (poorly) editing videos for his benefit.
You will wait for some one to spoon feed a new video?

Ok, here's some none PV video of Parents who are talking about this guy, and he go fired. You can go find him
doing a video about him getting fired....

Wow, you don't get it do you ?.....
-snip-
Did they get sued for $275Million like CNN & NBC did ? I bet you still buy their propaganda! ....
P.S. Go look at PV court cases ! They are doing well in being innocent of charges brought against them!...
Hold on, thar !

Project Veritas says feds secretly accessed its emails

Lawyer for hidden-camera-sting producer says prosecutors misled court, improperly prolonged gag orders.
www.politico.com
By Josh Gerstein
March 22, 2022

"Project Veritas’ attorneys said they recently learned that that for nearly a year before last November’s raids prosecutors used gag orders to keep quiet other steps taken in the diary probe, including grand jury subpoenas and court-ordered seizures of all of the emails O’Keefe and several colleagues kept in particular accounts over a three-month span in 2020.

Prosecutors obtained warrants to seize all emails from an account belonging to one unnamed person the group’s lawyers called a “Project Veritas journalist” during a period spanning more than a year from 2020 to 2021, the letter says..."

Gubmint response, "Wait until you are indicted before you whine like this to the court!"

..Indeed, there is no legal basis for such relief. The materials referenced by the Movants were obtained pursuant to duly authorized legal process that are not subject to challenge by the Movants in this pre-indictment stage...

Last edited:
What preschool child understands politics?

Preschool isn't supposed to be about politics.

What is wrong with some christian schools?

If I was a parent of one of those children, I would take my child out of that school.

I 100% disagree with political nonsense like this in school, but unfortunately it's a private school. Yes, I'd pull my kid out of the school. If it were public I'd demand the teacher be fired. This is why my kids except 1(he was in a foreign country at the time) went to public schools in the US.

What preschool child understands politics?

Preschool isn't supposed to be about politics.

What is wrong with some christian schools?

If I was a parent of one of those children, I would take my child out of that school.

Indoctrination, obviously. Must have tons of librul teachers.

Really stupid and outrageous behavior. Just further proof that parents need to have the right and ability to protect their children from teachers--- who are in most cases at those lower grade levels, pretty stupid people on average.

Teachers should mainly only be teaching math, reading, and science. As soon as you allow some dipshit low-grade adult to provide their personal comments and perspectives to children who are young and impressionable on subjects like politics, sociology, and "justice"--- you end up with some idiot filling your child's head with mush.

This is why the recent Florida law protecting school children is so important to have.

Tenured advanced placement public high school U.S. History teacher, Gabriel Gipe was surreptitiously recorded on his own time,
not in a classroom, not politically indoctrinating 4 and 5 year olds.

Why did you post that question unless you were attempting to compare "offenses"? How is there any comparison?
Isn't project veritas under criminal investigation?

Sounds like that teacher doesn’t belong in a classroom. Of course, Project Veritas is not a good source for anything. It would be nice if they once confronted their targets and gave them air time to respond. Then again, if one wants veritas, go to “60 Minutes.”

Sounds like that teacher doesn’t belong in a classroom. Of course, Project Veritas is not a good source for anything. It would be nice if they once confronted their targets and gave them air time to respond. Then again, if one wants veritas, go to “60 Minutes.”
Do you appreciate this came to light because a video of the event was posted to social media and circulated before being pulled off the school's website? Can't get a much better source than that.

Back
Top Bottom