• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Christian School Reportedly Told 12-Year-Old His Alleged Rape Was ‘Boys Being Boys’

Re: Christian School Reportedly Told 12-Year-Old His Alleged Rape Was ‘Boys Being Boy

Sounds like Trump U.

Is Bill Clinton an alum there?

Re: Christian School Reportedly Told 12-Year-Old His Alleged Rape Was ‘Boys Being Boy

Why? Was it alleged anywhere that the boy got a BJ in the principal's office or you are just blowing...er... smoke?

I'm sure the first homosexual in chief was.

No, Trump (the first homosexual in chief) wasn't there.

Why? Was it alleged anywhere that the boy got a BJ in the principal's office or you are just blowing...er... smoke?

No young boys were assaulted, just several women.

That's alright, huh?

WTF are you babbling about?

The massive sexual assault case brought against Bill Clinton.

I figured it had about as much to do with this thread as Trump, so why not.

Well you figured wrong.

There wasn't a sexual assault case against Bill Clinton. There was a sexual harassment claim...if that's what you meant.

I'm sure the first homosexual in chief was.

Buchanan?

He just likes trashy women, not little boys. Those are Priests.

To be honest, I don't even know WTF this thread has to do with philosophy. Shouldn't this be more in one of the news sections?

To be honest, I don't even know WTF this thread has to do with philosophy. Shouldn't this be more in one of the news sections?

For that matter...it seems to be flame and bait, and deserves to be elsewhere

Back
Top Bottom